• Published 2nd Jun 2014
  • 1,173 Views, 48 Comments

The Two Potters - Vladimir



Griphyx Umbra Potter and Harry James Potter are found by the princeses and Discord. The two are taken by the four of them, and live. Alternate Verse. Animagus brothers, magical Harry and Griphyx. HP is ownedby J.K.R, MLP:FIM is owned by HUB, Hasbro.

  • ...
18
 48
 1,173

Chapter 3

KEY: "Normal Speak"

'Thoughts'

Spells

Magic Speak


THE TWO POTTERS

BY VLADIMIR[/b[

CHAPTER THREE



Diagon Alley

After the brothers little "fight", McGonagall led them and the others towards a pub where an old man stands behind a counter. She and the old man trade some words, before she leads the brothers, the Grangers, and the Orders behind the counter and leads to a brick wall, where she proceeds to tap on it with her wand.

The wall parts in two directions into the walls. There they see a long alley with shops stringed up and down, even leading to other alleyways for whatever reason. Griphyx notes that certain alley's are darker than the main or other minor ones. He also notes that out of all the shops, he notes that there is a "Ollivanders Wand Shop" since some ort of "B.C." time period.

Humans.

He notes that there is a shining light, no, two shinning lights glowing from the window. He grabs Harry's hand along with Hermione's hand, and pulls them towards the shop. McGonagall squawks in surprise, and chases after them.

Griphyx moves through the doors and looks around, his blue eyes gaining a purplish tint to them as they glow in the darkness of the room. Harry's eyes slightly glow blood red in the light, while Hermione's glow bright sand gold.

"I had been expecting you, Mr. Potter. But who are these two?" An old man's voice asks.

Harry spins around and gazes at an old man, who smiles softly at the three. "This is my brother, Griphyx and our friend, Hermione." Harry answers with uneasiness in his voice. The old man smiles.

"I am Ollivander! Pleased to meet you two." He says with the bow of his head. Hermione bows her head back, while Griphyx gives a two fingured salute.

"Thank you, Mr. Ollivander!" "Yo!" They reply to him. Ollivander smiles broadly at them, before noting the three glowing pairs of eyes.

"I see, so you three aren't human, hm? No problem! Your secret, is safe with me, do not worry!" He states happily, yet there is a strange gleam in his eye. The three look on warily before looking around the store. The candles are out, while the walls and flows are completely black, yet, in the blackness there are shapes of various items strung across the walls, giving the darkened store an eerie look.

Hermione's eye is then caught by a glowing box as sand and wind currents surround it, causing her to gain a Cheshire grin. She steps forward and grabs the box, and pulls out a wand that looks like it was made up of golden sand with blue markings going through it as it makes strange patterns. The feel of the wand is like rubbing up against a smooth tanned wood of oak from some foreign land. She grins when the sand and wind currents swirl around her form as Ollivander somewhat smiles, while somehow paling ever so slightly.

"I see. That wand is made up of a strange tree found in the desserts of a large continent near the middle-east, while the outside is from said desert, but the core is that of a strange large tanned creature said to be the spirit of the sands. I believe it was some sort of animal that held tremendous power, yet was only the first of many beasts." He states with a small hint of fear in his voice for whatever reason.

"That wand you have, Ms. Granger, is extremely dangerous, and has even killed people for whatever reason. How it came out here I have nary a clue. But seeing as to how it hasn't killed you yet, then, perhaps it is the very wand meant for you?" He says this right as the adults enter the room, staring wide eyed at the terrifying almost bloodthirsty grin on Hermione's face.

She see's a vast desert with winding and whipping around it with a feral like motion. A monstrous creature the size of an ox the resembles what looks to be a strange humanoid coyote of sorts stands over the desert, before the winged cat and the creature fuse together somehow, and the creature stands biped in nature with it's concave mouth morphing into a large Cheshire smile while it's golden eyes glint with power.

When she comes back to reality, she notes that the Orders are giving her proud looks, while her parents look on her proudly, yet a hit of fear courses through their eyes for whatever reason. She looks to Ollivander.

"Thank you, Ollivander. This wand suites me well, no?" She says to Griphyx who nods his head lightly, the ghost of a smirk present on his lips, while Harry nods with a small grin. She nods firmly and looks around, until a wand holster appears before her, she grins and places it onto her left hip and holsters her new wand.

Harry notes that two items appear before him, one being an all black wand, while the second being bright orange. The black one firmly goes into his left hand, while the orange one goes into his right. He feels power course through them along with his fist wand as he feels it splitting into the two wands, forming them into being his, and his alone.

Ollivander grins at him.

"Very precarious, Mr. Potter."

"Why's that sire?" Harry asks curtly.

