• Published 1st Jun 2014
  • 1,244 Views, 43 Comments

My Little Zombie: Friendship is Dead Season 2 - Nortes432 ft Spitfire



"My name is Secret. There's not much to say about me. I work with Princess Twilight as her adviser. We have lived in the walls of Canterlot for about a year. But, something has been bothering me over that time. There is no way we are safe y

  • ...
5
 43
 1,244

S2E12: Special House Guest

Author's Note:

Colgate has been hiding Secret in her house for a while, but she runs into trouble when Secret is spotted by the royal guard.

"I'm very sorry for your loss." Matterhorn said, patting Spitfire on the back. Spitfire shot him a side glance.

I don't need your sorry." Spitfire protested, moving away from him. Matterhorn tilted his head. Spitfire quickly started to pack her gear. "Now, if you excuse me, I have work to do." She told him in a harsh tone before rushing out of her room.

Matterhorn attempted to follow her, but was stopped by two guards. "Halt!' One ordered.

"What are you two doing?" Matterhorn asked. "I'm your captain!"

"The princess ordered you in for questioning." The other guard told him. "You have been suspected for the attempted murder of Sabre."

Matterhorn's eyes widened as they focused on Princess Twilight and Applejack behind the guards.

Intro

Colgate finished putting away the dishes, smiling at a job well done. Afterwards, she went up the staircase and knocked on the guest bedroom.

Secret opened the door. "Hello?" He asked, staring blindly forward.

"Hey Secret!" She greeted, putting a hoof on his shoulder. "C'mon. I'm getting ready to cook something to eat." She lead him down the staircase to the kitchen table.

"I'm just not sure, Twilight." Princess Celestia told her student as they walked down the hall.

"What do you mean, Celestia?" The young alicorn asked, looking at her former teacher in concern.

"Blueblood's betrayal, Skull's betrayal, Zecora's injury, Daring Do's death, Secret's death, Soarin's death, all the traitors..." Celestia looked at the stained glass windows that filled the hall. "Things happening so fast. I'm getting worried."

Twilight froze up. She knew that she can't say anything to anypony about Secret, Rainbow, or The Circle. Only the select few could know. It felt strange to put more trust in Trixie Lulamoon than the rule of Equestria and former teacher of Twilight herself.

"If only Secret was still here." Celestia sighed.

Twilight nodded. "He died with honor. In serving the royalty and protecting them from harm."

Celestia smiled through her tears. "Yes. He shall be honored forever."

Applejack stood outside the courtroom. Rainbow Dash, Spitfire, and Trixie Lulamoon approached her. "What now?" Applejack asked.

"I want to stay here and watch this scum suffer." Spitfire said. "You do what you want." Spitfire went into the courtroom with slight anger.

"That was blunt." Trixie said, watching Spitfire leave. "The Great and Powerful Trixie would rather not get on her bad side."

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "His power is restricted while he's in questioning. That will keep The Circle from advancing on the princesses." She looked at Trixie. "I trust you to keep an eye on Spitfire and the court case." She glared. "Don't let me down."

"Trixie would never let you down." Trixie made her way inside, and Rainbow waited until the door closed to speak.

"We should warn Secret of this." She whispered to Applejack. The country mare nodded, and they both went off to Colgate's house.

Secret was in the kitchen, still eating his meal. He didn't hear the knock on the door, but Colgate did. Colgate was right next to the door, organizing a shelf. She opened the door and peeked out. There was a pair of guards standing outside. "Routine inspection." The guard told her.

Colgate nodded. "Of course."

One guard took out a list. "How many people live in this household?"

"One." Colgate answered, trying to keep herself from slipping up.

"Occupation?" The guard asked.

"I'm a dentist." She answered truthfully.

At this point, Secret finished his meal and trotted out of the kitchen.

"Now, what is yo-" The guard paused as he saw the hooded pony leaving her kitchen. "One pony, you say?"

Colgate turned around and saw Secret. She panicked. Secret perked his ears, immediately recognizing the voice of the guard. He quickly ran upstairs, and the two guards burst through the door to chase after him. The lead guard bounded up the stairs as fast as his hooves could carry him, the second guard following close behind. As soon as they reached the top, they turned and started opening door after door, until narrowing it down to the guest bedroom. The lead guard forced the door open, and looked around the room thoroughly. They both saw absolutely nothing. Confused and annoyed, the guards left the room. As soon as the door closed, Secret climbed in from the window, taking a deep breath.

Colgate was waiting downstairs by the door. "Where is your friend?" The guard asked her in a harsh tone.

"What friend?" Colgate asked, pretending like she had no idea what he was talking about.

The two guards looked at each other, and then left the building. "I'm reporting this. You're going to be watched carefully." One guard told her as they left. She waved, closed the door, and took a deep sigh.

This can't be good.

A few minutes after the event, Rainbow and Applejack knocked on Colgate's door. Colgate opened the door, but just a crack. Once she saw the duo, she opened the door and pulled them in, slamming it shut behind them.

"Colgate...what's going on?" Rainbow asked.

Colgate looked around before answered. "The guards saw Secret. We need to relocate him. Quick."

Applejack's eyes widened. "Secret? Relocate?!" Colgate nodded. "He's upstairs."

Both the pegasus and the earth pony rushed upstairs and into Secret's room. Secret was sitting in the middle of the room, shotgun in hoof. "I was expecting you too." He said, nodding to them. "You found out what happened, didn't you?"

Rainbow nodded. "I believe there was poison administered." She said. "Don't ask me where I learned that word."

Secret shook his head. "We got him, for now."

A judge entered the room, causing the courtroom to rise. As the judge took seat at his booth, the courtroom sat down. As they were sitting down, Trixie kept her eyes locked on Spitfire and Matterhorn. She also kept an eye on the jury, suspecting some of them to be ring members. She had no plans of anything getting by her. She will not fail her task. She is 'The Great and Powerful Trixie!'