• Published 6th Apr 2012
  • 17,158 Views, 488 Comments

Twilight the Terrible - RK_Striker_JK_5



During her entrance exam, Twilight's magic goes out of control... and things get worse.

  • ...
39
 488
 17,158

Chapter Nine

Rarity and Rarity Belle walked along the exterior of the wall surrounding Ponyville, the latter floating a clipboard and quill in front of her. Rarity Belle stopped at various sections of the wall, tapping gems with her hoof, then scribbling something down. On occasion her horn would glow and a gem would either move slightly, or would detach from the wall, float into her saddlebags and another would float out to replace it. The pair continued along, the only sound their hooves on the ground, the scratching of quill against clipboard or the clink of gems.

They continued on for about halfway around before Rarity finally spoke up. “I must commend you on this exquisite work, my counterpart. Your eye for detail and high standards are definitely something both of us share, especially concerning gemstones.” She leaned in and examined a ruby. “Although I think this one has a minor flaw.”

Rarity Belle looked over her shoulder, then spun around and leaned in close to the ruby. She looked up at her counterpart and shook her head. “That was something I did intentionally. It diffuses the magical energy in order to cover a wider area with the same amount of energy.” She smirked slightly. “Although I must say, good catch. Nice to see I've got an eye for detail no matter what reality I'm from.”

Rarity chuckled and waved her off. “Oh, I should've realized you wouldn't let such a detail go by unnoticed. Rather good idea, too!” She looked over the wall and sighed. “Such a shame that this loveliness must be used in such a manner.”

“I agree,” Rarity Belle admitted, sighing and slumping slightly. She raised a hoof and adjusted a diamond. “How I wish this could adorn a dress, or a tiara. Or simply wait inside a jewelry box instead of being used in such a manner!” She looked to the dark sky and let out a long sigh. “It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a warm summer day, or even a night where I didn't have to bundle up. Tell me, my counterpart, can you and Nightmare Moon really save Celestia and restore her powers?”

Rarity's horn glowed and the Element of Generosity floated from underneath her cloak. “Do not fret, my dear! With the Elements of Harmony we shall restore Celestia!”

Rarity Belle's eyes widened at the necklace and the single purple diamond shining with an inner fire embedded in the gold. She slowly reached a hoof towards it. “Oh, my stars!” Her head tilted to the side and her eyes lost focus for a moment. “So pretty... but what does it do, exactly?”

There was a bit of silence as Rarity slowly floated her necklace back inside her cloak. She opened her mouth, but quickly closed it. “Well, truth be told, I'm not entirely sure,” she admitted, chuckling nervously. “We just gathered together the last two times and they just sort of lit up, combined their powers and fired a rainbow at our target. Then things just sort of... worked themselves out when we came to.”

“They just 'worked themselves out',” Rarity Belle repeated, arching an eyebrow. “Well, not exactly the most comforting thing to know about these Elements of Harmony. If they do work like you say, then why didn't you just go right to Canterlot and save Celestia in the first place?”

Rarity looked around for a moment before she leaned in close to her counterpart. “Well... truth be told? Nightmare Moon needs more than just a little 'update' to the current times. In our Equestria, Nightmare Moon goes by a different name – Princess Luna.”

Rarity Belle blinked twice. Her eyes suddenly widened. “Wait, you mean they're... but their eyes and face... but then again their manes and general posture...” She stopped. “Oh, my stars. What happened over there, precisely?”

Rarity's Element floated back out and wobbled slightly in the air. “Well, to make a long story short she emerged from the moon a little unhinged, power-hungry and without the ability to bring it down a notch. To be frank, if we simply went to Canterlot, you'd be trading one tyrant for another. However, we have no idea what condition Celestia will be in, nor how the return of her power will affect her. And if we hit Nightmare Moon with the Elements she'd be drastically weakened and in no condition to do anything here. So right now our best bet is to have Princess Luna show her just how horrid things are and make sure Nightmare Moon knows how much worse it could get.”

Rarity Belle's right eye brow twitched slightly. “I... see.” She glanced to the wall. “How's it been working out so far?”

“A lot better than we thought,” Rarity replied. A sudden boom caught her attention. She looked to her right as fireworks blossomed in the air above Sweet Apple Acres. She gasped and smiled. “Oh, what wonderful fireworks!” She suddenly rubbed her chin. “Wait a moment, those fireworks look a bit familiar.”