"The brother of that wand, is the very same one that gave you that scar. 11 inches, black holy with the second phoenix feather as it's core. I expect many greats things with you, Mr. Potter, just as the it's brother had done. Terrible. Yes, but great." He states with grin, before paling slightly at the sight of the second wand. "No that one, on the other hand, has caused many a problems with people. It is similar to Ms. Grangers.

"The wood used to create it is a red tree, of what kind I am not sure, as it's location was never revealed to me, while the core is a mixture between a strand of fur from a monstrous creature, while it was wound and then then bound into a fire ruby that is as long as the wand itself. Never in all my years, has two wand chose a single user at the same time. Remarkable." Ollivander finishes up his little rant.

Harry holds the wands in his hands, and he see's a large looking multi-tailed wolf like human standing above a forest with that is between a sea of sand and a large mountain with a white peak with separate forest around it. The wolf humanoid then fuses with that Alicorn, giving it multiple wolf tails, while it's wings look like whips of flame with feathers on them.

When he comes back to reality, he grins down at them, as two holsters form, one red and the other green. The green holster is placed onto his right hip, while the red one is one hidden under his left forearm. He smiles at the group, who smile back.

Griphyx looks around, and see's a strange bone white wand with purple and black streaks move through it. He goes to grip it, but Ollivanders eyes go wide, "DON'T TOUCH THAT WAND!!!" He roars, making Griphyx jump and trip forward. His hand collides into the wand, making the old man stares in disbelief when Griphyx gets back up to his feet, ad dusts himself off, wand firmly planted into his right hand.

His ring makes a humming sound loud enough for all to hear, as the wand hums back at his touch. He shivers as he see's a silhouette of a strange creature that looks like a humanoid beast that looks to be taller than Father Discord himself. The being then changes its form to look like a strange looking creature that stands tall above mountains, it's back covered in spines or fins while two large fins forms into wings covered in angled spines pointing in all manors of directions.

The creatures tail is miles long while the snout is rectangular while it's eyes shine bright blue with multiple other colors shinning brightly in them, the most prominent being purple. The body looks to be covered in strange looking scales, before the body morphs once more, the type remains tall as ever but it then gains that Wyvern looking form, before changing into multiple other creatures for whatever reason.

The body turns back into that humanoid looking form as it stares into his own eyes, before nodding it's shadowed head, as if stating that he was worthy for whatever reason. Two massive wing lie fins spread widely, and a blue sphere forms before it's face while it's back, wings, and tail spines shine bright blue. A blue beam shoots out at Griphyx's face, before all he see's is white.

When he returns to reality, he stumbles around a bit, before steadying himself with the nearby wall. He groans softly as his ring hums happily before it an he wand go quiet. His eyes open to reveal that they are glowing bright blue with a tint of dark purple around their rims. His hair is no longer black, but silvery white like the moon itself.

He looks up at the group of people before him, and see's that Olivander is staring at him as if he were someone of great power. His hands tremble, but his eyes shine with excitement. "My boy, that wand is very, VERY powerful! It was made by a cherry blossom tree with the core of a bone fragments of strange creatures that had once walked this earth before they mysteriously disappeared. My great, great, great grandfather had found these pieces and had built them into that very wand, I had only JUST found it, and it has caused may problems for many of y customers, so much so, that I had bound it into a chest in the basement with a powerful binding curse!

How it got out and to you, is as much a mystery as the other two. But let me tell you this, my boy, you are now bound to this wand! And it seems to me that your ring is a magical item as well. Is it perhaps a wand as well?" He asks. Griphyx nods his head. "May I see? I promise I will never speaks of it's or your secrets!" He exclaims/asks.

"Sure?" Griphyx says and summons his "wand" before it morphs into it's gauntlet form, making Ollivander grin widely.

"I see, so it isn't JUST a wand, is it? Very well, then it shall be your back up wand. Oh, and don't even THINK I didn't notice your first wand either, Mr. Potter. I heard it humming and "fusing" with you two new ones. Do not worry, whatever it could do, it still can, just in different ways." Ollivander states.

Discord grins at the old man, making his eyes glow.

"My wives and I had helped them find their "wands" and helped "create" them as well. Harry's is made up of gems and elements, while Griphyx was made up of minerals, such as bone, steel, iron, obsidian, etc. I am curious as to how you make your wands, Mr. Ollivander?" Discord asks. Ollivander's own grin widens.

"Oh, I would love to tell you, but, I can't say how they are "created"." He states. The two share a chuckle, while the onlookers simply shake their heads, while the three Alicorn's mutter out "only Discord" before smiling at their son's. They share some words, before Griphyx stops as a red haired boy runs right into him, knocking them both over.

He coughs softly and looks at the boy atop of him with a brow raised as the boy stares at him. "Yes?" He asks. The boy glares before rising to his feet.

