• Published 2nd Jun 2014
  • 1,174 Views, 48 Comments

The Two Potters - Vladimir



Griphyx Umbra Potter and Harry James Potter are found by the princeses and Discord. The two are taken by the four of them, and live. Alternate Verse. Animagus brothers, magical Harry and Griphyx. HP is ownedby J.K.R, MLP:FIM is owned by HUB, Hasbro.

  • ...
18
 48
 1,174

Prologue

Key notes: "Normal Speaking" - 'Thoughts' - Spells - Magic Voice



HGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG


The children at the age of four- one tall and one short, run through the snow covered streets of London as fast as they can to get to school. Their names are, Griphyx and Harry Potter's. And they are being late to school thanks to their "family".

They had apparently done something wrong and were to being punished by forcing the two to be late for burning their aunts precious "Dudykins' bacon". Not that the child needed anymore.

Harry being the shorter of the two brothers was -for whatever reason- was tasked with cooking the family bacon while Griphyx was forced to deal with the laundry -again for whatever reason, it was beyond them- and both had screwed up considerably as the bacon and eggs -and somehow the toast- was burnt while the laundry overflowed with water and they distasteful soap that Petunia oh so loves to use.

They were laid into by Vernon -their whale of a "uncle" with seven chins! SEVEN!- with Dudley's smelting stick from his academy, while the two were forced to stand their and take it like "good little freaks", as their aunt would say.

Harry would simply become stoic and unresponsive, while Griphyx, he wasn't so lucky. He is generally the one who gets the beatings while Harry is forced to watch his little brother -only by an hour from what Petunia had spat out in their faces were they to ever figure it out- for him looking so much different, and to the Dursley's, terrifying.

While Harry had black hair down to his shoulders, pale-ish skin and stunning emerald green eyes that seemed to welcome you into them, Griphyx, was the opposite. Very opposite. His skin was unhealthily pale the color of snow with a tint of grey to it, his hair looks like a fiery brown that spikes up in all manners of directions. His eyes were the most terrifying part of him, however, as they were a bright sky blue with sharp pupils that remind many others of a cat's eyes, however, the whites of his eyes are darker, and even change into dark green bordering black whenever his emotions would fluctuate for whatever reason.

While Harry had a barely muscular figure, Griphyx was more feminine as well as being taller and lengthy while keeping his figure no matter how little he were to ever drink or eat, along with his no muscle look, and yet, he has more strength than Harry does, and a mean streak when angered beyond what should ever be done to anyone.

The two were twins, though you wouldn't be able to figure that out by the first glance. Once you set aside their obvious differences, they are pure twins, same body type -even thought Griphyx is taller by an inch-.

The two move as fast as they can to try and even get to their school which is quite a few miles away. Damn those people, is all the two could even think as they continued to speed across the icy, snow covered sidewalk.

The then bump into a tall man wearing a large brown and black coat, brown and green pants sewn together. His eyes are yellow, red, and the pupil being bright white. His hair on the right side is black while the left is grey, and on his chin is a white goatee.

Around him are three women that look similar to each other, except that one has sun blonde hair, the second has midnight purple hair, and the third has raven colored hair. All three women's hair comes down to their mid-backs while all wearing similar dresses but are the same color as their hair with the picture of a sun, a blue crescent moon surrounded by midnight purple clouds, and a ash white crescent moon surrounded by matte black clouds.

"Sorry sir!" Harry mutters out before grabbing his brothers hand and keeps running.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Discord had been walking around with his wives, Celestia Order, Nightmare Moon Order, and Luna Order.

He had been having a nice calm conversation about what they should do to occupy their time since they had left Equestria. However, that conversation was cut short when two small -though one was a few inches taller than the other- children who were sprinting.

"Sorry sir." The short boy muttered out with unmistakable fear in his eyes, before grabbing his companions hand and bolting as fast as they could. So fast, that, Discord could feel a small gust of wind slam into him and even make him take a have and inch step back. He stared at their retreating forms, not in anger, not in question. But studied them. And his blood boiled over the edge.

Not from that manner of running, or the looks of fear in those boys faces. No, because he manage to catch a glimpse of their arms, legs and neck just underneath their clothing when they fell. The bruises on the smaller child, while their were scars on the taller.

So many scars.

He growled in rage, before becoming shocked. He felt a presence that these humans should not be capable of possessing.

Magic.

But a more feral magic. The two of them seemed to be brothers from how powerful the magical bonds between the two brothers was. It made him sick and overly pissed off to see to young children in such physical conditions -let alone how starved they looked-.

He looked to his wives, and they equally looked royally pissed off. Must have seen the boys conditions, just as he had.

