• Published 2nd Jun 2014
  • 1,177 Views, 48 Comments

The Two Potters - Vladimir



Griphyx Umbra Potter and Harry James Potter are found by the princeses and Discord. The two are taken by the four of them, and live. Alternate Verse. Animagus brothers, magical Harry and Griphyx. HP is ownedby J.K.R, MLP:FIM is owned by HUB, Hasbro.

  • ...
18
 48
 1,177

Chapter 2

KEY: "Normal Speak"

'Thoughts'

Spells

Magical Speak


THE TWO POTTERS

CHAPTER TWO


HGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

Ever since Griphyx and Harry gaining their "catalyst/weapons" for their magic and power, the two had been training hard, long and with grace. They had gone through many challenges that needed them to tap into their instincts, and harness them.

While Harry had a dominant and "alpha complex", Griphyx was cunning and swift with his attacks, never once faultered with carrying out one of Harry's orders or plans. The "Missions" that they were tasked with generally had to deal with harnessing their abilities and controlling them.

When it came to their animal forms, though Griphyx had caught glimpses of a ten-tailed winged beast with massive purplish blue eyes, well, they were met with problems, but those will solve themselves in time, as Discord had told them. It took him and their mothers to reach that stage, and even then it was during a point in time where they felt the need to protect or destroy.

The two had gone through training, and yet were still not finished. No, their training will last for many years, but even now they have harnessed much of their power to affect the area's around them, even to mold them into things that may of use. Transfiguring other things into keys, doors, trees, animals, etc., their boundless powers ever growing and expanding as they grow more and more determined to prove themselves to each other. To their parents. To the world.

They have gone through blood, sweat and tears over the years since they had been brought in, now both of them at the ages of 10 soon to be 11, and they still have the same height, yet look older much like those human's do. Many things had happened, yes indeed. They had gone from school to school, learning as much as they could, before moving somewhere else in the United Kingdom.

They stayed in Surrey, then London, then the Welsh Isles. But currently, they are in the highlands of Scotland, where a dense forest sits near the lake of Loch Ness. They have learned to control the elements that are bound to them. Both sharing the lands and skies, but Harry had taken control over all manners of heat, and Griphyx all manners of the cold.

They had sparred many a times, and still manage to "one-up" the other. Even to surprise and shock their parents and few friends they had managed to keep close through the years. One such friend is known as "Hermione Jane Granger", she is a brown bushy haired girl who loves to learn as much as she can, even going as far as to join Griphyx when he studies for whatever it is he desires to know.

Another friend is known as "Neville Longbottom", a short and somewhat round boy who holds a great love for magic and plants, even going so far as to explain "Herbology" to not just the boys, but their father and mothers as well. Neville had visited them many a times, and became like a brother to the boys, and becoming another son to Discord and his wives.

The four were insufferable. The small group of friends played together, no matter the distance, they were always in touch with each other by mail.

Many parties were held for birthdays, events, or even just to gain a few laughs. When Griphyx asked Father Discord why they had so many parties, he grew sad. And said with a dreary, solemn voice, "Because my second best friend used to throw parties, she loved to see the smiles on every-ponies faces, even going so far as to make them laugh, only for the satisfaction of making someone smile, and forget their problems, even if it was just for a minute or two. She might not be around anymore, but she is your aunt. They all were..."

Ever since then, Griphyx had tried to make people smile, and keep his father's friends memory alive in the youth of earth. It worked for a time, but he still had sadness in those eyes whenever there was a party, and would toast to a single name; Pinkie Pie. Harry had grown sad about hearing how their fathers fist best friend had past away in her sleep, after they had made some sort of refuge for animals world wide, and binging beings together through kindness.

They had soon learned of the portrait on their ceiling, was of their friends and in Mother Celestia's case, a daughter, a son, and a grandson, whom she misses very much, but does not let it get to her.

Over the many years, even if they were only 5 years, the two brothers had learned of their parents past's, their old universe, and then learned how to tap into their "celestial magic" which was given to them the day they became part of the family.

But, currently, the two brothers sit on a couch with their two friends; Neville and Hermione.

They sit and speak about what they plan on doing once the brothers turn 11 at the end of the week, on July the 31st.

