• Published 24th May 2014
  • 1,827 Views, 99 Comments

CMC: The Third Generation - Rose Quartz



It's the third generation of the Cutie Mark Crusaders

  • ...
14
 99
 1,827

Ch.15 Cooking

After school, the crusaders went to the clubhouse. They were sad because of what happened today. Suddenly, John came up with a silver dish on his back.

"Hey y'all", said John "I know y'all are sad cause of what happened, but I made apple fritters to make everypony feel better"

Everypony ran to the dish and started eating the fritters.

"Wow John, these apple fritters are good", complimented Orion

"Thanks", replied John "I have a knack for cooking"

"We can tell dude", said Zap Bolt "Check out your flank"

John looked at his flank and saw that he earned his cutie mark. It was a golden apple on a silver plate.

"I FINALLY GOT MY CUTIE MARK", cheered John "I never knew cooking would be my talent"

Maybe our talents are cooking too", suggested Sugar Sweets

"Theres only one way to find out", said Orion "Crusaders, to the kitchen"

The crusaders walked to the barn and saw Applejack cooking.

"Howdy y'all", greeted Applejack

"Howdy Ma", replied John "Guess what, I earned my cutie mark"

He showed Applejack his cutie mark.

"Aw, congrats sugarcube", congraduated Applejack hugging him "What's your talent?"

"Cooking", explained John

"I knew that was your talent all along", said Applejack "So what else can I do for you guys?"

"We wanna see if our talent is also cooking", explained Blitz

"So can we cook for you?", asked Gem

"I don't know you guys", said Applejack "Today is the Apple Family Dinner, and it has to be perfect"

"Apple Family Dinner?", asked Aria

"It's something we do once every month", explained John "All the Apples from Ponyville come here to have an old fashioned dinner"

"Well then we gotta help you", said Buck "Please Aunt Applejack"

"Oh alright", said Applejack

"YAY", cheered the crusaders

"Just try not to make too much of a mess", said Applejack walking out of the kitchen

As soon as AJ left, the crusaders started baking. Sugar was getting ingredients. Gem was picking out cake frosting. Blitz was reading recipes. Buck was smashing apples. Aria and Pixel were putting flour in a bowl and got a lot on themselves. Zap Bolt was literally beating the eggs. Cortland was using an electric mixer and got batter on himself. Orion was trying to use the oven but it bursted into flames. So he conjoured a fire extinguisher and put out the flames. When they were done, they went into the living room and played a few games until the food was ready. When the food was done, they saw a glamourous looking buffet. They looked at their flanks but saw no mark.

"But I don't get it", said Orion "We prepared the food so perfectly"

"Actually, I had to go back in the kitchen to fix the mistakes", explained John

The crusaders started to look sad.

"We should probably get going", said Aria

"Actually you can stay", said AJ walking in "You and your families are invited too"

"I thought you said it was an Apple Family dinner", said Pixel

"It is", replied AJ "But since you guys are like family. Your kinda like Apples too. Now why don't you youngins help set the table"

"Yeah, maybe we'll get our table setting cutie marks", suggested Zap

"YAY", cheered the crusaders

They ran into the kitchen to grab plates, but they accidently dropped them.

"I'll get the broom", said AJ walking away