"Shall I trace their magical signatures, my Princesses?" He asks with a calm, yet taunting tone of voice. Celestia nods her head, making her perfect golden hair toss around.

Discord waves his right hand over where the boys had fallen, and two magical lines form. He looks back at his wives who nod their heads. The four of them flickered with the sound of fingers snapping, and the air to shudder.

HGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

School had ended for the Potter brothers, and it was another part of their living hell.

The had no one but each other thanks to Dudley who had been scaring all of the other children away from Harry, while they would completely ignore Griphyx, who would constantly be in trouble for their teachers simple mindedness.

Harry marches along with Griphyx who is whimpering softly and trying to be quiet, just as Vernon had "taught" him. Harry looks over and watches his little -yet tall- brother hug himself in absolute fear. Griphyx had gotten a note or "referral" from their bitch of a teacher, Ms. Crabgrass -both thought her name was stupid-.

Harry took the liberty of reading the note, and he froze. The bitch was lying, she knew how cruel the Dursley's were to the brothers, especially now since the winter break was just starting!

The second Griphyx read the note, he had gone into a panic and lost all sense of his mind as he sprinted off towards their hiding place where they knew they couldn't be found.

Harry chases after his brother. He keeps pace as best he can with is a few feet behind as he sprints towards the woods just behind Surrey where Privet Drive was located.

The two keep running until they get deep into the forest panting. Harry looks at Griphyx and raises a brow.

"Why are you freaking out?" He asks softly. Griphyx whimpers and trembles uncontrollably. Harry gives his brother a sad look before wrapping his arms around his brothers shoulders and bringing him in close so he can cry in his chest. Griphyx clings to Harry and shudders as sobs rack his body.

Harry feels his chest becoming increasingly wet before sighing softly and sadly before he rubs his brother head soothingly. Griphyx sobs harder, but freezes up as a hand gently rubs circles in his back.

Griphyx turns his head slightly and see's one of the woman from before that was with that strange man. Her hair is different. No, wait. It's actually changing colors, ranging from sun gold, to the borealis lights he had read about in school.

"Are you okay, dear child?" The woman asks. Griphyx nods his head lightly before she gives him a soft smile. Her eyes are magenta colored that glow as bright as the sun. Her skin is tanned but still light in color. She easily makes Griphyx look like a child, as she appears to look like a giant -from the two's point of view- and she smells of lavender. "Why are you two out here, all alone? Is something the matter?" She asks. The genuine concern in her voice makes Griphyx release from Harry, and latch onto her instead.

Harry freezes, fearing that she'll treat him like many of the adults that have followed the lies that those beasts had spewed out, about how he was a true freak of nature, a monster.

But he isn't. Different, yes, but most certainly not a monster, nor a freak.

"Shhh..." The woman says softly into Griphyx ear as she lets him sob into her rather chest. Harry blushes and shakes his head clear of such thoughts. Where had they even came from? He files them away before looking back behind him, and he see's the others three standing there, patiently, quietly. "Everything is alright now, child." He hears the woman say softly.

Griphyx looks up at the woman, and she gasps as the whites of his eyes are pitch block and his golden orbs are shaky as more tears threaten to break from their dams before she wipes his eyes gently with a thumb. He finches slightly at her touch. Her eyes become hard as she catches a glimpse of a bruise on he crook of his neck.

She rises to her feet and pulls him up as well. Discord looks at his wife Celestia with a raised brow, before he shivers from her hard look.

"I see..." He mumbles out softly. Harry looks at the man curiously. Discord gives the boys a smile. "You two look hungry, would you like to get something to eat?" He asks. Griphyx and Harry's stomachs roar in acceptance, making the two boys wince and give out whimpers of pain. Discord picks Harry up in his arms gently, as to not freak the poor boy out. "I'll take that as a yes." He says. Harry eyes Discord warily.

'Why does he help us? Is he new or something?' Harry wonders. Discord smiles softly before Griphyx and Harry are shocked at how they just appeared in what looks to be a entrance to a large home. Griphyx looks around with wide eyes. Celestia giggles and rubs Griphyx back gently.

"Big, isn't it?" She asks. Griphyx nods his head softly.

"It looks amazing." He says in awe before whimpering and shuddering as hunger rips through him. His pupils dilate as he moves into Celestia's form, gripping her tightly. She gains a sad look and makes soft circles on his back in hopes of calming him down. Griphyx slowly begins to calm down before they are led towards what looks to be a dining room.

A large brown wooden table that looks to be a meter -possibly two- with rows of chairs on either side of them. Harry notices the colors of the rooms being bright red and orange. The carpet is dark ruby red and plush enough to fall asleep on. He even tests his theories as he allows himself to plummet down to earth and face plant onto the soft carpet.