"So, why not throw a big party?!" Hermione exclaims excitedly. "We could get some music! Maybe I can finally show you my IPod!" She exclaims. She had been dying to show the three boys her amazing device that could hold tones of information and music by the thousands bordering millions. Neville had to get used to that sort of thing before enjoying he fact the "muggle" music was actually amazing compared to the "new(old styled) music" from a record.

"Hm hm, perhaps." Griphyx chuckles out softly. The two of them had actually grown closer than Harry and her head, not that it mattered. "But, why would you wish to bring it? Something on it we should know about? Hm?" He asks. Hermione nods her head firmly.

"Yep! There's this picture I have, and it looks so strange!" She says in awe. Griphyx gains a small smile.

"Really? What's it of?" He asks. Hermione goes to answer, but soon gains a stumped look before tapping her chin lightly.

"Um....I d'nno, something about some old guy coming by here and talking to your father. When I heard more, he said something about a "magic school", and "muggles", whatever those things are." She shrugs out. Neville seems to pale, but quickly hides it just as fast as it had happened. Griphyx and Harry noticed, but didn't question it out of respect.

"Really? How odd. But let's see something, perhaps we should finally show you some of the...things our family can do. Our parents already set it up and gave us the okay." Harry says with a grin. Hermione giggles and nods.

"This I have to know about!" She exclaims. They nod, and decide to set it up on the 30th so they could enjoy the 31st quietly with each other.

The week had passed by like it was nothing, until the 30th, where the Grangers and Longbottom's had each came to visit. For the first time ever, the Longbottom's were in awe and fearful when they learned of Harry Potter and his "brother". How come the Ministry didn't say that he had a brother?

A stage stands just before the woods with the Order family standing on it dressed in odd clothing, their eyes literally glowing, making everyone squirm in discomfort and fear.

"Welcome to our home. It has been many good years of knowing each of you, even I it was for half that time. I and my wives have decided to expose ourselves to your two families mainly because we trust all of you. Don't betray that trust, otherwise there will be...terrible consequences that the human mind could never imagine." Father Discord says. Hermione stares up at Griphyx with wide and scared eyes, she gains more fear when his face becomes emotionless and cold, had he been doing this before?

"I would like you all to make an oath, a life promise to protect our secrets, and locations. We mean no harm, just that life here is...odd." Mother Celestia says softly with her motherly voice. The crowd eases back into comfort, before they each make the promise/oath unaware of what exactly it is about. "Thank you." She says softly, before she swings her hand out, and royal regalia forms on herself, her sisters, Discord, Harry, and finally Griphyx.

Her sword forms in her right hand, while Luna's daggers form, then Nightmare's scythe, Discord spear, Harry's sword and Griphyx's ring, all show themselves to the crowd below.

"I am Princess Celestia of Equestria, Goddess of the Day, Light Magic, Sun." She says.

"I am Princess Luna of Equestria, Goddess of Neutrality, Neutral Magic, Night." Luna exclaims.

"I am Queen Nightmare Moon, Goddess of the Moon, Dreams, Black Magic." Nightmare states while showing off her fangs.

"I am King Discord, God of Chaos Magic, Chaos itself." Discord booms out, thunder rolls through the skies as the ground seems to shake.

"I am Prince Harry Lux Potter-Order, Mage of the Earth, Heat, Skies, Nature, Elements and Light and Chaotic Magic." Harry booms out, making the air shake and the fires to rise.

"I am Griphyx Umbra Potter-Order, Mage of the Earth, Cold, Skies, Nature, Minerals and Neutral and Chaotic Magic." Griphyx booms out, making the wind scream, and the water to bubble. The crowd stares in shock as their magic becomes physical and forms flaming tornado's around each of them. Discord's is brown, Celestia's is golden, Luna's is silver, Nightmare's is black, Harry's is green and red, Griphyx's is blue and black.

"That...Is...AWESOME!!" Hermione explains as she jumps onto the stage, and hug Griphyx tightly, making the boy blush, but he returns the hug and smiles down at her as she reaches his chest. Father Discord begins to speak again.

"Another thing, we had welcomed our sons into our lives, making them immortal, powerful, and changing the into something....more. They are half human, and half Equestrian. They hold our "genetics" and their original parent's "genetics" as well. We can even grant you all magic, if you so choose." He finishes up.

Mr. Granger(Dan) raises his hand, "Yes, Dan?" Luna asks.

