• Published 5th Jun 2014
  • 960 Views, 30 Comments

Noble 7 - Frostbite4



When a high tech enemy called the covenant comes with intentions of glassing equestria who will rise up and fight back

  • ...
7
 30
 960

Spartans never die

Noble Six. The team's most recent addition... my, my. So much black ink... Six has made entire militia groups disappear. Curious... "hyper lethal". There's only one other Spartan with that rating."
—Dr. Catherine Halsey

-location unknown, 5 days after the fall of reach.

'' Demon, you killed my son, I'll kill you where you lay.'' An alien elite said as he kicked the human that was fully armored in the helmet and in the gut, but as the elite did so the armor fell apart revealing nothing.
"What the hell....Shipmaster, the Spartan escaped, all that's here is the demons armor and-...''

The elite was cut off by a noise behind him, as soon as he turned around he found himself face to face with the Spartan with an energy sword pointed at the elite who looked at his belt finding that his sword wasn't there, just before the elite could look back up to defend himself he found the weapon being plunged deep into his abdomen incapacitating him.

Before taking the sword out turning it off, the Spartan grabbed the elites security card, putting his armor plating and helmet back on sealing himself from the outside world and disembarking from his prison cell leaving the elite crumpled on the ground bleeding to death as his life slipped out of his grasp and is soul went to whatever the elite believed in.

The Spartan ran through the corridors of the ship that had purple sleek walls that looked artificial, slicing elites and small creatures with weird things strapped to their backs, called grunts, as well as bird like creatures called jackals. Slicing clean through them with the energy sword, eventually the Spartan reached a sealed room that had weird writing on the door and a console beside It.

The Spartan smashed his fist right through the console which opened the door. He was met with a plasma rifle pointed at him, just as a streak of plasma shot out of the bluish weapon the Spartans augmentations and armor enhancements kicked in and he dodged the shot before swing his left hand with the energy sword throwing it like a frisbee and connected with the side of an elite that shot at him and slicing right though the elite, killing him in seconds.

The Spartan quickly picked up the plasma weapon and dealing with the other hostiles in the room. Looking around noticing that he was on the command deck. A realization went through the Spartans head where there is a ship there had to be a captain of the ship, and as soon as the Spartan thought of that a red dot blipped on the corner of his hud in the scanner, one blip turned into two, then triple, and there became so many blips that were converging on him that he couldn't tell the blips apart. A few seconds later the Spartan could hear the howls coming from the open door the Spartan came in from.

In a flash, the Spartan ran to a control panel and pressed different buttons rapidly before one button closed and sealed the door of the command from the covenant soldiers. The covenant started banging on the other side of the door. After a few minutes of staring at the door, with his rifle raised at the door making sure they weren't able to get through before placing the rifle in a magnetic lock on the side of his upper leg before walking over to the command chair that sat in the middle of the circular room. He slumped down in it and stared at a view on the screen that showed a planet that resembled an early version of Earth.

The planet looked like it wasn't touched by either human or covenant, but why was the ship heading towards the planet and why such a large force which was going through the Spartans head before he was taken out of his trance from the ship shuddering and the artificial metal whining from the strain it was taking.
The Spartan looked over the view screen and saw that the ship was being pulled into the planets gravitational fields and started burning up. As the Spartan quickly looked around finding three escape pods on the far side of the wall, he quickly grabbed a few tools to fix his equipment, and helmet that had two huge circular cracks on the golden visor. Found a few stray weapons laying on the ground before running to the escape pods pressing a few buttons on the control panel launching the first two pods before jumping in the third and launching himself towards the planet.

As soon as he launched, he saw the first two pods were being shot at by a pair of banshees before exploding in a flurry of purple flames. Soon as the two pods were shot down the banshees turned their attentions to his pod and unleashing a torrent of plasma at him just barely missing before a direct hit to the top of his pod where his navigation controls were and frying them, so he couldn't steer making the pod tumble towards the planet in an flurry of orange and red flames.

-Ponyville library-

''Spike come take a look at this,'' a lavender mare asked for her assistant while looking through a set of binoculars out an open window of her home which was a tree and a library.

A medium purple and green dragon walked into the room ,a few inches taller then the mare. '' Yeah what's up twilight,'' the dragon named spike asked as he walked over beside the mare named Twilight, who was an alicorn. As soon as the dragon stood beside the mare, she levitated the binoculars towards Spike who took it in his claws, looking out the window to where Twilight was looking. Only to find two objects crashing off in the distance, looked up to find an egg shaped purple sleek object heading straight at them with unimaginable speed and still picking up speed as it fell towards the tree.

"TWILIGHT GET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Spike yelled, as he tackled twilight to the ground as the object collided with the top of the tree making the tree house shake so much that all the books and anything else that was not stuck to the ground fell over making it look as if a hurricane blew through the house ( not like Twilight hasn't already done that before). After a few minutes the house stopped shaking from the impact and allowing Spike to finally stand up from protecting Twilight from all the books and helped her up as well.

After a few minutes passed of re orientating themselves, they ran out of the library to see what had hit their home to find a bipedal creature in blue armor jumping out of the weird egg thing that he came out of which was red hot and quickly cooled, sealing itself to the top of the tree where prying eyes can't find it, the creature jumped down from a branch landing a foot away from the two and in a split second grabbed the two and jumped inside the house closing the door and dropping the two on the floor all in one swift motion. The creature stared at the two still laying on the floor, looking at the golden visor mesmerized by the mirroring effect it had and the lights on the armor.

'' Where am I.''

The creature asked as he kept staring at the two not moving anywhere till he got an answer from the natives. Not expecting them to answer though since he thought they would speak some odd language but to his surprise they answer in perfect English.

''My name is Princess Twilight Sparkle, you're in Equestria. Who are you and what are you may I ask,'' Twilight asked as she stood up on all four hooves and walked around the tall creature. From what Twilight could tell it was just as tall as Celestia herself, give or take a few inches shorter then her.

'' The names noble six reporting for duty,'' Six said as he stood straight with his arms held down at his sides clenched as he stood at attention. He felt something poking his arm, so he looked down to find scaly creature poking his arm with a claw, after a minute the Spartan moved his arm away from the dragon who was starting to get on Six's nerves and what really got the Spartan mad was when the dragon tried to climb up on him. Right as soon as he tried to do that, though Twilight saw and scolded the dragon and told him to say he was sorry.

''Sorry'' the dragon said, '' My names Spike by the way'' the dragon said as he held out his hand to shake which the Spartan accepted but as soon as they were about to shake Spikes face twisted oddly and his cheeks puffed out and a second later, the Spartans helmet was engulfed in flame making the Spartans shields flare shimmer then vanish as it was drained and slowly started recharging. That set the Spartan off. Six grabbed Spike by the neck lifting him up in the air, at eye level with Six, who took out a energy sword igniting it and putting it up to spikes throat.

Author's Note:

chapter one done please send me your oc's so i could use them in the story



Stay frosty