Discord begins to panic but said panic soon subsides and he sighs in relief as Harry rolls around on the incredibly soft carpet from heaven.

"Are you enjoying the carpet..."

"Fr- Er, Harry"

Discord looks to Griphyx. "And you?" He asks.

"Mon-" He shakes his head, tears fly though the air before looking at Discord. "Griphyx, sir." He says with a soft voice that sounds as if he had been screaming out for some strange reason. Discord nods his head.

"I am Discord Order. And these are my wives, Celestia Order," he motions to the woman holding Griphyx, "Luna Order," motioning to the woman next to Harry, "and Nightmare Moon Order." He says while wrapping an arm around Nightmare's waist and keeping her by his side gently. "It is nice to finally meet you two, but I believe it is time to eat? Nightmare dear, did you get the food prepared?" Discord asks.

The boys watch as Nightmare nods her head and motions to the plates and cups full of food and drink that were most certainly not there before. Harry stares in shock before looking at the adults in the room.

"When did this happen?" He asks. Discord and Nightmare share a look before nodding.

"When you were on the floor and Griphyx in Celestia's arms, Luna and Nightmare each brought the things out and laid them onto the table." Discord explains. Harry nods his head lightly before moving and sitting down in one of the chairs while Griphyx sits next to him as close as he can.

"Thank you." Griphyx says softly. Discord gives them soft smiles as do Nightmare, Luna and Celestia who sits across from the brother.

"No problem what so ever. Now, please, enjoy yourselves." Discord says. The brothers nod their heads and begin eating the strange looking dishes that have very little meat -if at all- and they are surprised that there is none of the disgusting grease or fat at all with any of the food.

"This is wonderful, thank you." Harry compliments softly. Nightmare smiles tenderly at him.

"Thanks for the compliments." She says with the bow of her head. She then realizes that Griphyx is hardly touching the food. "Is something wrong?" She asks with a concerned tone. Griphyx's head snaps up, before gaining a sad look.

"I'm sorry, but, I can't even eat most of the stuff on my plate..." He whimpers out, fearing that they will lash out at him. He grows surprised when Nightmare gives a mothering smile and pats his hand gently.

"That's fine, sweetie. Just eat as much as you can, okay?" She asks. He gives her a soft smile and nods his head before going back to his steamed vegetables.

The meal passes on in silence, though Griphyx feels terrible as he had managed to eat more than half of his plate before getting full. He watches his brothers and the nice man and ladies eat their fill. Discord looks to Griphyx and Harry before giving them a fatherly smile.

"Why don't you two head into the other room play?" He says. Harry's eyes light up before rushing off with Griphyx in tow. It was a strange sight for the brothers as their were all manners of toys, eve those "video games" that Dudley plays so often. Harry moves towards the items in curiosity, rather than knowing what they are. Griphyx, on the other hand, stays in the doorway, not sure of what it is he's supposed to do.

Celestia notices this and watches as Griphyx looks around nervously, as if fearing of some sort of attack just bound to happen. But why would a child ever get attacked in the first place? That is the true question.

"Is something wrong?" Celestia asks. She watches as Griphyx spins around and stares at her with wide eyes, before gaining an ashamed look and looking away as if he were trash on the bottoms of her feet.

"I... I don't know what I'm supposed to do..." He mumbles out just loud enough for her to hear. Celestia nods her head, almost knowingly, and places a hand onto Griphyx' shoulder gently.

"Would you like me to play with you?" She says while giving him a motherly smile. Griphyx nods his head and he holds her hand, not that she minded, and was led over to Harry who is poking a grey square with a thin, yet tall, grey rectangle coming out of it. Cords come from the front of the square and three strange controllers that have three grips to them sit on the floor.

"This is what is known as a Nintendo." Celestia says softly. Griphyx grows confused and looks at his hands than grabbing Celestia's hands before looking at the three handled controller.

"How do you hold it?" He asks. Harry taps his shoulder and shows that it can be held in two ways: left and right, middle and right. "Oh..." He mumbles out before sitting down and picking one of the controllers up, albeit tentatively so, and holds it in his hands. Celestia smiles down at the two, and goes to join them but is stopped when she see's Discord in the doorway. He jerks his head to the left before walking off.

"I'll be back in just a little bit, why don't you play some of the games while I am away, okay?" Celestia asks. Harry nods his head, while Griphyx gains a worried look, but that soon flees from his face when the hum of the 8-bit music awakens. The two brothers decide to "investigate" the game. She giggles softly to herself before rising to her feet, and leaving the room.

DCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNL

Celestia moves towards the table and once again sits in her chair, but something unexpected happens.

The chairs that she, Nightmare, Luna and Discord sit in morph into thrones as they lean back and rest in the chairs. Celestia's is that of a white marble throne, Luna's is a dark obsidian throne, Nightmares is a moon rock throne charmed to be indestructible -much like the other thrones- and finally Discord's throne is wooden with antlers on the top and very well cushioned.

Discord looks around the table with a serious expression and says, "So, you all know why I am holding this little meeting, no?" He asks.

"Because of those little angels." Nightmare says with a small smile. "It has not gone unnoticed that Harry seems to be the more....leader of the two. Griphyx, however, seems to be terrified of just about anything." Nightmare says.

Celestia sighs softly before speaking, "It is heartbreaking to see him break down into tears, let alone how he looked at me as if I were to vanish in thin air when I was asked to come here. Thankfully, Harry started that gaming device that humans love so much. If he hadn't, I feel as if he would have tried to follow me." She explains with a soft and sad voice.

"I see." Discord mutters out. He narrows his eyes into the table as if trying to figure something out, before his head snaps upward when Luna slams her left fist down onto the table, splintering it as well as taking a chunk off.

"Did no one else notice how abused those two are!?" She roars out. "Let alone how starved! Harry, he was able to eat two and a half plates of food, while Griphyx had trouble eating just a little over half!" She seethes in anger. Discord nods his head solemnly.

"Very true, but, what do you suggest we do about it?" He asks. Luna looks at Discord incredulously.

"We bring them into our home and make them part of the family!!" She exclaims. Discord gives her the "no shit" look.

"I know, but we need to get them away from wherever they are now, so that they can be safe. It shouldn't be too hard though, all we'd need to do is simply trace their magical signatures to where their tormentors lie." He explains. Luna growls in more anger as a massive pressure weighs down in the room.

"Then we go there, and rip them a new one!!" She screams in fury. Discord pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs while shaking his head.

"We are not going to kill humans, no matter how badly it would satisfy us and our need to protect the two of them!" He cries out. Celestia nods her head lightly.

"I must agree with Discord, but, if we can get them away from their....family, then we can bring them up with us, perhaps even make them part of the family by blood and magic?" She asks softly. Looking around the table, she notes the nodding of heads and smiles softly. "Then let us go and do so, now."

And with that, they leave the dining room in silence.

Celestia goes back into the "toy room" and grows surprised to see Griphyx holding a plush doll of a pearl white Alicorn, and a strangle looking Draconequus, while Harry holds a blue Alicorn and a white stag. She smiles softly seeing a black Alicorn between the two with it's hooves touching their shoulders gently.

'How cute, though why a stag? Oh well, perhaps it will be explained in time...' Celestia thinks to herself with a shrug as she pulls a large brown blanket and lays it across the two boys. Celestia smiles softly and motherly when Griphyx mumbles out a "thank you nice lady" before drifting back to sleep.

She leaves the room softly as well as snapping her fingers, making the lights to turn out and the television and making the strange Nintendo device turn into a large black square with a "X" on the top. She giggles ad then leaves the large mansion. She stands before Discord and her sisters before nodding and they vanish in a flash of light.

DCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNL

The small group appears before a red bricked house with a number "4" on the door. Discord looks between his wives nd they share a head nod before turning back and knocking on the door a few times. A moment passes before a dying horse of a woman opens it up and gazes at the four towering adults before her.

"What is it?" she snaps out. Discord clears his throat.

"My...wife and her sisters and I would like to have a discussion, if you would be so kind madam?" He asks while silently and sneakily sending out a magical pulse sending a bit of minor-mind control on the horrendous woman.

"Sure...come in then." She hisses out and steps to the side.

"Thank you." Discord says with a smile, flashing his fangs to the woman, making her pale as if the devil himself was walking into her home.

The small group is led into a small living room where they meet a pig of a boy with five chin rolls, and a whale-walrus hybrid of a man with somehow seven chin rolls. 'Disgusting...' Luna thinks to herself.

"Who are you people!?" The fat man roars out. Dudley sneers at them, but soon screams in terror when Nightmare gives a smile, her massive fangs glinting in the light while the room seems to darken.

"I am...Nim Order. This is my husband Discord Order, and my sister, Tia Solaris and my other sister Luna Solaris." Nightmare says as her pupils seem to thin into slits. Vernon pales before growling and goes to stand, but is pushed down and chokes as the air becomes heavy as Luna releases very little of her magical power. When Discord raises a hand, Luna rings in her power, but continues to glare death at the panting Dursleys.

