• Published 28th May 2014
  • 498 Views, 6 Comments

Letters From Yourself - Gardian Angle



Rarity hates herself so much, she writes it down.

  • ...
2
 6
 498

Chapter two: Response

Rarity started on a clean sheet of paper and wrote a response to herself.

To Myself,

I've read what you're saying and I really took it into consideration. They only thing I have to say is: I couldn't Agree More.

From,
Rarity

She got up and Put the letter in an envelope and put it in a different box. All her responses were the same, short and agreeable. Rarity got a chair and placed it under the ceiling fan. She got a long silk scarf from her closet and tied it around the fan. Then she tied the other end around her neck. She placed a hoof on one of the dangling wires that will turn on the fan. As soon as she was about to pull the wire and kick the chair away there was a knock on the door. It was Fluttershy, Rarity looked at the clock 12:15 AM. Rarity untied herself and opened the door.

"Fluttershy it's nice to see you, I hope this isn't annoying you darling."

Fluttershy yawned, "it's not problem at all Rarity. I love our Midnight tea time. I know how busy you are during the day. I just hope 'i'm not late."

"Actually you're right on time."

This is how every evening went. Rarity would trash herself, then respond, then almost hang herself and then Fluttershy would come and save her.

She would always be there to save.

Comments ( 6 )

Well...That happened pretty suddenly :rainbowderp:

Short but sweet, I guess. I'd say it's rushed, but for this premise it's really not.

4462804 I actually wrote this during class today and I thought it was pretty good so I turned it into a story. (This is actually about me. Except the hanging myself part and the writing to myself every night. Today was actually the first time I wrote to myself. I was tired of crying and I didn't want to tell anyone so, I wrote a letter to myself saying how much I hated me.)

Well I've been there. Rarity needs a bitch smack and a reality check.

Fluttershy must be really tired if she can't see the mascara stains all over Rarity's coat... :trixieshiftright:

Hahah! Oh, good ol' estrogen! ♥ :rainbowlaugh:

one day fluttershy isn't going to be thare to save you rarity so you better be prepared for when that time comes

Login or register to comment