"Freakish mudblood..." The boy growls out. Griphyx tilts his head to the side, his long silver hair cascading down his shoulders, making him look like a girl, almost.

"What is a "mudblood"?" Griphyx asks in curiosity. The redheaded boy sniffs at this, as if "proving" that he was "better" than Griphyx. Pompous brat.

"Mudbloods's are those who were born by muggle parents. Muggles are non-magicals, filthy creatures!" He spits out. Griphyx gains dark look.

"I am no "Mudblood", as I have known of magic for a VERY long time. Let alone the fact that I was raised by my father and mother." He growls out. The redheaded boy blinks at him, before laughs up a storm, causing Nightmare to crack into existence next to Griphyx, making the redheaded boy cry out in surprise.

"What the bloody hell!?" The boy cries out. Nightmare levels a bone imploding glare(is that possible?) at the impudent boy.

"Why are you laughing at my son, for speaking the truth?" She growls out, flashing her sharpened fangs. The boy's eyes go wide, before crying out, "Mother!" like a little bitch! A large redheaded woman who looks to have eaten FAR too many pies in her life charges in next to her son, her wand drawn pointing at Nightmare.

"What are you doing to my SON!?" She roars out like a lioness. A pitiful feat considering who she is talking to, ne? Nightmare's eyes turn colder than before and the air around the alley grows cold and heavy with her magical presence. The redhead family drops to their knee's before the queen of darkness itself.

"I have done nothing...yet. I simply overheard your...son...laughing at my youngest son's explanation of how he did not know a "mudblood", despite being raised by me and my husband and my sisters, who are gifted with magic." Nightmare growls out dangerously. The two tall redheads gaze at her as if she were a goddess, if only the knew, huh? The redheaded woman sneers.

"I see, so you are a freakish one then, hm? Not even a pureblood, hm? I bet your son is a useless piece of trash!" She criticizes with a nasty sneer, for whatever reason. Nightmare's eyes go wide and Griphyx whimpers loudly, making most of the redheads look at him as if he were insane, before he mutters an "oh shit..." before all hell breaks loose.

"Pureblooded!? What the BUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!? YOU INSOLENT COW!!! I SHOULD STRIKE YOU DOWN FOR YOUR WORTHLESS EXCUSE OF MEANINGLESS EXISTENCE!!! I SHOULD RIP YOUR ENTRAILS OUT THROUGH YOUR BUCKING HEAD AND USE THEM TO FEED OUR PETS!! YOU BUCKING WHORSE!!!" Nightmare roars as her magic rolls off her body in waves that send the idiotic bi- I mean woman into the ground! Nightmare raises a hand, and goes to strike it down, but is stopped by Discord's hand.

She looks back at him, and stares up at his eye smiling face. Shivers move up her spine, and she calms down only after holding Griphyx close to her form, his head pressed up against her generous bust.

"Serves the bitch right..." The redheaded woman mutters under her breath. Discord doesn't even look as he flicks his pinkie finger, making the woman fly back and slam into a wall.

"Mess with m family again, wench, and I'll be sure to make your life and eternal Tartarus." The coldness and seriousness of his tone of voice makes all of the redheads, besides two tall jokers, shiver in absolute primal fear as their instincts tell them to run and dig a hole in the ground as that is where their tombstones will be placed at. Discord looks at the three non-affected redheads, and grins at him as if nothing had happened. "You two I like! Like playing pranks, hm?" He asks.

The two teens grin and nod their heads like mad making them look like blurs. Discord grins toothily before looking at a long haired redhead with three scars going down his left cheek. "And you must like magic, no?" He asks. This particular redhead nods his head curtly.

"Aye, that I do. I am Bill Weasley. I'm a Curse Breaker for Gringotts Bank. I was just about to head to Gringotts. I see you three have gotten your first wands, have you? Interesting." Bill says as he eyes Hermione, Griphyx and Harry. When his eyes lands onto Harry's lightning bolt scar, his eyes bug out. "Harry Potter! Your THE Harry Potter!!" He exclaims.

The other redheads stare with wide eyes as they all stare at Harry with odd looks. Harry raises a brow.

"Yeah? I'm Harry Potter-Order? What's the problem with that?" He asks. They all gawk at him with wide eyes. "Hello? Something up?" He asks getting irritated. They shake their heads, most likely to clear them, before one of the boys steps forward, the same one that started all of this.

"What are you, the savior of the Magical World, doing with these freaks?" The boy asks. Harry's eyes darken.

"Their my family." Harry answers. The boy snorts.

"Why would you want to be around these...things?" He then points to Griphyx. "Especially this freak?" He asks haughtily. Harry's whole body darkens as his emerald green eyes turn bright ruby red, making the boy and a few of the other Weasley's to pale.