"We are hear to discuss two children, and- " Nightmare is cut off.

"Take those wretched things! That freak and monster should never have been born anyways!!" Petunia screeches out. Discord sends a beyond-death-glare at the bitch of a woman.

"We thank you for freeing them to us. But before we go, why not explain why they are....a "freak" and "monster"?" He asks. Vernon speaks this time.

"No! Now get out of my house!!" He bellows out. Discord nods his head and leaves with the others behind him. But as the girls step out, Discord looks back at the Dursleys, who seem to pale when his eyes become their natural color. The whites become sickly yellow, the dark red become bright blood red and his pupils turn white.

"Farewell, Vernon Dursley, have fun at you....work." He says with a mocking and condescending sneer before the door slams shut on it's own, and as the four walk away, the screams of terror greet their ears.

"Do we have them as our children now, love?" Luna asks. Discord nods his head before lifting a piece of paper with Vernon's and Petunia's signatures on it.

"Indeed, they have signed the contract, not that it would have mattered, as we could simply will adoption papers and tamper with these humans' minds." He says with a slight growl. Luna nods her head before the four of them flicker out of existence, or so it seems from an old woman's perspective, who had been watching from across the street the whole time.

DCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNLDCNL

The group appears before their mansion like home in the richer neighborhood, and head into their home. To their surprise, they see Harry sitting at the entrance table, waiting for them.

"What are you ding awake?" Discord asks gently.

"I wanted to wait and see what was going to happen to me and my brother." He says softly. Discord gives the boy a smirk before showing him the paper. Harry's eyes go wide as saucers before pouncing onto Discord and clings to him tightly. "THANK YOU!!" Harry cries out to the four of them.

Discord chuckles mirthfully, "Not a problem, son." He says. Harry beams at them, before a thumping sound reaches their ears. His eyes go wide with horror and rushes back towards Griphyx. Before Discord could even blink, Celestia was quickly following after their son. Discord, Luna and Nightmare share a nod, before following after them.

When Celestia reaches the "toy room", she see's Griphyx huddled in the corner, frantically looking around. However, when he spots Celestia, he seems to teleport into her arms and cling to her so tightly, she winces slightly. She feels her chest get wet as Griphyx sobs, hard.

The others arrive and notices that Griphyx is being held by Celestia, while Harry gives a sad smile to them. Luna walks over to him, and pulls the boy close to her body. He wraps his small arms around her, before she picks him up with ease.

"Ssshhh..." Celestia says softly, "it's okay, mama's hear for you. It's alright." She coos. Griphyx starts to calm down. Moments pass by before he lifts his head to look up at her with his puffy eyes. He sniffs.

"M....Mama?" He asks as if it were a foreign word. Celestia nods her head softly, and rocks him back and forth gently. Nightmare goes over to Harry and hugs her sister, as well as Harry, while Discord hugs Celestia and Griphyx. The two brothers share a look, and then smile at their three mothers and one father.

"Griphyx Umbra Potter-Order." Griphyx hears. He looks up at Nightmare who smiles down at him. "Do you like it?" She asks. Griphyx nods his head lightly, before hearing her ask Harry if he likes "Harry Lux Potter-Order", which got a nod of liking in return. Smiles are shared all around, before the two brothers are brought back to dining room, where it is already six o'clock in the evening.

They are set down into different chairs, before Discord waves his hand, and dishes suddenly appear. Harry and Griphyx stare at him in shock and awe.

"How..?" Harry asks. Discord smirks.

"Magic." He then snorts twice, and dinner begins.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

An old man with a long white beard sits at a desk with multiple moving pictures of other men and woman, even children, all smiling and conversing to each other. He sits back and looks over many things, but he starts to feel as if he has forgotten something as he holds a silver colored glass ball.

He shrugs lightly and knows that he will remember again within time. Unaware that his "weapons" have been claimed by forces he could never imagine in all of his years of life.

HGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

The boys get ready for bed, but are stopped by Celestia, who hands them small boxes.

"Here. these are for you two, my angels." She says softly and motherly. Harry opens his box, and comes to find a necklace that resembles golden crown with a moon with a smaller sun in the middle, before a black spiraling shape sits there in the very center. The chain is white in color, yet harder than obsidian. He pulls it down over his head and smiles up at his first mother.

"Thank you." He says as they share a hug.

Griphyx opens his box, and comes to find a silver crown connected by a pitch black chain. Inside the crown is a sun surrounded by two crescent moons, and in the very center, a white spiraling shape. He smiles softly and pulls it over his head as well, before hugging his mother goodnight.

The two brothers then proceed to drift off to sleep, unaware of what will happen in the coming days.