• Published 1st Jun 2014
  • 1,244 Views, 43 Comments

My Little Zombie: Friendship is Dead Season 2 - Nortes432 ft Spitfire



"My name is Secret. There's not much to say about me. I work with Princess Twilight as her adviser. We have lived in the walls of Canterlot for about a year. But, something has been bothering me over that time. There is no way we are safe y

  • ...
5
 43
 1,244

S2E01: Treated Like A King, Pt. 1

Author's Note:

"Secret assists Twilight in the representation of Ponyville's survivors, but Secret seems to receive more respect."

Twilight walked through the hallway of the Canterlot Castle. Secret followed behind her silently. "Don't forget to keep an eye on that horse from Saddle Arabia." Secret told her.

"Is it because you can't?" Twilight asked him teasingly.

Secret shook his head. "Haha, funny." He muttered. "Just keep up your head."

Twilight walked into the meeting hall of the castle. She took her seat near Princess Celestia, with Secret by her side. Princess Celestia nodded at her student and looked back at the meeting committee. "May the meeting begin!"

After the meeting, Twilight was told to stay behind with her adviser and speak to Princess Celestia. "I need to talk to you about your adviser, Twilight Sparkle." Princess Celestia told her student.

"What about Secret, Princess?" Twilight asked. "Is there something wrong with him? He's been pretty helpful the past year."

"That's what I want to talk to you about." Princess Celestia told her.

"What do you mean then, Princess?" Twilight asked.

"I would like for him to have a higher part in this committee." She said. "I would like to make royalty."

Intro

"Royalty?!" Twilight asked. Secret listened to their conversation, tilting his head.

Celestia nodded, and Secret trotted over towards the two princesses. "Excuse me." He interrupted. "Did you just say that you want me to be a part of the royal division?" He asked.

Celestia and Twilight both looked at each other, then they looked back at Secret. "I do believe you would be a great addition to the family." Celestia told the stallion. "That is, if you would like to."

Secret was just as shocked as Twilight. There was no way that Secret could ever imagine becoming a part of the royal family. But her she is, the princess of Equestria, asking him to join her and her family in royal duties.

Twilight slowly faded from her shocking state, and smiled widely as she approached the stallion. "Congratulations!" Twilight announced, hugging the stallion his neck. Secret was still in shock, and barely spoke or move.

The very next day, Secret was summoned to Luna's room to prepare for his introduction into the family. Luna's bedroom was scattered with games of all sorts. She had everything from Playstallion to Neightendo. Secret was distracted by the major overdose of gaming that Luna had been living in.

"It is not much." Luna told the stallion. "We are still awaiting for the newest games." She added. Secret, of course, was dumbfounded at the statement.

Secret was quickly given a robe and was told to put it on. "I would like to do this in private, if you would allow me." Secret told Luna.

Luna nodded. "That is okay with us." She said.

"I would also like something custom-made for me. If you could get Twilight, I will tell her." He also said.

Luna nodded, and went off to fetch the princess. Twilight returned an hour later, levitating an item in front of her. She quickly gave it to Secret through the door of the bathroom.

When Secret got out, he was a changed stallion. He wore a decorated robe, with shiny jewels lining the border of it. On his face, he wore a mask that covered everything but his muzzle. "How do I look?" Secret asked.

"Here." A guard said, putting a helmet over Secret's head. "There, you look better, sir." He said, saluting the stallion. Secret nodded. "It feels nice, at least."

Secret strutted out, trying his best to act like he was part a royalty. Twilight watched, and Applejack snuck up behind her. "Ya'll still into that stallion there?" Applejack asked, once again bothering the princess. Twilight glared at her friend. She had some real guts to pick on Twilight about every stallion she ever talks to.

Secret lied in his new bed, enjoying the comfort. He was glad he didn't have to share a bed with anypony anymore.

Shining Armor was on patrol in the halls where the royals would sleep. He knocked on his little sister's door and awaited a response.

Twilight opened the door. "Oh, hey big brother!" She said, hugging him.

Shining smiled. "Hey lil sis." He said, laughing.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I am here because Celestia order me to patrol your hallway." Shining told his sister.

Twilight smiled. "You should go back to work then." She said. "No need to bother me while I'm reading."

Shining nodded. "Just wanted to say hi." He said, backing away from the door and watching as Twilight closed the door to return to her reading.

Shining turned and continued down the hallway. He stopped at Secret's door, and thought about the new member of the family. He didn't ponder long, for something interrupted him. He turned his head as he heard trotting from down the hall. He turned around, and saw somepony that was familiar.

"Oh, it's just you. What are you doing out here so late, si-" Shining was cut off as the character put a knife to his neck, and Shining's body dropped to the floor, lifeless.

An Hour Later

Twilight stepped out of her bedroom and looked around. "Shining?" She called. "Brother?" She walked completely out of the room, and froze as she saw the most disturbing thing in her life.

Shining Armor was unmoving, and unresposive. Twilight approached him. "Shining?" She asked. She suddenly stepped in something that was liquid-like. She looked down, and she gasped.

Shining Armor had been murdered.