"These "freaks" as you call them, are my family. And he is my brother. He just looks different because of his wand. That's all." Harry hisses out. The redheaded boy glares.

"And the buck-toothed wench?" He asks. Griphyx's eyes flash with anger and grabs the boy by his throat. The boy's eyes widen as Griphyx chokes him with a single hand, let alone that he is lifted off the ground as well.

"Don't you ever call her that again, got it!? You filthy ningen!" He snarls as the whites of his eyes become pitch black and the blue gains a purple tint to it as they glow. His sharpened teeth become fangs as his nails become claws, his hair wisps around as the wind picks up for no real reason. The Weasley's eyes widen from the speed, power and hatred in the boys voice.

A man with brownish grey hair with three claw marks going across his face stops and stares at Griphyx as if he were a long lost pup. He moves towards Griphyx and places a hand onto his shoulder, and something roars in his mind as if warning him of something. In his own mind a howl resounds, while Bill grabs his head as he too hears a howl.

Griphyx calms down slightly and lets the boy drop onto his arse. He coughs and sputters as he tries to regain air to his lungs once again. Griphyx gazes down at the redheaded boy with anger and a strange primal fury in his eyes as if he were announcing that he was higher than the little ponce.

"If I ever hear you call Hermione anything like that again. I'll rip you in half. You've been warned." He growls out as he turns away, but stops and looks up at the scared man. "Can I help you sir?" He asks. The man shakes his head.

"Griphyx...?" He asks. Griphyx blinks.

"Er...yeah? What's up?" He asks. The man wraps his arms around Griphyx's shoulders, hugging the boy close to his chest.

"Your safe and alive! Oh thank Merlin! I heard that Albus had placed you and Harry with the Durselys! Where have you two been?!" He exclaims. Griphyx blinks and tilts his head.

"What the hay are you talking about? We were adopted by our new family! Blood and everything!" He states. The mans eyes widen as he looks up and see's Discord.

'Oh lord! He makes Hagrid look like a human!' The man thinks to himself. Discord gives him a toothy smile.

"Remus Lupin. Pleasure to meet you." He states. Lupin stares wide eyed.

"How did you..."

"I looked into your mind. Those dismal mental walls of yours are rather weak. Moony." He states with a smirks. Lupin gulps.

'If this is their new father, then...oh god...he's not human! Non of them are!' He thinks. Discord chuckles.

"Of course we're not. Why would we be? Hmhmhm." Discord chuckles out. Lupin stares.

'You can read minds!?'

'Oh yes, I can see and hear everything in hear, dear Lupin.' "Would you like to come by to our Compound for dinner?" He asks. Remus nods his head lightly, in a daze as he stares up at Discord as if he had just met Merlin himself. "Wonderful! Be there at Seven O'clock sharp. Take this ruby and say "Shadow", and you will be brought to the compound within seconds." He explains as he then passes the Weasley's and McGonagall other various gems. "Do not worry if someone else grabs ahold of them, just state "Come to me" and the gem with appear before you." Discord states as he walks towards his family where Griphyx has Hermione hanging onto him.

Lupin stares at Griphyx as he feels he watches him go. His long white hair swaying in the wind. The group heads into a building with multiple animals in it, Harry has a snow white owl land onto his right shoulder and rub her head against his cheek as if stating he was hers. He smiles and laughs softly before rubbing her chest feathers lightly, making her coo her liking. The owls white eyes stare into his green.

Hermione feels something land atop her head. When she looks up with her eyes, she notes that a white dove stares down at her with a happy gleam in it's eyes, while something rubs up against her leg, making her look down to see a red kitten mewling his happiness for whatever reason. She smiles happily and hugs the two animals close to her chest and squeals happily and moves from side to side.

Griphyx smiles softly, but none of the animals seem to even spare him a second glance as they interact with the other children all around the room. He sighs softly and steps out of the shop, looking down at the ground glumly. Lupin, who had just gotten out of his long daze, notices this and walks over. He places his hand onto Griphyx's shoulder, which was slightly difficult, and gives it a light squeeze.

"Couldn't find a familiar, huh?" Lupin asks. Griphyx nods glumly. He sighs. "I had the same problem as you, though, they were more afraid of me, due to my little...condition." He says softly. Griphyx looks up at Lupin with a curious look in his eye. He then hears that howl once again as Griphyx's pupils become slits. His body goes stiff and rigged as he shivers. His slightly pointed ears twitch slightly, before he grabs Lupin's hand and runs forward towards a dark alley.

Remus's eyes widen. 'Why is he going down Noctern Alley!?' He thinks to himself. He tries to stop Griphyx, but finds that his strength is far greater than his own. He sighs inwardly and decides to just follow to make sure he doesn't get into any sort of trouble. The two move in front of a "Dark Creature Shop" of sorts. Lupin eyes the wizards and witches warily, but then feels himself being pulled into the shop and he stands next to Griphyx who stands before a strange bat that he had never seen before, and a strange looking egg.

