• Published 1st Jun 2014
  • 3,834 Views, 60 Comments

Markiplier Vs Tirek - Trevor12300



Everyone's favorite Youtuber Markiplier faces off against the newest villain Tirek. Who will win?

  • ...
53
 60
 3,834

Chapter 5: The Power of Markiplier

Twilight kept trying to teleport us but we ended up teleporting all over the place eventually she teleported us wedged in between two rocks.

"... Really?" I say.

"Hey it's hard to control all this magic in me" she snaps at me. All of a sudden we hear Tirek call out.

"PRINCESS TWILIGHT".

"OH SHIT" I yell. Twilight explodes out of the rocks with me on top of her.

"HOLY BALLS!" I yell. She ends up speeding right past Tirek and turns around and runs straight into his leg as I get thrown off of her and land right next to Tirek. "FUCKING BALLS THAT HURT!" I yell which unfortunately caught the attention of Tirek as he looked down at me.

"Well what do we have here In all my time I have never seen a creature quite like you before" He says. As he says this I just now notice how much bigger he has gotten, my eyes widen in disbelief. "No matter you will perish like everypony else" He says. He then picks me up in a hand and throws me across Ponyville straight to where Discord and the others were. I bounce off the cage and fall face first to the ground.

"Fucking Balls that hurt" I groan as I roll over onto my back.

"MARK!?!" They all yell in unision as I cover my ears.

"Yeah It's me, Goddamn Bitch throwing me" I say as I sit up. As I look around to see if I can spot Twilight I see a huge explosion of magic from where Tirek is.

"Mark where's Twilight" Spike asks me. I look back to see the pain and sadness in all of their faces. Then I gasp in surprise as I feel something grow inside of me. I look at my hands to see that theres an purple/blue aura coming off of it. I look to see that it's also coming from the rest of my body. All of a sudden the purple aura bursts outwards as I feel myself get filled with power.

"WTF JUST HAPPENED" I yell after I land back on the ground with the rainbow like aura outlining my whole body. All of a sudden I hear an explosion and see a mushroom cloud form from where Twilight is battling Tirek. I look down at my hand to see a red ball form. I throw the ball at a building and the building explodes. I look down at myself again and I smirk. "lets see if Tirek can handle Markiplier" I say and I wave back at the ponies as I shoot into the sky at a speed that beat Rainbow Dashes as I create a double Sonic Boom of red and I speed toward where I saw the mushroom cloud. As I near closer I see Tirek is about to throw one of his magic ball things at Twilight. I fly straight down as I break the sound barrier and I grab Twilight and teleport the both of us back to the others. Twilight just stares at me in awe.

"MARK!?!" she yelled "What happened to you?" she asks.

"I don't know Twilight, but what I do know is that Tirek is about to find out what happens when someone messes with my friends" I say. I Smirk at Twilight then shoot off again towards where Tirek is leaving another double Sonic Boom in my wake. "Get ready Tirek because you're about to be in a world of hurt"

Author's Note:

This one is longer so that's good. And I think you know the drill good or bad feedback please