Rarity Belle, however, gasped and reared back. “Oh, no!” She turned and galloped for the main gate, but stopped and looked back over her shoulder at her counterpart. “They're a warning. Raiders are incoming!”

Rarity stood stock-still for a moment before galloping up to Rarity Belle. The two entered Ponyville and walked into a scene of controlled chaos. Ponies all around ran about, more than a few of them armed with bows, spears, swords and even cookware. Buildings were being closed and locked up, windows closed and locked.

Mayor Mare suddenly bolted out of city hall, Twilight, Nightmare Moon and Luna following. Mayor Mare's face was scrunched and her teeth were bared. “Everyone calm down!” she shouted. “Barricade the buildings! Get all foals inside! Secure the food and water. Everyone arm yourselves and prepare for battle!” She ran inside a building and emerged a few moments later, a spear slung over her back and a mace strapped to her foreleg.

Twilight blinked as she observed her. “Okay, her, I'd vote for.”

Rarity ran over to Twilight and the two alicorns. “Fireworks shot off over Sweet Apple Acres and apparently some very unpleasant company is coming,” she explained.

Luna's nostrils flared. She tilted her head to the side. “That smell...” She shook her head. “No time at the moment.” She looked to Nightmare Moon. “I have a feeling unless you or I intervene, this could get very bloody very quickly.”

Nightmare Moon returned the gaze, but curtly nodded. “I fully agree.” She strode over to Mayor Mare, who was directing ponies armed with crossbows up to the towers along the wall. She lowered her head, her mane whipping back and forth. “Mayor, keep everyone inside Ponyville. Order them not to engage. I shall deal with this threat.”

Rarity looked to Twilight, who held up a hoof. “We got through to her,” Twilight said.

Mayor Mare hesitated at Nightmare Moon's order for a moment, but nodded. “Very well, but we'll keep on our guard.” She looked around, spotting Rarity Belle. “Rarity, ready the energy infusion for the defense shield!”

Rarity Belle froze in place. “W-what? Ready the shield? B-but I can't do it alone! It requires at least two unicorns to power it, two unicorns who know the spell, mind,” she said as she glanced at Rarity as she raised a hoof and opened her mouth. “Sorry, darling, but I don't think we'll have the time for me to teach it to you.”

Before Rarity could respond, the front gates swung open. Trixie, Big Mac and Applejack galloped inside, Fluttershy trailing behind them in the air. Trixie's cape fluttered a bit as she turned a bit and headed straight for Rarity Belle. “I'm here, I'm here!” She slowed down, her legs pumping as she cantered around, thrust a foreleg out and held her head up high. “Ready to assist you, my dear Rarity! Let us defend Ponyville!”

Twilight and Rarity stared at Trixie, but Fluttershy flew up to them and waved her forelegs about. “Wait, wait! It's all right! She lives at Sweet Apple Acres with the Apple family and is really nice!”

Twilight and Rarity slowly looked to Applejack, who galloped up to Fluttershy's side. “She's tellin'... the... truth,” she panted out, her breath coming out in clouds of steam.

Rarity walked up to Applejack, floated a cloth over to her and wiped her forehead. “If you say so, then.” She looked into the air. “Is Rainbow Dash with you?”

Applejack and Fluttershy exchanged a glance, then looked around the immediate area. “Wasn't she right behind you?” Applejack asked Fluttershy.

Fluttershy shot a foot into the air. “Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! She was right behind us when we left Sweet Apple Acres!” She suddenly grabbed Applejack by the shoulders and shook her. “Where did she go? Where did she GO?”

Applejack's head whipped back and forth. She knocked Fluttershy's hooves away and adjusted her hat. “Calm down, calm down, Fluttershy! I don't know where she went!”

“Where who went?”

The group turned as Pinkie Pie bounced around a corner. A tray of muffins was balanced on her head, and she stopped every few feet to bounce one off of the tray at a passing pony and place the tray onto a table once it was empty. She stopped right beside Twilight. “Sorry, had to make sure Missus Cake and the twins were all right.” She let out a sigh and half-smiled. “They're safe in a shelter, with a dozen muffins to munch on and share with others.”

