• Published 30th May 2014
  • 23,625 Views, 1,010 Comments

The Elder Brother - Yoni



You're a human baby found and adopted by the two most powerful ponies in Equestria. You, together with your little sisters, are going to be the future rulers of Equestria someday. Unless fate decides otherwise

  • ...
75
 1,010
 23,625

A little sister named Luna (Redone)

Ahh, what a peaceful night you had.

After the laborious events of yesterday, the gang and you decided to have a slumber party at your room. Of course you asked your parents' permission first and then sent guards to inform the families so they wouldn't worry.

Things got a little out of hoof when a seamlessly harmless pillow fight turned into a WW1 (Water war one). Your bed was the only dry spot left in your room by the time peace treaties were signed and lands were returned. With nowhere else to sleep, all of you decided to form a cuddle pile on your bed. Needless to say, it was one of the best slumbers you had in awhile.

You sigh contently as you bury your face in your pillow, enjoying the post-sleep rest to the best of your ability. Said rest is sadly disturbed as you feel something shaking and prodding you, evidently trying to rouse you awake.

"Five more minutes…" you grumble, trying to hide yourself under the covers.

"Come on, big brother. Wake. Up."

You see a golden glow behind your eyelids and mentally sigh as you feel the covers being yanked off your body.

"Come on slowpoke." You see Aurora's hoof prodding your chest again. You turn your head to look at the others. Daring Blitz was sleeping on one corner of the bed and Star Swirl on the other. You try to find where Chrissy has gone off to when you feel your pillow slowly rise and fall. You turn your head until you came face to face with the sleeping changeling that you've been using as a pillow for the night.

Your turn back towards Tia and Aurora and says, "Why can they sleep and I can't?"

The two fillies roll their eyes and move to wake up the others, you were kinda hoping they would just let you sleep but alas, sleep is a luxury you cannot have at the moment, whether you like it or not.

Luckily, it is Saturday today, which means all your friends could stay for breakfast and not worry about school. You walk down the halls only half awake, dragging behind the others. Everypony except Tia and Aurora are as tired as you, though they are less vocal about it..

Every so often, Tia and Aurora would look back at you specifically, and giggle. Stupid fillies. Finally, after about ten minutes' walk(and a stab in the toe) you reach the dining hall. Your parents are already there, waiting for you to have a seat.

By the time the last pony sat, you already inhaled half a pancake, not even caring for syrup. Your parents look at you disapprovingly as you give them a sheepish smile.

"Sorry…"

Satisfied by your answer, mommy starts a conversation "So, how was last night?"

"Oh it was so much fun mommy!" Tia begins, and once she starts, she cannot be stopped. You groan inwardly as Tia mentions every single detail to your parents, who seem rather interested.

"…So we all slept on big bro's bed."

Finally… she stops. Now, it's not that you do not like Tia or anything like that, but mornings are not your favorite time of day.

"Sounds like fun. Oh to be young again…" Mommy drifts off again, she likes doing that sometimes. Daddy carefully nudges her, snapping her out of her fantasies.

"Should we tell them, dear?" He asked.

"I think we should."

Okay, now you are intrigued. Not enough to prod at the information, but enough to keep your eyes from dropping every few seconds..

"What is it?" Asks Tia.

Mommy shoots her a mischievous grin before speaking again.

"My little ponies…" she begins, looking at you lovingly to assure you that you are included "Mommy has a parasite…"


It took two whole hours to calm Tia down, the poor filly is still struggling with the concept of jokes sometimes and she almost had a panic attack. It did not help that daddy howled with laughter, however.

Luckily for her, you, alongside with your friends, helped her out and calmed her down to manageable levels. Mommy apologized for Tia and explained to her what she actually meant. Almost instantly, Tia cheered at the news of having a little brother or sister.

"I hope I didn't frighten you too much. Please forgive my childish behavior," Mommy says, trying her hardest not to giggle.

