• Published 27th May 2014
  • 15,094 Views, 522 Comments

Celestiphobia - Dr Atlas



With the Queen incapacitated, she turns to one of her few subjects who is still in good health to deliver a treaty to the princess, only problem is that the changeling has a phobia for that hatchling eater.

  • ...
72
 522
 15,094

The Nightmare Before the Journey

“Well...This is it.” Stan looked up at the large pair of doors to the castle. He held the paper tight in his grip, hoping it would save him from whatever he was soon to face. He took a deep breath, and walked up to the door.

He raised one of his hooves and gently knocked. He stood there listening for a couple seconds before saying, “Welp, looks like no one’s home.” He quickly turned and started walking down the flight of stairs, but then the pair of door swung open, stopping him dead in his tracks. He turned around and looked past the doors into the dark abyss. He gulped, knowing he would have to walk in now.

He took his first step inside. “H-hello?” He whispered, wanting now answer. He took another step. “Hel-”

Suddenly, the doors slammed behind him, he yelped and flew into the dark air. He looked around get a scene of his surroundings, but there wasn’t a source of light anywhere. He started panicking, looking everywhere for something that he could see. Anything.

Then his ears twitched. He immediately stopped flying and crashed down on the hard floor. He rubbed his flank while his ears continued to twitching, he could swear that he was hearing some weird music in the background. “Is..Is someling ther-”

A bright light that shined above interrupted him, before he could ask where it was coming from, a voice all too familiar to him started talking.

“Well, well well,” It said. “what do we have here

a little changeling, huh?

Oh! I’m just so scared

so you’re the big brave bug commin’ into my home

AH HAHAHA!”

Stan jolted as another bright light shined on a figure that he knew all too well. It was her. In all her winged, horned, rainbow hair flowing, white coated glory.

“You’re joking,” She said. “you’re joking

I can't believe my eyes

You’re kidding me, you gotta be

there's no way this bug will survive”

Stan could feel an aura begin to surround him. before he could react, he felt his entire body get moved from one place to another. he shut his eyes, not wanting to see anything.

“He’s scared stiff, and smells tasty

I wonder what I'll do next

perhaps I should rip him apart?

no, I don’t want to create a mess.”

Stan eyes were forcibly opened by her magic, and in an instant he screamed in fear as he came face to face with the princess, her white sharp teeth and glowing red eyes were enough to make him petrified with fear.

“When the princess of Equestria

feels a changeling in the area

you’d better start worrying now

because I’m Celestia.

And if you are afraid,

which I think you might be

you’d better start realizing

you’ll be dying by the hooves of me.”

She then grabbed Stan by his arms and started dancing, spinning him a couple times and then stopping mid way to look him in his eyes. Stan couldn’t move the entire time due to the constant fear in his mind.

“And if I’m feeling hungry,

or I need a snack or two

I might whip up a delicious batch

of young hatchling stew.”

Instantly, Stan found himself in front of a boiling cauldron filled with green liquid, with the white tyrant stirring it.

“And don’t you know the one thing

that would make it oh so nice,”

She magically grabbed Stan and brought him up to eye level.

“a lovely little changeling

to add a little spice.”

She then threw him at wall, where he slumped down to the bottom of it as she cackled with laughter. Stan lowered his ears and tried to think of a way out of this, then he remembered the treaty.

“Listen princess” he said “I have something

to show that we mean no heresy.”

He held up the treaty for her to see.

“this paper says that we want peace

so please just show some mercy.”

The princess only laughed more and levitated him again, slowly pulling him toward her.

You’re joking! you’re joking.

I can't believe what you've been tellin’

Guards! Quick! Tie him up,

before I start to kill him.”

Within seconds, a dozen guards came charging at him at full speed. Stan could feel his entire body get hit like a freight train, he tried to struggle but the red eyes from the princess kept him still.

“Its funny.” She said. “I’ve been laughing,

little bug, you’re becoming too much,”

The guards backed off and she came face to face with the petrified changeling.

so, without your permission

I’m going to do my stuff.”

Stan closed his eyes and looked away as she glided her long green tongue across his face. “What..What are you going to do?”

Celestia giggled. “I’m gonna do the best I can.” With her horn ablaze with magic, she picked him up and turned him upside down, he started struggling again, but the rope made sure that wasn’t going to happen. After realizing he was doomed he decided to at least look at what was going to kill him, he gasped in surprise to see that he was now being suspended right above the cauldron full of his dead siblings. Before he could plead, Celestia rose behind him and continued to sing.

“NEHAHAHHA, the sound of your cries and struggles,

are like music in the air

cause I’m an evil princess

so of course I don’t play fair.”

She grabbed Stan’s side and put on an evil smile.

“but its much more fun, I must confess

when a life is on the line

not mine, of course, but yours, little one

now that would be just fine.”

Stan’s heart was beating faster than ever, and he was starting to breath too hard. He swallowed and said,

“Princess, please stop doing this to me,

I’m only here to give you a treaty.”

The princess continued grinning and held up the paper with her magic.

“Oh little bug,” She said, bursting the page into flames. “you’re something

you put me in a spin,”

She used all her strength in her arm to spin Stan around in the air.

“and you don’t seem to be comprehending

the position that you’re in.”

He stopped spinning and his eyes adjusted to see the pair of red eyes again.

“It’s hopeless.” She said. “You’re finished.

I hope your body’s ready

because I’m the Evil Tyrant Tia,

and you’ll make a nice room

In. My. Belly."

She cackled with laughter as she released Stan, making him scream as he started falling closer and closer to the green goo. All he could do now was close his eyes and wait for the inevitable. Which should be happening any second now….Any second now.

*WHAM*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ow...” Stan yelled as he rubbed his head. He opened his eyes and panted his lungs out. He looked around to see that he was no longer tied up or in a dark castle, but in the forest. He breathed a hefty sigh. “Thank the Queen, it was just a dream.” He said, giving a nervous laugh.

He stood up and looked up, now seeing what happened. “Must've made my way on the branch last night." He groaned. "Curse my sleep flying syndrome.” He rubbed his head and started making his way out of the forest, but as he continued walking, something in the back of his mind told him to go back home, and that that dream of his could come true. He just shook that thought out of his head and kept walking. This was a fear he had to face. “For the swarm.” He said to himself, but not before throwing up in a nearby bush.