• Published 1st Jun 2014
  • 3,833 Views, 60 Comments

Markiplier Vs Tirek - Trevor12300



Everyone's favorite Youtuber Markiplier faces off against the newest villain Tirek. Who will win?

  • ...
53
 60
 3,833

Chapter 1: The Threat

I was just walking down the street in the Crystal Empire with the Mane 6 and Spike after the events of The Equestria Games, Spike was bragging about how he saved the Empire from being destroyed by an Ice Cloud for about the hundredth time. I don't know why I decided to come along, probably because I was bored, Twilight was worrying about her princess duties while her friends comforted her again. I was thinking about how my friends were doing at home Yamimash, Bob, and Wade (yes Wade is my friend even though I may not act like it sometimes) I hope they're doing okay and Bob just started his own channel too. I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed we were on the balcony and Twilight was doing whatever it is she was supposed to do. Then spike somehow Effed up again saying something about this being a waste of time. I just Face Palm and decide to go explore the Empire more.

Author's Note:

This is my first story so I would like some feedback on things good or bad.