• Published 28th Jun 2014
  • 745 Views, 40 Comments

love you until forever - camskye



Fluttershy was minding her own business when she heard screaming and crying coming from the everfree forest, what or who could it be?

  • ...
14
 40
 745

An unexpected guest

_____________________________________


Princess Celestia was sitting on her throne over looking the document for equal rights between ponies and zebras when all of a sudden discord appeared out of nowhere.
"DISCORD?!?!" Celestia screamed at the Draconiquus .
"Why hello there Celestia did you miss me?" he teased as he ran his claw up her chin, she had never been so disgusted in her entire life " do you expect me to welcome you?" She spat at him much to his disliking, "now now Tia, hold your horses!" be said before bursting into laughter and rolling on the floor,
Unlike discord Celestia was NOT amused. Discord noticed this and stood up,
"You know if you had been any pony, absolutely any pony else,
you'd be laughing like a mad mare."
Celestia just sat there unamused looking over the draconiquus for any sign of how he had managed to escape his stone imprisonment.
discord did not notice this though and snapped his talons,
witching places with Celestia so that now he was on the throne,
"DISCORD!" Celestia screamed as soon as she noticed this, "GUARDS!" almost as if instinct the entire royal guard burst through the door fully armored.
To discord of course this was no threat and with a snap of his talons the guards had turned into mushrooms.
"Tisk, tisk, tisk.. now Tia darling, you really need to improve your security! Unicorns just aren't all that powerful these days now are they?"
Impatient, Celestia shot a blow of fire towards discord
"And you really need to be careful about whom you trus-" said discord stopping as he finally noticed the fire hurling towards him.
It ferociously struck his left side while burning off 3 layers of skin in the process as well as leaving some bones exposed along with a lot of blood.
Discord screamed as it hit him sending him into shock.
He couldn't move and couldn't do anything to protect himself whatsoever.
Celestia gasped as Discord dropped to his knees "I-i didn't think it'd end like this...An ursa major maybe but not by an enraged princess..."he grinned slyly taking in one last breath, "You know...I still cant believe you trusted them..." he said collapsing to the floor...
"Them!?!?"

Author's Note:

DUN, DUN, DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
to whom it may concern,
the final "Them!?!?" Means that Celestia does not know whom discord is referring to.
And yes...
there will be an OC villaness as well as an OC villain