He watches as the bat rests against Griphyx's chest as it's long tail coils around his neck. It's strange bleach moon white fur gleams in the candles dim light while it's yellow and green eyes shine with happiness as it's lone ears look like horns that are midnight black while it's tail, wings and legs are the exact same. It's large hook-like claws dig through the clothing, yet, do not break the skin. Remus is surprised by how large the bat is as it encompasses Griphyx's chest and belly while the tail is twice as long as it's body is.

He then gazes at the egg and is stunned at how pure it looks, for an oversized chicken egg. The egg has strange markings on it as if it had been attacked many times, and yet, has not a scratch on it. He also notes the seals that cover it as well, making him worry about Griphyx's life. Blood had been spilt on this egg, a lot of blood.

Griphyx rubs the bat's head gently, it's ear horns twitch merrily. He then gazes upon the egg, and see's a light clear aura around it, as if it were more than a simple egg. He reaches out to touch it, but Lupin grabs his wrist.

"Stop!" A voice calls out to them. The candles all go alight as a man rushes up to them. He had long black unkempt hair, pale skin, and sickly yellow eyes. "Don't touch those thi-" He stops and stares as the strange bat climbs up and pears over Griphyx's shoulder, while it's tail continues coiling around his neck possessively. The egg hums softly as it floats closer towards Griphyx's outstretched hand.

His eyes glow softly and he places the palm of his hand against the side of the egg, which trembles in some sort of glee. The seals all shatter as the aura rages to life, merging with the bat's and Griphyx's own. He watches as the egg moves slightly and pulsates a strange energy that causes all of the red flames become pitch black and rise into the air like flamethrowers with an inner blue and white flame inside the black flames as they give the shop an eerie look.

The shopkeeper and Lupin stare in awe and some fear as the air grows chilled, as if a Dementor had just entered the room. They watch as the egg hatches into a strange looking strange looking serpent that has small looking wings that have yet to be defined. It's eyes open and they flash multiple colors, before becoming black and gold with white slit pupils. It makes a yawning noise while there looks to be small looking limbs that have yet to grow.

Griphyx pulls the strange serpent close to himself, and allows it to coil around his neck, while the bat perches itself onto his back and looks over his shoulder like a second head. The two make a purring/chirping like sound that sooths the two older men, and the flames return to their bright red and orange like color from before.

The bat's tail coils around Griphyx's feminine waist like a belt making him blush slightly, before it clings to his shoulders, while the "snake" seemingly falls asleep around his neck. He looks up at Lupin and the shopkeeper with a curious expression.

"Do I keep them?" He asks. The shopkeeper stumbles back and leans against a wall, his eyes wide. Out of nowhere a bright white light shines throughout the corner of the shop. They turn and see a strange looking phoenix hovering before Harry who looks to have just entered the shop with the others. McGonagall not looking all too pleased, but not saying it, yet.

"Take them...just...take them..." The shopkeeper mutters out numbly. Harry smiles up at the phoenix which then trills softly and hooks itself onto his shoulders. It's feathers are snow white with black lightning streaks going through them, while it has a "crown" of sorts that looks to be made up of green feathers. Mother Celestia stares in shock.

"That's a Royal Phoenix! But, there are so very few! Even in this world!" She gasps out softly. McGonagall gives her a confused glance, as if she were crazy, but then shrugs it off and away from her mind. When she looks back at the two boys, she smiles softly at them as they had found their "pets/familiars" as it had been recommended to do in the Hogwarts letter before school was to start on September 1st.

"Well, shall we go to Gringotts and get some coins to pay for all these things?" She asks. Bill nods his head softly.

"I can take you there if you so wish." He states. Father Discord grins.

"Lead the way, my friend. Lead the way." He chuckles out. Bill nods his head, and motions for them to follow as the make their ways to the magical bank.

When they leave, the shopkeepers appearance changes into a strange looking man with a strange mark on his left arm, his eyes wide, while he pants heavily, a large toothy smile going across his lips.

"The Dark Lord will love this! I will be greatly rewarded!" He exclaims happily.

"Indeed you will, Fenrir." A cold hissing like voice states from behind Fenrir. The werewolf turns around quickly, and his eyes widen as to red eyes stare back at him with small white slits in them. They hold mirth by the barrels.

"Master...?!" Fenrir exclaims. The eyes seem to nod.

"Indeed, Fenrir. What has just happened here today will reward you greatly, Fenrir! Keep a close eye on my enemy and that boy, make sure that they do not hinder my plansss." He says darkly with his weak hissing voice. Fenrir nods his head dumbly.