Twilight smiled right back. “Glad to hear, Pinkie. As for who's missing, Rainbow Dash is. Apparently she got lost between Sweet Apple Acres and here?”

Pinkie Pie's right ear flopped down. “Oh, good. I thought it was Fluttershy for a moment.”

Applejack snorted. “Pinkie, she's right – “ She stopped as she suddenly realized Fluttershy was no longer there. She craned her head around, quickly spotting the pegasus flying over the wall. “Ah, hayseeds.”


Nightmare Moon strode forth, Luna trailing behind slightly. “You may raise the shield, but only after Luna and I exit Ponyville proper,” Nightmare Moon announced. “These interlopers shall be dealt with!”

Luna leaned in close to her. “Do not kill them. Understood?”

Nightmare Moon snorted and smirked. “Oh, please. A little telekinesis and weather-control and they'll be eating out of the pad of my hoof.”

While the alicorns walked out of Ponyville's main gate, Trixie and Rarity each walked up to a rather large diamond embedded in the wall. Their horns glowed and shot out beams of magic at it. The diamonds brightened to a blinding-white, tendrils shooting out from it and hitting other gemstones. The magic raced around and up the wall, quickly reaching the top of the wall and extending out and forming a dome over the wall and town.

While the dome grew, a large bank of clouds slowly approached. Flights of pegasi flew about, some pushing clouds and others diving at Ponyville. The raiders spread out, surrounding Ponyville and coming in low, close to the dome.

Nightmare Moon looked up at the largest cloud, a mass of gray that looked to be a quarter the size of Ponyville. “The leader of this is probably on that cloud.”

“Yeah, that's what I'd do. Intimidation and ease of coordination.”

Both alicorns arched their right eyebrow and slowly looked to their right. Rainbow Dash hovered there, looking up at the cloud. She looked down and over, catching their glares. “What, is my cloak bunched up?” she said, chuckling slightly.

Nightmare Moon growled and bared her teeth. Her horn glowed and she telekinetically yanked Rainbow Dash over. “Just what in Tartarus do you think you're doing out here?”

Rainbow Dash swallowed and looked away from Nightmare Moon's penetrating stare. “Reinforcements?”

Luna's own horn glowed and Nightmare Moon's hold on Rainbow Dash dissolved. “Noble intentions, but I am afraid we can ill afford to divide our attentions between dealing with these raiders and protecting you.”

Rainbow Dash scoffed and punched the air. “What, you really think I need protecting? Come on, Princess! There's no way – “

Three pegasi raiders suddenly kicked their clouds, sending down bolts of lightning right at Rainbow Dash mid-punch. Nightmare Moon's horn glowed and a shield formed around Dash a half-second before the lightning reached her. The bolts strobed around the dome, enveloping it in cerulean before the lightning streaked down into the ground, blowing apart the ground and sending out a small shower of dirt.

Nightmare Moon lowered her head and sniffed the ground. “Hmm, lethal intensity.” She slowly looked up, locking eyes with Rainbow Dash. “Yes, I do think you need protecting. Why do you ask?”

Luna shrugged and looked back up at the raiders. “Fortunately, Rainbow Dash is rather tough and can overall look after herself. She's also the only one...” She trailed off as Fluttershy floated over the wall and flew over to Rainbow Dash's side.

Fluttershy grabbed her friend's shoulders and shook Rainbow Dash back and forth. “And just what do you think you're doing out here, young lady? You had us worried sick inside there!” She suddenly stopped as Luna and Nightmare Moon loomed over her. She let go of Rainbow Dash and dropped down to the ground, wings folding over her head.

Nightmare Moon glanced up at Luna. “You were saying?”

A sudden shout from the largest cloud caught their attention. “Hey, who the bucking Tartarus authorized those lightning bolts?” Commander Dash poked her head out over the edge of the cloud, but her helmet slid down over her face. She fumbled with it a bit, letting out numerous swears.

Rainbow Dash gasped. “Oh my gosh! That's me! Or that's this Equestria's me, except I would totally wear Commander Hurricane's armor if I had the chance!”

Gilda and Lightning Dust peeked out over the cloud's edge. Gilda's eyes widened as she spotted Rainbow Dash. She leaned over and knocked Commander Dash's helmet a few times. “Hey, Dashie? Did you have a twin sister you forgot to tell us about?'