"What will happen to us if we accept this...gift?" He asks. Discord grins down at him.

"You will become a half-breed like our children, but, you will need to choose the race. There is no such thing as becoming a Draconequus less it's by blood or marriage, and even then it is up to the partner of the situation." Discord explains. Dan nods his head before walking onto the stage and stands before Discord.

"I...I accept of this...this gift." He says. Discord nods, and places his right hand against Dan's forehead.

"I must warn you, it will hurt at first, but when it does happen, choose the race you desire." Discord explains. Dan nods his head, and braces himself. "Let's get this done." He sighs out, preparing himself. Dan feels a jolt of...something....curse through his body, he releases a cry of pain, before a human comes to mind. A human wearing odd robes and a pointy hat.

Once the ceremony is finished, Discord is panting heavily as if he was having blood loss, before calming down again. Dan rises to his feet, and a wooden staff forms in his hand, as orange robes and pointy hat form over his body.

"A Wizard, very interesting. So you took what I said by heart, hm? Clever." He compliments. Dan nods his head lightly.

"Thank you, Discord." He says. Discord chuckles lightly.

"No problem what-so-ever, my friend. Anyone else?" He asks the crowd. Mrs. Granger(Amy) steps onto the stage.

"I would like to go though I am curious, what else does this whole thing entail?" She asks. Discord chuckles.

"It gives you MUCH longer life, powerful magic -though it differs for the race-, strength, intelligent, and more stamina, which could be used for...bedroom activities~" He purrs the last part out. Amy shares a glance with Dan before slamming her face into Discord's palm.

"Please, continue kind sir~!" She exclaims quickly. Discord chuckles mirthfully, and sends a pulse of his power into Amy, making her cry out in pain. She see's a woman wearing black robes and pointy hat, who then turns into a bird like creature. When the pain stops, her body had aged a few years younger, her bust grew as she became taller, and her hair now silvery-blonde. Her clothes are now black robes and a short pointy hat sits atop her head.

"A Veela, interesting. Very uncommon, but interesting all the same. You chose very well, my dear Amy." Discord states. Amy blushes and smiles at the tall man.

"Thanks 'Cord." She says cheerily. Hermione then steps in front of Discord, making everyone freeze in surprise.

"I would like to go next." She asks sweetly. Discord looks to her parents, who look on warily, and he sighs.

"Young Hermione, while I would love to do this for you, it would feel as if fire, lightning and then knives are being sent into you all at once." He explains. Amy becomes confused.

"But I felt only Lightning..."

"And me knives, why would she feel those three?" Dan finishes. Discord sighs.

"Because she is young, and she already has magic, weak magic, yes, but magic all the same. If I were to add our magic, it would make her become comatose for at least a few days for the body to become accustomed to it's changes, both magically and physically." He states. Amy goes to speak, but out of nowhere, Hermione grabs Discord's still magic covered hand and slams it into her forehead.

Everyone stares wide-eyed in shock, as she screams in pain, her magic sends out pulses that shatters glass, and wood. The plants over grow to triple their natural sizes. She see's a flaming two tailed cat with large feathery wings, and a golden pearl protruding from it's forehead.

Discord pulls his hand away, and Griphyx catches her. The Orders stare in shock as they stare down at her, and how she is STILL awake, albeit weak and tired, and kicking.

"Hermione!" Griphyx cries out. "Hermione! Are you alright!?" He exclaims worriedly. Hermione nods her head with a whimper mixed with a groan.

"Owie...." She whimpers out, and Griphyx pulls her in close to his chest, making her blush softly, but doesn't deny it as her body heats up and she feels the pain vanish in a split second, and she gazes up at her friend from since they were six. "Thanks...." She says to him. Griphyx her a grin.

"No problem! I'm just glad your okay!" He says happily, before a dangerously serious expression sets in, "Never! And I mean NEVER! Do that EVER again!!" He cries out. Hermione nods her head softly.

"I'm sorry....I just...I just wanted to be with everyone and..." A finger is pressed against her lips.

"Shush now. It's over, and your safe. All if forgiven, but please never make me- er, us worry like that again, okay?" He asks. She nods her head with small smile, and lays her head against his flat chest.

"I make no promises~!" She sings out, making Griphyx shake his head with a smile.