"It will be done, My Lord." He says with a bow. The red eyes narrow with mirth, before they vanish back into the darkness where they had appeared. Fenrir Greyback pants heavily with excitement, his golden amber eyes glowing with a strange sense of glee. "It WILL be done!!" He states before he himself vanishes into the darkness, the candle flames flicker into nothing but smoke, and the animals to disappear as the shop looks to appear to be empty. A faint sadistic laugh echoes through the shop as it too, vanishes into the darkness of Nocturn Alley.

Gringotts Bank

Griphyx and the others arrive at a large white building that has a black plaque that says something about thieves would become lost, and would find more than just treasure. He doesn't care all that much, as he is currently staring at the incredibly short long nosed man standing before him. The strange shark like teeth glaring up at him as they glint in the faint light of the sun.

He tilts his head to the left, making the strange little man do the same. They stare at each other, before the mini-person squawks in surprise when the bat and "snake" stare down at the man, as if daring him to attack what is theirs.

"Hello, Mr. Ragnok!" Bill states loudly with some worry. Ragnok nods his head, though he stares at the two creatures with a most curious gaze.

"Good morning, Bill Weasley. Mind explaining why you brought these people here?" Ragnok sneers out with a toothy smile. Bill makes a silent gulp, as if he were preparing to be gutted in just a few seconds.

"I bring them here because they ad business to attend to here. Sir." He adds at the end. Ragnok nods his small head, before looking over at Father Discord and sneers. Harry and Griphyx pale conciderably and back away slowly from their father. As the short man -Ragnok- sneers, Father Discord gives his most evil grin possible, making the entire building grow colder than the arctic itself. Ragnok pales as he feels something bare down on him, a pressure of sorts.

"I presume you would not be against my family looking into our son's vaults, hm?" Discord asks. Ragnok shakes his head as he pants heavily.

"Who...are...they....?" He gasps out when Discord reigns in his magic, allowing all to breath once again. He looks to Harry and Griphyx.

"Harry and Griphyx Potter." Father Discord states. He then gazes down at Ragnok, "As well as the Order's vaults. Ragnok?" Discord states softly. Ragnok stares wide eyed at Discord as if he were meeting Merlin himself.

"I see, very well. Though Gringotts has no knowledge of a...Griphyx Potter, was it? Hm, curious. Perhaps it is in the Potter's will. Let us head to Griphook to check, shall we?" Ragnok suggests. Discord nods his head, and motions him to lead the way. Ragnok nods and walks through the building with the "small" group following after him, until the Weasley's are stopped and are brought somewhere else, while McGonagall follows the Order's and Grangers.

They move into an office where they meet another Goblin with a pointy curved downward nose and shark teeth as well. Griphook stares at the group, and nods his head.

"Mr. Potter, we have been expecting you." He states. Harry and Griphyx look at each other, then to Griphook.

"Which one of us?" They both ask at the same time. Griphook tilts his head.

"I see, so the rumors were true. Well then, let us get on with the inheritance tests. We will be taking blood tests and magic tests to identify you both." Griphook states. Harry nods his head, while Griphyx stays silent. Griphook pulls out a piece of parchment and hands the two boys a small knife. "Just make a small cut and drip your blood onto the parchment, and we will gains the results. The knife is charmed to heal your wounds once the deed is done." He explains.

Harry grabs the knife and gently slides the blades tip along his right thumb. He drips some of his blood onto the parchment. He then cleans the knife off, before handing it to Griphyx, who sighs softly, and grabs the blade of the knife. He pulls the knife down roughly and slices the palm of his hand just enough to do this task. When he drips his own blood onto the parchment, his hand heals up completely as steam rises up from his hand.

The blood drops soaks into the parchment, and red letters forms.

Blood Test

Harry James-Lux Potter-Order

Birth Father: James Potter

New Father: Discord Order

Birth Mother: Lilly Nee Evans-Potter

New Mother(s): Celestia Order, Nightmare Moon Order, Luna Order

Families: Peverell

Potters

Evans

Hufflepuff

Griffyndor

Orders

Race(s): Human

Equestrian

Blood Test

Griphyx Umbra Potter-Order

Birth Father: Unknown

Birth Mother: Lilly Nee Evans-Potter

New Father: Discord Order

New Mother(s): Nightmare Moon Order, Luna Order, Celestia Order

Families: Orders

Evans

Slytherin

Ravenclaw

Unknown

Race(s): Human

Equestrian

Griphook looks up at the family before him, and see's Griphyx's confused look while Harry has a thoughtful look.

"What did it mean by "Unknown" for Griphyx's birth father and other family? Also, Slytherin? Ravenclaw? Who are those people?" Harry asks. Griphook grins at the boys curiosity.

