• Published 6th Apr 2012
  • 4,273 Views, 127 Comments

Fatherhooves - Violise



Another short one shot Featuring Dr.Whooves

  • ...
5
 127
 4,273

I am Noponies Father PT.1

Act 2~








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Doctor, are you alright?" Twilight called through the front door of the TARDIS. She placed her ear against the side of the police box, trying to hear for any sign of life. The Princesses sat behind her with cryptic expressions, as was as if they had already known that something was amiss.

Twilight disregarded asking them about their sudden change in character; she was more pressed about the safety of her friend. Twilight took a step back from the TARDIS, and warily began to use her magic. She didn't exactly have a plan on how to open the blue box. Whooves had always said that 'she' was impossible to break into.

Disregarding this thought on the slightly amusing label, she pulled a layer of magic from the bubble shield and wrapped it around the crux of the doorway. She then began to increase the frequency of her charge in order to create an ultrasound of the inside of the TARDIS.

In her mind, she caught snippets of the activity inside of the TARDIS, which put some of her worries at ease. It seemed that Whooves was busy moving things around in the TARDIS and hitting things against other things. A small part of her, though, was still struggling to piece together the cryptic message that the dark mass shot at her before she was thrust out of the TARDIS. Frustrated to no end with that last thought, she turned to the Princesses.

"Teacher, I need some advise on this matter. How exactly are we going to get Whooves out of there?"

"No need to ask, love," Twilight spun around to face the voice, "you don't have to worry about not seeing my pretty face anymore."

A grey stallion stepped out of the TARDIS and strode casually over to Twilight and leered lasciviously at her. Twilight tried to regain some of her composure, but the sight of this new-,well, old face; was putting her at a loss of words.

"W-whooves?" was all she could stutter.

"In the fur, love. Now that I've dealt with that one annoyance which in all honesty, I never did realize was so badly off," he gestured over to the TARDIS, "how's about we deal with the other two, so we can be alone."

Whooves looked flatly over at the two Princesses, "Now if you two could politely sod off so I can teach your lovely student a new method of 'friendship', that would be greatly appreciated."

Celestia returned the glare, "Twilight, I am going to have to ask that you take Whooves and transport him home with you right now,"she turned and started to leave the room.

Twilight looked over at her, confused. "But Princess-"

"Right. Now." Celestia cut her off, not even bothering to turn around.

Twilight frowned and turned back to Whooves, "Your place sounds like a lovely idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Twilight stumbled a little after teleporting both herself and Whooves back to her home. She felt both confused and a little depressed at the tone her teacher head taken with her moments ago. She sat down and watched as Whooves began to walk outside.

" Now if you don't mind, I feel that I require something from my assistants adobe for toni-" He was cut off as his snout abruptly hit a barrier in the doorway.

Twilight jumped up, startled; but when Spike came downstairs to inspect the new sounds, she focused her attention the the letter he was carrying with him.

"I thought that it might be you two. Here," Spike handed the letter to Twilight, "Celestia just sent this."

She levitated the letter over and began to read it, taking each word as a new revelation.

Dearest Twilight,

Firstly, I must apologize for my callous nature earlier. I needed to remove myself from Whooves as soon as I could, so I could prepare necessarily things for what I am about to write next. You cannot let Whooves leave the Library. I know that this sounds like an odd request, but in order to prevent any further damage to both himself and to any loved ones; he must stay in close proximity to you. For this, Luna and I have erected a barrier that will keep this new Whooves at bay.

For you see, Whooves has been tainted by the magic of a Draconequus, specifically Discord's magic. You will remember that the other Element, along with yourself, were affected by his unruly magic. Whooves has come under the same effects of this magic, and until released of this curse, he will only cause harm.

But be warned Twilight Sparkle, for a Discorded Time Lord can only mean the worst if he were to come into contact with anypony but ourselves. I am trusting that no matter what happens, you sill use your best judgement in stalling anything from tragically befalling either him or you.

Your loving teacher,

Princess Celestia

Twilight sighed. She knew all too well the effects Discords magic could have on an unsuspecting pony. She could only shudder at how magnified those effects could be on the Doctor, what with him being a near-immortal Timelord. Momentarily, she began to contemplate just how she was going to pacify the pony for an extended period in her home, but shuddered at the miserable possibilities. She sighed and put the letter on the desk next to her


She looked over at Spike and Whooves and was about to speak, but could only shriek when she saw the sight before her. Of all the worst possible things that could go wrong in this short of a time frame, this was the worst.

Whooves was standing face to face with Dinky.

"Oh Sweet Celestia..."Twilight muttered.

Authors note: Sorry this is so short, I wanted to save a large portion of the plot for Pt. 2, so this part sorta, well, suffered. I promise the next part will be at least 2000 words. At least i hope that it will. It is actually really had to make a story using Discorded Whooves without referring to the Tumblr one. It is a really refined story.