Commander Dash finally managed to slide her helmet away from her eyes. She looked down at Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Nightmare Moon and Luna. “Hey, that's me! Wait, that can't be me. I'm me! Is this some early Nightmare Night prank? Who are the alicorns?” She jumped off the cloud and flew down, Gilda and Lightning Dust following close behind. “Okay, you losers! I want all the food and stuff you can spare, or else that little eggshell of a shield is gonna be cracked!”

Nightmare Moon slid her hooves a bit, widening her stance. “Big words from a little pony.” Her horn lit up and a high wind suddenly sprung up. Her eyes turned white and her horn flared to life. She reached out, grabbing the three in midair and halting their descent. She chuckled as she floated them down. “I see news of my return hasn't reached you yet. I am Nightmare Moon, Celestia's younger sister and the one who will save her and bring back the sun.” She heard a mild grunt from her left and she groaned. “With help from friends we shall bring back the sun and save Celestia.” She looked to Luna. “Better?”

“Better.”

Commander Dash kicked and bucked against Nightmare Moon's telekinetic grip, but she continued her slow descent, finally stopping a few inches from Nightmare Moon's muzzle. She glared at Nightmare Moon and shook a hoof at her. “What, you think this is gonna stop us? I've got fifty loyal soldiers here who are gonna kick your flank from here to Griffonstone!”

Nightmare Moon smirked. She looked to Rainbow Dash. “Sound familiar?”

Rainbow Dash snorted. “No kidding.” She rubbed her chin. “Weird seeing and hearing it from this side. Was it this amusing to you when I went off on you back in my Ponyville?”

There was a pause, then Nightmare Moon shook her head. “Your bravado was to defend your friends and to stop someone you saw as a mortal threat to your world. This one, however, wishes to pillage and destroy those who cannot defend themselves.”

“Hey!” Commander Dash shouted. “It's not like I want to do this! We don't have any choice. There's not enough to go around, and I won't see my friends or family starve! I'd rather rip my own wings off than let that happen!”

Fluttershy spoke up. “W-well, I think you'd be able to do better if you work together with other villages and towns. That way you'll have more to go around and it would be easier to get what you can. There'd be no more fighting.”

Commander Dash turned to Fluttershy. She leaned her had back slightly. “Hey, do I know you?” She suddenly gasped. “Wait, no way! You're... uh... Flubber Why?” She shook her head. “No, no. You're Fluttershy! Dang it, I haven't seen you in years. I thought you were dead, for Celestia's sake.”

Fluttershy sucked in a breath. “Oh, I'm sorry. I don't mean to be alive.” Her head suddenly shot up. “Wait, I'm not sorry for that at all! Why should I be?”

Lightning Dust looked Fluttershy over. “Hey, I remember you telling us about her, Dash. Weren't you sticking up for her against Hoops, Dumbbell and Score?”

Commander Dash nodded. “Yeah. She waved the flag to start the race, I sped by and she fell off the cloud.” She looked in Fluttershy's general direction. “It wasn't until the next day that I had even remembered about you. I flew down to the ground and searched for you, but all I found was bloody bits of your mane stuck in bushes or on tree branches.”

Rainbow Dash suddenly reached over and wrapped her forelegs around Fluttershy, squeezing her tightly.

Commander Dash regarded her counterpart. “Okay, so who the hay are you?” She awkwardly thumped her armored chest. “Has the legend of my raids reached so far I have imitators? If so, the mane's all wrong.”

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. “Ha, ha. Okay, remember 'Daring Do and the Shattered Mirror' where Daring flew through – “

“Daring Do? Oh, please!” Commander Dash waved a foreleg in the air and rolled her eyes. “I don't have time for geeky stuff like that. Eggheads read books like that, not heroes trying to save Cloudsdale! I got enough in my trough without sticking my muzzle into some book!”

Rainbow Dash's ears folded against her skull and her muzzle drooped down. She glanced back at Ponyville. “I gotta apologize to Twilight when this is all over.”

Lightning Dust crossed her forelegs in front of her and blew out a breath. “Okay, enough of the reminiscing and talking about books. We got a town to pillage and sack!”

Commander Dash glared at her for a second, but she also smirked. “Thanks for the reminder. We've got a lot to get and little time to get it.”