"Ravenclaw and Slytherin are two of the founders for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Just as Gryffindor and Hufflepuff are the other founders as well." He states Discord gains a thoughtful look.

"I see, so, they both own half of this school, correct?" He asks. Griphook and Ragnok both nod their heads lightly, before they hand over another parchment.

"Next, shall be the magic test, and after that an inheritance test, but that will come later. Please, both of you focus your magic into this parchment so that we can gauge just what you have." Griphook states. Harry and Griphyx both grab the parchment, and focus their magic into it. On Harry's half, it seems to become charred as if an intense heat hit is, while strange lightning like designs form into strange looking runes.

On Griphyx's half, however, the paper becomes covered in dense fog, as if a bitter cold had just touched it, while markings of clouds, the oceans and such form into strange runes. Griphook nods and takes the parchment from the brother.

Magic Test

Harry James-Lux Potter-Order

Parselmouth 70% blocked

Equestrian Magic 70% unlocked

Light Magic 60% unlocked

Grey Magic 50% unlocked

Order Magic 60% unlocked

Elemental Magic 79% unlocked

Wandless Magic 40% unlocked

Natural Born Animagus 30% unlocked

Natural Metamorphmagus 23% unlocked

Magic Test

Griphyx Umbra Potter-Order

Parselmouth 78% unlocked

Equestrian Magic 80% unlocked

Dark Magic 50% blocked

Grey Magic 50% unlocked

Chaos Magic 70% unlocked

Elemental Magic 60% unlocked

Wandless Magic 40% unlocked

Natural Born Animagus 70% unlocked

Natural Born Metamorphmagus 63% unlocked

Griphyx and Harry stare at the sheet of parchment with curious looks as they wonder just what it is they are looking at. McGonagall looks over the sheet, and she stumbles slightly at their magical prowess.

'Their Metamorphmagus and Animagus!? But that doesn't make sense! And Equestrian Magic? What is this "Equestrian" thing? I better keep an eye on them. Knowing as to who Harry is, but Griphyx looks to be more od a danger. "Dark Magic" is at 50 percent being blocked? That seems slightly worrying, but, at least it goes into the "Grey Magic" percentage.' McGonagall thinks to herself.

She looks over the parchment once again, and nods, resolving that she would indeed speak with their parents about this situation.

Griphook and Ragnok nod their heads, before taking back the sheet, and pulling out the blood stained parchment. The red ink changes into the inheritance test.

Inheritance Test

Harry James-Lux Potter-Order

Peverell Family Vaults: 72,678,906,432 Galleons, 4,500,602 Sickles, 304 Knuts

Peverell Manor: Northern Whales

Potter Family Vaults: 9,876,534,300 Galleons, 600,034 Sickles, 24 Knuts

Potter Manor

Evans Family Vaults: 2,506,409 Galleons, 200,708 Sickles, 34 Knuts

Number 4 Privet Drive

Gryffindor Family Vaults: 50,435,890,004 Galleons, 800,098 Sickles, 56 Knuts

Gryffindor Castle

Hogwarts School/Castle ownership: 25%

Hufflepuff Family Vaults: 21,458,604,09 Galleons, 700,009 Sickles, 87 Knuts

Hufflepuff Castle

Hogwarts School/Castle ownership: 25%

Magic Test

Griphyx Umbra Potter-Order

Evans Family Vaults: 2,506,409 Galleons, 200,708 Sickles, 34 Knuts

Number 4 Privet Drive

Slytherin Family Vaults: 42,506,709,405 Galleons, 300,654 sickles, 12 Knuts

Slytherin Castle

Hogwarts School/Castle ownership: 25%

Ravenclaw Family Vaults: 3,890,602,003 Galleons, 100,304 Sickles, 50 Knuts

Ravenclaw Castle

Hogwarts School/Castle ownership: 25%

Unknown

The brother stare at the parchment in awe, before confusion, and then recognition. The look up at the Goblins.

"We own the school?" Harry asks. Ragnok nods his head lightly with a sharp toothy grin.

"Indeed you do, Mr. Potters. Now then, shall we answer any questions you two may have?" Griphook asks. Harry nods.

"Why are certain things blocked?" He asks. Griphook looks over the sheet once again, and nods his head as if wondering the same thing. He then looks up at Father Discord with an expectant look.

"You would have to ask your father about that one, Mr. Potters." Griphook answers. Harry and Griphyx look up at Discord who sighs softly.

"I unlocked your abilities, but they soon blocked themselves, as to protect yourselves. Your magic had deemed it unwise to unlock everything immediately, so, over time during your training, you had been unlocking them ever so slowly. Had I had my way, nothing would be blocked, but, unfortunately, or fortunately in this case, your magic blocked certain things as to make sure you wouldn't deal with any magical overload." Discord explains.

The brother nod their heads, before they look back to the Goblins who clear their throats.