"Fine..." He huffs out, before standing and helping her to her feet. She smiles back at him, and hugs her parents, who give Griphyx a look of...admiration? She then turns and gives Discord a sad smile, but to her surprise he gives her a grin before stomping his foot on the ground, making Griphyx's items form before her. An obsidian shield before her, a gold clawed gauntlet next to it, before they fuse into a wand, and then a silver ring that slips onto her left ring finger with a blue diamond on the top shaped like a shield with a gauntlet and wand in he center of the shield.

Her eyes change amber gold with slightly sharp pupils, her brown bushy hair grows darker and longer, before shortening, and then changing into different shapes, colors, her eyes do the same, while she ages slightly, but then back. She groans and grabs her head, and a voice cuts through the air.

"She's a Matemorphmagus!" Neville exclaims. Harry, Griphyx and Hermione look at him in shock as his ancient grandmother, Agusta Longbottom, points a stick in the air making a ball of light form.

"Human magic?" Griphyx says.

"We're Wizards and Witches." Neville says nervously.

"We're Equestrian's." Harry states calmly as his "wand" changes into a dual-blade that shines brightly in the dark night. "We are magical creatures, I suppose you could say...." He stops talking as Agusta fires a white bolt of magic that is backhanded away by Griphyx, who keeps looking down at Neville.

"Cool, I had a feeling you weren't human, I just didn't know what you were. And sorry for gran, she tends to test people like that...." Neville says shyly...

HGHNHGHNHGHNHGHNHGHNHGHNHGHN

The night passed by after that little incident, and the three families had came together, the Longbottom's telling the Order's and Granger's about the magical world, the schools, and even the laws on magical creatures -which infuriated them greatly, but they stayed quiet about it- and the war that had ended eleven years ago for magical Britain. They told about "The-Boy-Who-Lived(Harry Potter)" and how there were story books that painted Harry as a leader, a warrior, a figurehead for those who need someone to look up to.

Discord had a smirk gracing his lips as he watched his oldest son looking oddly uncomfortable and his youngest son laughing till he falls over. Neville and the other families watch as Harry and Griphyx dash around playing a "don't-get-hit" that Neville and Hermione had seen so many times.

Hours had passed and the party was underway, however, the second the clock struck midnight, Griphyx and Harry stopped, and grin widely.

It was their birthday at last.

A hoot resounds through the air, as large brown owl lands before the three children. It's amber eyes staring up at them with three letters in it's beaked mouth. Neville retrieves his letter, Harry his, Hermione hers, and Griphyx his. They open them and pull out a letter with a list attached.

Agusta gives a happy cry and hugs Neville tightly. Dan and Amy look over the letter, and hug their daughter tightly, while Discord takes Harry's and Griphyx's letter, making them vanish into thin air.

"Looks like we need to get to this "Diagon Alley" tomorrow. But for now, perhaps some rest?" He asks everyone, as they were all slowing down, even getting tired. Many agreed, though some left leaving behind a popping sound from where they once were. he group that remains heads inside the mansion, only to stop when they see a woman dressed in green and black robes. Her old dull blue eyes taking them in.

"Are you the Orders, Grangers and Neville Longbottom?" The old woman asks. Discord steps between them, his wand appears in his hand as he points it at the old woman.

"May we ask who you are, miss?" He asks.

"Ah, I am Professor McGonagall, Deputy Mistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. At your service." McGonagall says softly. Discord vanishes his wand and grins at her.

"Ah, so your the one who sent the letter? Hm Hm Hm, interesting." He chuckles out. McGonagall nods her head.

"Indeed I am." She says. Discord smirks down at her, making her gape at how tall he is, apparently it just came to her that this man and his wives stand taller than Hagrid with ease, while Harry and Griphyx stand up to their abdomen's, making them up to Hagrid's stomach.

"How lovely to meet you, perhaps we could talk...in the morning about whatever it is you wish to speak about. But, for now we were just heading to bed. If you wish to stay in one of the guest rooms, by all means, do stay. But I must warn you," his tone becomes serious and deadly making McGonagall gain shivers up and down her spine from how silky and cold his voice is, "do not leave the room when the clock hits 1. Other than that, please, enjoy your stay!" He cheers out before he, and his wives vanish thanks to Nightmare's control over the darkness.