Nightmare Moon's eyes slowly slid over. She tossed her head back and laughed, shaking Lightning Dust from the sheer force. “Y-you really think you're going to do anything other than float there and like it? You still think you have a chance in this?” She extended a wing and wiped her eyes. “O-oh, this is too much!” She looked to Luna. “Could you take over for me here, please? I'm going to be a little occupied for the moment.”

Luna nodded. “But of course.” Her horn lit up. The magic surrounding Commander Dash, Gilda and Lightning Dust flickered slightly. The shield surrounding Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy dissolved for a moment before reforming around them, the color slightly lighter than before.

Commander Dash turned and looked up. “All forces!” she shouted, waving her forelegs about, “attack! Break that shield and – “ A muzzle suddenly popped into existence on her mouth, silencing her.

Luna trotted up to her side as muzzles also appeared on Lightning Dust and Gilda. “Now, now, no need to get anyone riled up. The show is starting, after all.”

Nightmare Moon flapped her wings and flew into the air. Several of the raiders kicked their clouds, sending lightning bolts right at her. Each one struck her personal shield, illuminating it before quickly dying down. Several of them attacked Ponyville, their own attacks striking the shield and shaking it. A few raiders dove in at her, but were quickly seized with her magic and held in midair. “Useless actions. I am Nightmare Moon. I control the sky. I control the night.” Her horn lit up and several beams of midnight-blue magic shot from it. Each one struck a cloud, vaporizing it and encasing any pegasi pushing it in a bubble. Several more lightning bolts struck her shield, doing little more than annoy Nightmare Moon. Her eyes glowed and her lips peeled back. Her mane and tail flapped about as wind picked up. “I control the dreams. I control the ether! Now I command you all. SLEEP!”

Within seconds, almost every single raider's head drooped down and their eyes closed. A few struggled to maintain consciousness, but they lasted only a few moments more than the others. Nightmare Moon grabbed every single raider and lowered them to the ground. She then turned and trotted up to a wide-eyed, now open-mouthed Commander Dash. “Oh, I'm terribly sorry. Did I ruin your plans?”

Commander Dash looked around at all the sleeping ponies. She banged her hooves on the force field encasing her. “Hey, wake up! I order you to get up! Come on, you dweebs! We've got a town to attack! Come on!”

Nightmare Moon rolled her eyes. She looked up and focused on Ponyville. “Ponyville, you stand secure!” she shouted. “The raiders are subdued. You are safe, now!”

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, the main gate slowly opened. Mayor Mare peeked her helmeted head out and looked around. She gasped and fully emerged. “I-I don't believe it!” She trotted around several of the raiders, leaning in close to their sleeping forms. “They're all asleep. We heard some shouting, saw some lightning and now... it's over?”

Nightmare Moon nodded. “Ponyville is safe, Mayor Mare. And it will remain safe.”

Mayor Mare galloped over to Nightmare Moon. She bent low and touched her head to the ground. “Oh, thank you, thank you so much!” She looked up at Nightmare Moon, eyes shining.

Nightmare Moon stared down at her. “You're... welcome.”

Big Mac poked his head out the main gate, then slipped back inside. The shield dissolved, and he and Trixie walked out of the main gate. A stream of ponies followed them, spreading out and walking amongst the still-sleeping pegasi.

Mayor Mare trotted over to Commander Dash, Gilda and Lightning Dust. She tapped their bubbles with her mace as she walked around them. “So, wanted to strip our town bare? Wanted to take everything and leave us nothing? Looks like the horseshoe is on the other hoof, you bandit!”

Commander Dash bared her teeth and flapped her wings. “Hey, we would've left you with enough to pass a night!”

Mayor Mare stopped and glared at her. “A night? How generous of you, oh Commander! I shall bow to your benevolence, after I bash your skull in!”

Luna suddenly grabbed Mayor Mare's mace away from her and floated it in the air. She also extended a wing, blocking Commander Dash from Mayor Mare. “Cease and desist, Mayor. Commander Dash and her raiders need compassion, not concussions. You must work together.” She leaned down and locked eyes with Mayor Mare. “You must!”

Mayor Mare fell back onto her haunches. She bobbed her head up and down. “All right, all right! We won't harm them.”

Nightmare Moon walked over and stood over Mayor Mare. She locked eyes with Luna for a moment before bending her head down and staring at Mayor Mare. “If there are any spare provisions, distribute them among the raiders. Keep them under guard, but do not harm them or unnecessarily starve them. Understood?”