"Now then, the Wills will need to be done another time, as well as looking into the Vaults. Would you two like to link your Vaults together into one giant one? If so, then, it will take up to two weeks for the process to be finished. You both share a trust fund, so you have that to help pay for whatever your needs are." Griphook states.

"Let's fuse them together, so that they won't have to deal with constantly moving from one Vault to another." Discord states. Ragnok nods his head and gives them all a toothy grin.

"Very well, Lord Order. Now, about your titles, shall you both accept your rings?" Ragnok asks. Griphyx and Harry nod their heads lightly, though confusedly. "Very well." He states as Griphook lifts two boxes, and plops them onto the desk.

"These boxes hold your titles, or, "rings" as they are called. They will merge into one if you so wish." Griphook explains as he takes the lids off.

Harry reaches into his box and pulls out his rings: one has a lion on it, the next has a badger, the third has a triablge surrounding a circle and wand on it, the fourth being shield. When Harry places them all onto his left middle finger, they merge into one ring that looks like an Alicorn. He nods his head and gazes down at it.

Griphyx pulls out a ring with a snake on it, a ring with a raven, a ring with a flower on it, and an unmarked ring. He places them all onto his right pointer finger, where they all merge into one ring with a dragon like creature on the top, much like Harry's Alicorn. He nods his head in thanks and remains silent.

Ragnok grins while Griphook seems to smile at the brother. "Congratulations. We will notify you both once the Vaults are merged together. For now, have a nice day." Ragnok states. Discord then clears his throat.

"There is another matter that we are here for, Ragnok." He states. The Goblin pales and nods his head rapidly, making it look like a blur.

"Yes, Lord Order!" Ragnok squawks out. Discord nods and places his hands atop Griphyx and Harry's heads lightly.

"It involves these two. I am positive that you know what I am asking of. Correct?" He rumbles out softly. Ragnok nods his head and has one of the Goblin Guards escort McGonagall out of the office quietly and "politely".

"Yes sir, it involves them becoming part of the Order Vaults, correct?" He asks. Discord nods his head tightly.

"That's right. Please, get on with it, we have many things that MUST be done soon." He urges. Ragnok nods his head and looks at the bothers.

"You two have now been added to the Order Vaults, which will also be fused with your own. Your Order Rings shall be finished when the Vaults are finished as well. Have a nice day." Ragnok tells the two brother, who nod their heads and leave the office with their "group".

Once they leave, Ragnok lets out a stuttering breath of fear and lets his shoulders sag slightly, while Griphook's eyes roll into the back of his head, and promptly passes the hell out. Both are unaware of Discord faint laughter that echoes through the room softly.

Diagon Alley

Griphyx stands with his brother and family who speak about the wonders of whatever. He is currently rubbing his "snakes" head while his bat purrs into his neck affectionately. He smiles softly down at them, before something catches his eyes. He turns and see's a girl with icy blue eyes, and thin blonde hair.

She stands next to a man with shoulder length blonde hair with a strange necklace resting against his chest. They both were black robes as they leave some sort of robing shop. The blonde haired girl looks over to see Griphyx gazing at her, and she blushes softly and gives him a dreamy looking smile, before a ponce of a boy rushes out of the shop with a long haired man wielding a cane with a silver snake head for a grip barrels through them.

Griphyx's eyes widen and he dashes forward, catching the girl around her waist, making her blush more. The two lock eyes and she gains a dreamier expression.

"Oh, hello~." She says dreamily. Griphyx blushes, but smiles all the same.

"Hey, are you okay, miss...?" He asks.

"Luna. I'm Luna Lovegood." Luna states with a dreamy look that never seems to leave her pretty face. He inwardly shakes his head. Did he just think her pretty? Well, she does have a pretty look about her. And she does smell lovely.

"Um, I'm Griphyx Potter-Order. Miss Lovegood." Griphyx says softly. Luna smiles more and nods her head. He helps her get back to her feet, and she is then pulled away by what he could only assume is her father.

"See you at Hogwarts, Griphyx~!" Luna calls out dreamily before she and her strange father are consumed by the crowd of busting wizards and witches. Griphyx shakes his head lightly, before returning back to his group, as they continue to go to all the shops. He can't seem to stop thinking about what he had seen when he touched his new wand, however, as it seemed to confuse him.

'Why so many bone fragments placed into one single wand? Oh well, must be a human thing.' He thinks to himself as he and his family prepares to leave for the Order Manor.

Order Manor

Griphyx enters his room and plops down with a huff. He looks over to the side and see's his bat and "snake" curled up next to each other up against his side. He smiles lightly, before sleep takes him into custody for the night.

Author's Note:

Not very detailed, neh? Oh well, hope you all liked it! See yah next time!
Ja ne!