McGonagall jumps when they seep through the floor much like those vampires do in Transylvania. She shivers and looks to the children, and is surprised to see Harry and Griphyx walking towards a room that is glowing. This peaks her interest and decides to investigate.

What she finds shocks her immensely.

Much like the ceiling of Hogwarts' great hall, there is a sky, generally of clouds, sun's, stars, or moon's. But this? It's a universe that is painted onto the ceiling. And it moves! Her jaw drops as she watches stars jet across the "night sky" as the planets spiral around a strange orange and yellow sun with a planet like earth, only blue instead of green, being circled by a purple and blue moon that holds the design of a unicorn on it.

She looks at the walls and gasps as she see's the flames moving around, the clouds rolling and booming while lightning flashes. The sea's crashing against the lands where the forests release their own "noises". She notes that things move in each places like the portraits on the walls and in the halls of Hogwarts move.

She feels something tap her shoulder, and she jumps and turns around, seeing Harry standing there with a small smirk on his face.

"Something wrong, Professor?" He asks. She shakes her head, and goes to answer, but stops and stares as Griphyx raises his right hand broadly, and a vase rises into the air, before he flicks his wrist, and the vase turns into a bed which then is sent into a guest room no doubt.

"How?" She asks. Harry grins.

"We have been going through magic since we were little. Father Discord has been teaching us his chaotic magic, Mother Celestia her Light Magic, Mother Luna her Neutral Magic," McGonagall smiles at this, "and Mother Nightmare her Dark Magic." Griphyx states. McGonagall flinches from that, and gives the boys a shocked look.

"Evil Magic!?" She exclaims. Griphyx's face grows dark and hard.

"No. Dark Magic is not evil. Black Magic is. Shadow Magic is. Soul Magic is. Dark Magic is just the opposite of Light, neither are good or bad. But Black Magic such as Necromancy, Soul Magic or Shade Magic is evil, all of those are part of death and viewed as evil. Dark Magic is nothing to be afraid of, as long as the right person uses it." Griphyx mutters out before moving past the old woman and lays on his black, grey and blue bed, where he immediately falls asleep.

McGonagall feels guilt course through her heart. Harry smiles at her softly.

"Don't worry, he's like that about everything. Before the Order's adopted us, we were living with the Dursleys, hence why Griphyx has his...trust issues. His girlish figure got him beatings because he was a boy. They called him a "monster" because he had strength, speed, and agility that made them scared. We were both smart, still are, and they feared us, hated us, hurt us..." Harry goes silent as tears form. He is shocked when McGonagall hugs the child whom reaches up to the top of her chest.

"I am sorry about your younger years. But may I ask a question?" He nods. "How are you and Griphyx so tall? Why are his nails black and claw-like? His hair is just as black. Why?" She asks.

"I can't say... You'll need to ask Father Discord in the morning. Please, enjoy your room, it's the first one on the left." And with that, Harry went to bed, and the door closed after McGonagall left.

HGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

The next morning, Griphyx and Harry awoke and found Father Discord and their mothers taking to their friends, the Grangers and Professor McGonagall, who all have shocked looks on their faces. When they let themselves be known, McGonagall stares at Harry.

"You share genes with them. Did it hurt?" She asks softly. Harry nods his head as he remembers feeling so much pain, feeling his body change so many times. He sighs.

"Yes, it hurt. A lot. Why does it matter?" He asks. McGonagall gains a sad look.

"I knew your parents when they had gone to Hogwarts. Lilly and James. Lilly was a wonderful girl who would constantly keep James in check, after he and those marauders run a muck in the school with their pranks." McGonagall says softly, making Harry stare at her wide eyed.

"You knew them?" He asks. She nods her head.

"Indeed, I did. I knew them quite well. I also knew James' friends who were with him till the day he and Lilly were...were murdered." She says. Harry sits in shock, while Griphyx gains a confused look. He looks to McGonagall.

"What about me?" He asks. McGonagall sighs.

"I am not sure. You used to have Lilly's hair and James' eyes. But that's changed. I can see you have blackish blue hair, and your eyes still hold James' in them, but they seem...brighter." She states. Griphyx nods his head before looking away.

"Why doesn't the magical world know about me...?" He asks, almost afraid of the answer.