Mayor Mare raised herself up onto her four hooves and brushed at her coat and pants. “I'll see what we have, but Ponyville barely has enough for its residents. I can guarantee their safety, but not their stomachs.” With that, she walked over to Big Mac and Trixie.

Nightmare Moon watched her go. Twilight Sparkle and the rest of the Bearers of the Elements caught her attention. She smiled as they approached. “Well, nice to see the sensible ones emerging.”

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. “Okay, okay, I get it! It was dumb of me to stay out here. I'm sorry!”

Applejack walked over to Rainbow Dash's side. “Yer heart was in the right place. Brains, on the other hoof...”

Luna cleared her throat. “Any recriminations and good-natured ribbing will have to wait. We must get to Canterlot as soon as possible and repair the damage caused.”

There was stunned silence. Nightmare Moon spoke up. “I see the error and damnation of Eternal Night. The sun will rise again on Equestria.” She looked at Luna out of the corner of her eye. “But why the sudden rush? I thought you'd have us stick around to... change diapers or something.”

Pinkie Pie spoke up. “The Cake twins should be fine on that account. Mister Cake and the logging crew should be back soon.”

Luna opened her mouth, closed it, then shook her head and spoke. “No, that's not it. Nightmare Moon, smell the air. Smell the emotions. Smell them.”

Nightmare Moon's eyes narrowed, but she sniffed the air. She suddenly gasped and kicked the air. “Windigos!”

Twilight Sparkle reared back. “What, windigos? The beasts from Hearth's Warming? That's impossible! They were all destroyed in Friendship Cavern!” She stopped and her ears folded against her skull. “Right?”

Luna shook her head. “Not all died, not in our reality or this one. Those that survived were driven far beyond the boundaries of the former Crystal Empire, but here, in this Equestria, hate has returned to their hearts. Hate, anger and fear have drawn them back from their exile.”

Rarity drew her cloak closer to her body. “Oh, what ghastly beasts! I knew it was getting colder here.”

Applejack slid her hood up over her head. “Actually, now that I think 'bout it, it got mighty chilly at Sweet Apple Acres when Jacqueline and I were arguin'.”

Luna slowly turned and looked up to Canterlot in the distance. “We must act quickly, but there are problems.” She looked over her shoulder at Nightmare Moon. “I assume this Twilight sensed your presence?”

Nightmare Moon nodded. “She did, and send guardsponies after me.” She slowly smirked. “They went to my side soon enough, though. I doubt any of them would attack us. Although the Tyrant Filly herself would be ready.”

Twilight paced back and forth. “So, I'm guessing walking's out of the question. Flying, too. A mass teleport?”

Luna rubbed her chin. “That might drain us a bit, unless the energy's spread out.” She smiled at Twilight. “Care to give us a hoof?”

Twilight drew herself up to her full height and patted her chest. “It would be a pleasure, Princess.”

Nightmare Moon suddenly turned. She held up a hoof and spread her wings out. “Citizens of Ponyville, it is time for us to go!” she shouted, loud enough to gain everyone's attention but not quite the Royal Canterlot Voice. “We go to Canterlot, to save my sister, to bring back the sun and save you all!”

Big Mac stomped the ground. “Thank you, your highness! Thank you!”

Trixie joined in on the stomping. Within seconds everyone was stomping the ground in applause and cheering Nightmare Moon and the others on.

Nightmare Moon swallowed. “They... they love me? They're cheering for me?”

Luna leaned over and lightly nuzzled her. “You've brought them hope. For some, it's the first ray of light in five years.” She knelt down slightly and her horn lit up. “All right, I believe the best place is right inside Canterlot. If we arrive in the throne room we might startle her.”

Twilight half-closed her eyes and her own horn lit up, followed by Nightmare Moon's. All eight gathered in close as the air rippled around them.

Nightmare Moon looked to each of them. “Whatever happens, know this. I am grateful for your help. Thank you.”

Luna patted her on the shoulder. “What are friends for?”

A sphere formed around them. When it vanished, they were gone.

Author's Note:

1. This reality's version of Fluttershy may be dead. She may be alive. But what she definitely is, is she's not appearing in this fic.

2. Same with Pinkie Pie.

3. And we're almost at the end...