• Published 16th Jun 2014
  • 360 Views, 1 Comments

Phase One or Never Stop Believing - Swimmingly



Rainbow Dash recounts her life, and all the achievements she won and failures she's made.

  • ...
 1
 360

Chapter 2


About Myself, About Rainbow Dash

So as you know I represented the element of loyalty, and as some of you know those elects decided to go back to the tree of harmony. But the six of us still represented our elements, we just weren't necessarily their vessels anymore if you know what I mean.

A year or so before the whole tree thing, when twilight was still just a humble unicorn from Canterlot, it feels weird saying twilight is just anything... Back on track now, yeah I went to Wonderbolt flight camp it was real fun, except for that whole silver dust thing, sheesh she was annoying, but down the track we made up.

But yeah so I went to flight camp and passed which was step one to actually becoming a Wonderbolt, and as you can guess I was pretty excited.

Then in the coming year Twilight became princess Twilight, the elements went back to tree, pretty eventful, Not to mention organising the Equestria games, real big dose of responsibility there but I handled it well I think.

Year after that Twilight was a princess and I actually competed in the Equestria games with my pal Fluttershy and Bulk Biceps, I knew and I think they knew as well that we didn't have the best chance of winning, we just wanted to enjoy it.

Then during one of the pre season events I was offered a chance to fly for Cloudsdale which is technically my home town, though I'm a Ponyville girl through and through.
That was a pretty hard test to my personality. Be loyal or live my dream I couldn't handle it.

When I found out Soarin was good to fly but they wanted me more I didn't know what to feel. I stuck with my friends though, like I always did.

Okay let me tell you about my life, from before I was the awesome, incredible fast flyer with a loyalty necklace. I mean the real me.

Well I was born to a mother and a father, both of whom were Pegasi.
My mum left my life very early on, like I don't have any memories of her, her name was apparently Gale Runner. My dad's name was Sky-Splitter he was a great dad, he tried his best. My parents themselves had met at a Wonderbolts show, except it was a different Wonderbolts, believe it or not Spitfire is only 8 years older than me.

But back then the captain was a stallion by the name of thunder clap, they were really good I'm told, though I can't believe they are as good as any of the more recent rotations of Wonderbolts.

My dad was a senior member of the weather team, my mom was too but there's no mention of her in any records, trust me I looked. {818}

But anyway my dad, geez he was a legend he was a prodigy he graduated from flight school at age 10, I started flight school when I was 8. He didn't just graduate he lead his class full manga cum laude. When he was 14 or 15 he was invited to the Wonderbolts flight camp. He was the youngest there but he lead his class again.

He helped train his generation of Wonderbolts when he was 19, the Wonderbolts were mid to late 20s. During that time he helped train them he had been offered a position on the team so many times, even the current captain offered him his position.

He declined every single offer saying it wt fair for everyone else or it was a waste of time. He ended up applying for a job at the weather factory, which he got instantly.
After a month of working there he was mailed an important document telling him he had received a royal scholarship.

He packed his bags and left for Canterlot the next day. Once again he was the youngest In his class, which he lead. He was so amazing he had run through three elite courses before his year had graduated.

He was straight away approved for combat training, and you guessed it, lead his class yadayaya. He was 22 at this point, 2 years of combat training he was an official member of the royal Pegasi brigade. He served for 5 years and in that 5 years he had received more promotions than anypony ever.

He was offered General of Elite Gaurd at age 29 with only 3 out 5 years combat experience, something which was thought statistically impossible. But he turned that down, too much responsibility.

He returned back to his old job at the weather factory with a highly honourable discharge
When he got back he met my mum, they like hit it off or something. She was like 26 and he was 29, they started dating which was was easy because they worked together.

My dad used to always tell me stories about how good of a flyer she was, but that was all bull. My dad worked at the weather factory for the next 2 years along with my mum and in that time he was promoted to manager, my mum remained a junior flight staff team.

Anyway two years after that they got pregnant, and I was born. My mum must of left pretty soon after that, but she left and my dad was heartbroken. Like he was a great guy who would only get angry if I said mum was a scumbag for leaving him to which he always got a little bit angry saying I had no idea what I was talking about.

But he pretty much raised me up until I was about 6, I learned how to look after myself.
Because he had to work a lot, not like 5 am to 8 pm just the day. He got his job as manager back and I looked after myself.

I'll never forget the day I found his trophy closet, it was the day I decided to become a Wonderbolt. {1415}

Comments ( 1 )

Wow 0.0/10

Go die in hell weirdo I hate you you suck winge.
Like for reals worst thing I ever read

Login or register to comment