"Only few knew about you; Me, Albus, Hagrid and V-...Voldemort." She explains. He sighs and sits in a chair next to Hermione. She looks to the boys. "May I see what magic you have so far?" She asks. Griphyx and Harry share a look, before both gaining wide grins.

"A spar....Alright!" Griphyx exclaims. Harry rises to his feet and drags Griphyx outside, the others following close behind. The two brothers lock wrists and wait for Discord to place a hand over both of them.

"I want a clean spar, and no causing catastrophic earthquakes please. Other than those things, have fun!" He then flickers next to McGonagall, who watches in confusion, before the two brothers push against one another. Sparks flash between the two before they send each other flying backwards and summon their tools.

Harry spins his dual-blade around making the air heat up and the plants to bend around his form and grow. Griphyx dons on his ring and the gauntlet forms, it covers his forearm up past his elbow. Strange yellow lines looking like wires shine and flash through the grooves of the gauntlet. The air around him becomes freezing cold and the wind spins around him like a bladed tornado.

The two fire beams of magic that fight for dominance, before a ball forms and explodes. Shockwaves rocket through the sky as the windows on the mansion shudders, as if afraid of the two. They then run along side each other, sending out bolts of magic which they either dodge or knock aside. The two flip around off the trees and rocks, even to move around in nearby streams. The onlookers watch as the two brothers share a dance that only the two would know.

They uproot plants of all kinds, even splintering smaller trees as they fire strange bolts of multi-colored magical energy, even sending out waves of power Griphyx's form flickers all around making Harry grow annoyed from his brothers tactic, but soon gains a idea. Harry's staff changes into a sword, and he swings upwards making a red wave of magic roar across the ground towards Griphyx like flames.

Griphyx's eyes narrow and slams his covered hand down, a large shield forms that blocks the flames from hitting him. The flames flick off the sides of the sharp shield, before he swings it upwards, making a gust of wind that snuffs out the magical flames as quickly as they had come. The shield then turns back into the gauntlet, and that into the ring. It shines before it turns into a scythe with teeth.

He spins the scythe around before it turns into his wand and fires a magical bolt, hitting Harry in the chest, and knocking him back into a tree. McGonagall stares in awe as Griphyx then points the wand upwards, and a ball of magic forms, before exploding, and smaller balls of magic fly down at Harry, who changes his sword into a wand and summons a large dome like shield that absorbs the balls, before firing them right back at Griphyx.

His eyes widen, before he summons his shield again, blocking the balls of golden light. He grows surprised when they stick to is shield, and then explodes, making him fly back into a tree, and the shield turns back into it's ring form, before Griphyx lands on his feet, making the ground crack and small rock walls stand up tall around him in a circular formation. His eyes glowing bright eerie blue as his remains silent.

Harry pants slightly from the quick magical recovery he had just used, as well as sending a mirroring counter spell as well as a bombing spell all mixed together. He watches as Griphyx takes a single step, and the stone walls shatter oblivion, and he then whips his right hand outward, making his ring turn into it's wand form, and he fires a bolt of magic that collides with Harry's chest, and a sheet of metal pins him down only allowing his head to move.

"You win. I Yield..." Harry sighs out, before the metal vanishes at the flick of Griphyx's wrist. Harry goes to move, but stops as he see's the outline of an animal that resembles a Buck, yet has the Alicorn traits to it as well, but only for the briefest of moments, before he collapses from magical drain. He coughs out, before regaining his lost magic, and he sighs softly, and rises to his feet.

"That was a most interesting fight, but how can you two move so swiftly, or even cause such damage?" McGonagall asks. Harry scoffs.

"This is nothing. Father Discord asked us to not go all out, otherwise you would be watching many things returning to how they once were." Harry states as the damage the two had caused meds itself, looking as if nothing had happened in the first place. McGonagall is awe struck, but keeps her mouth shut.

"Well then, shall we go and get your supplies?" She asks. Discord shakes his head 'no'.

"I took the liberty of gathering their things last night before bed." He explains. McGonagall looks up at him incredulously.

"How?" She asks. Discord gives his trademark smirk.

"Magic, my dear Watson. Magic."

Author's Note:

Short? Perhaps. I decided to give it a bit more of an "oomph" feel. Hop yer all enjoying it so far! Next chapter will be introducing Diagon Alley, Goblins, Hagrid! Till next time!
Bye bye!!