"Who cares, I'm having a little baby brother or sister!" Tia jumps up and down before rushing to mommy’s side and giving her a hug. You smile and give mommy a hug as well, following Tia.

"Don't worry mom, me and Tia will help you," You promise sincerely.

"Yeah, us too!" You hear Aurora from behind you, followed by the positive remarks of your friends.

Gaia looks up from Tia and you to look at your friends "That is very sweet of you, I'm sure your families would be delighted to know they raised such fine fillies and colts, but I cannot force you to help me through my pregnancy, it is unbefitting a royalty."

"We don't mind, right guys," says Daring Blitz, the rest nods in agreement.

And so, the eight of you raise a toast for another eleven months or so of pregnancy…


Sod those eleven months, you hate them, you hate them with a burning passion.

Yes, it was hard. No, not as hard as mommy's pregnancy with Tia. Yes, there were a lot of rough times. No, you did not get a mental break down and yes, you are happy. But mommy is a volatile mommy, and although it wasn’t nearly as bad as her pregnancy with Tia, there were a few slip ups here and there. You thank your lucky stars that mommy did not have any outbursts around Tia, noting how sensitive your little sister can be.

"You are doing it again…" you remark, staring at daddy, who's doing the exact same thing when Tia was born, pacing around the waiting room, and anticipating the worst possible outcomes. Like, what if the baby won't make it? What if Gaia won't make it? Or even worse, what if the baby won't resemble him. All those possible and totally legitimate questions circled inside the king's mind and clouded his rational thinking.

Tia isn't faring much better, the baby decided to come when mommy was tucking Tia to bed. Suffice to say, Tia was a bit startled, to put it bluntly. Luckily for her, your friends were sleeping with you on that particular night, so they all came with you to the waiting room.

You on the other hand, are much calmer. Half because you already went through this and half because you are still a child and you don't know any better. The nurse – the same one who delivered Tia – pokes her head out from the room and looks at the sheer number of ponies.

"I'm sorry but we can't let you all in. Family members only."

Your friends grumble in protest as you smirk and walk into the room with daddy and Tia in tow. There, on the bed, lays mommy in a familiar situation, holding a dark blue bundle of blankets. You help Tia up on the bed before climbing up yourself. You are a lot taller now than back when Tia was born so it isn't that hard.

Mommy smiles broadly and rotates the bundle of blankets so you are now face to face with your new addition to the family. A little alicorn filly with grayish blue mane, slightly darker grayish blue coat and the most beautiful, piercing cyan eyes you have ever seen.

"What's her name?" Tia asks from behind you, her front hooves wrapped around your stomach and her head rests on your left shoulder, glancing at her new baby sister.

"Luna, her name is Luna." Daddy says, he smiles gently and moves closer to nuzzle mommy and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"You did great honey," he whispers gently as to not disturb Luna.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" you ask, seeing your mommy shed a tear.

"I'm just- so happy…"

She levitates you and Tia so you now rest near mommy's neck, right next to Luna and wrap her hooves around you three gently, letting a few tears mat her fur.

You then move closer to have a better look at your new sister. As you do it, Luna looks at you with evident confusion in her eyes. She moves a single hoof forward and bops you on the nose; you smile and do the same with your finger. She lets out a laugh and tries to grab your cheeks.

You decide to help her by moving your face closer, but as you do, Luna suddenly comes even closer and bites you on the nose.

You yelp in shock and move your head backwards, but her latch is stronger than you thought as she simply dangles from your nose.

"I think she's hungry," Tia snickers from behind you.

"You think…" you grumble, unable to move your head.

Tia and daddy laugh as mommy gently pries Luna off of your nose.

"Come everypony, let's give mommy some time to rest," daddy says as he levitates you and Tia on his back and exit the room, where you friends wait patiently.

At that moment, you feel like the luckiest person in the world…

Author's Note:

BABY WOONA:rainbowkiss:!!!!

If you love baby Woona, then SHOUT IT IN THE COMMENTS, I WANT TO FEEL YOUR LOVE