• Published 21st May 2014
  • 1,446 Views, 76 Comments

The Night Watch - thunderhawk7865



Alabaster Star lost his wife a year ago to Diamond Dogs who claimed to be acting in the name of Nightmare Moon. Now that Luna is back and on the side of good once again, Alabaster doesn't know what to think upon being reassigned to a certain pos

  • ...
3
 76
 1,446

Ch. 9: Assassin on the Loose

Chapter 9: Assassin on the Loose

Alabaster Star hissed in pain as the castle healer used her magic to finish tying the bandages around his bare torso. “Ow…” He grunted, leaning back in his bed. He gazed around the castle’s infirmary and gave a heavy sigh. “I sure let her do a number on me, eh?”

The healer and chief medic of the castle, Justinia, held a hoof up to her mouth and chuckled. She was a white unicorn garbed in a white and red robe, a matching headdress, and spoke with a distinct Prench accent. “I’m sure you didn’t let her, Corporal. Anypony would have been hurt facing the monster you just defeated…” The Unicorn smiled as she turned and closed the medical kit she had used to produce the pads and bandages that now adorned Alabaster’s chest and leg. “In either case, you have a severe laceration on your leg and a few broken ribs. You’ll need to stay here for a couple of days before I can comfortably clear you for duty.”

Alabaster gave yet another heavy sigh. If it was one thing he hated, it was not being able to do a job he knew he had to. Whether it was simply not having time for the dishes or defending the Princess despite injuries, he wasn’t one to sit around and let other ponies do his job. Nevertheless... “Well, if that’s what you feel I need to do...I will stay.” He sat up and used his forehooves for support, grunting slightly. “But, what about my daughter? And Luna? Who will guard her while both Bladeheart and I are down for the-”

“We...have plenty of guards, Al.” A familiar voice sounded from the infirmary’s entryway.

Alabaster and Justinia looked towards the entryway. Upon seeing the speaker, Justinia bowed deeply, and Al smiled. There stood a freshly rested Princess Luna, the bags under her eyes all but history and her mane flowing and glowing brilliantly with stars. Her black chest-piece and regalia glinted as if they had just been polished.

“She looks...well, beautiful.” Alabaster thought, not being able to take his eyes off of the Princess. He fidgeted at the thought. “For...lack of a better term.”

“Princess…” Alabaster closed his eyes and bowed his head at her entry. It was the best bow he could manage in his current state. He opened his eyes as she trotted to his bed-side. Her entry was flanked by two day guards, who remained on either side of the entryway. “To what do I owe this unexpected visit?”

“We wanted to visit the stallion who saved our life.” She smiled and cocked her head. “Is that such a crime?”

“I...wouldn’t say so.” Alabaster shook his head. “It’s daytime...shouldn’t you be...asleep or something?”

Luna glanced back at her day guards before refocusing on Alabaster. “We slept for two days consecutively after the incident. We are... very refreshed, to say the least.” She chuckled again, closing her eyes and shaking her head with a slight smile.

“I’ll leave you two alone, then. Princess.” Justinia bowed slightly to Luna, using her magic to pick up the medkit as she left. “I have other patients to attend to, but I’ll be back to recheck the bandages.” She trotted off towards the other end of the room where Bladeheart was, his chest steadily rising and falling underneath his blankets. He had been in a coma as a result of his injuries, but Justinia gave the guess he’d be out of it any day now.

Alabaster gazed nervously at the Princess, who gazed back at him with her cyan eyes. He thought briefly about the past week’s events. He had gone from hating this mare to the point of almost murdering her, to defending her to his last breath. He thought of his reasoning...exactly WHY he wanted to kill her in the first place. He now realized that the world needed more ponies like Luna. She was genuinely a good pony...a good pony and a co-ruler of Equestria. It was certainly worth his time and efforts to keep her safe. He felt a strange emotional motivation to keep her safe as a result of the previous day’s adventures as well. He couldn’t quite put his hoof on it.

“So…” Luna shook her head, breaking the stare between the two of them. “There are some guests here to see you.”

Alabaster perked up. “Is it-?”

“They went so far as to contact me personally to ask how you were and if they could see you.” Luna turned and nodded at the guards, one of whom nodded back and opened the door.

“DADDY!”

Alabaster couldn’t help but let a few tears slide down his cheek as he saw his daughter, Moonblaze, gallop from the entryway and jump onto his bed. He coughed as the weight of her body gave his ribs unwanted pressure. He didn’t care though. Laughing, with the sound of a choke in his throat, he wrapped his forehooves around his daughter. “Moonblaze! How are ya, love!? It’s so good to see you!”

The tiny Unicorn filly nuzzled her father’s cheek. “I was so scared...when Octavia told me what you were doing...I...I didn’t even wanna think about losing you, too!” His chest suddenly felt warm from the tears his daughter was clearly shedding.

Alabaster ruffled her mane and started rubbing her back. “I’m here...don’t worry…” He looked up at Luna while still embracing his daughter. Luna had a huge grin on her face. He had never seen her smile like that.

“It was a pleasure to meet your daughter.” Luna finally spoke up. “Such a sweet little filly.”

“She’s got a lot of her mother in her…” Alabaster laughed, using his magic to lift his daughter off of him. “She doesn’t get her good attitude from me...you learned that the hard way, eh?”

Moonblaze and Luna laughed as another pony entered the room. It was the assassin Octavia, clothed in her robes and hidden blades. “I’m happy you are doing better as well, Al.”

Alabaster’s eyes widened, he coughed awkwardly, then reached up a forehoof to scratch the back of his head. “Heheh...uh...about me trying to tell my daughter you were a phony…”


Octavia shook her head and lifted a forehoof, cutting him off. “No need to apologize.” She smiled. “It is hard to believe. I understand. Not the first time I’ve had to explain myself to somepony.” She cleared her throat before removing her hood, letting her black mane fall loose. “I came to inform you I will be looking after your daughter while you recover here.”

Alabaster turned his gaze to Moonblaze. “Hear that, love? Just because daddy’s all laid up doesn’t mean you can skip your studies. Ha!”

Moonblaze stuck out her lower lip and kicked a hoof. “DANG it…”

Alabaster grinned. “I can read her like a bloody book…”


After bidding his daughter and Octavia goodbye (who had literally peel his daughter off of him), he requested a few items from home to keep him busy during his stay in the infirmary. Luna, at the detest of her guards stationed at the door, teleported to his flat and returned with the items in a matter of minutes. The items he requested were the Daring Do book he was reading, his hoof-held gaming system (used almost solely for playing Super Smash Ponies with Moonblaze when time permitted), and his guitar he learned to play at the academy.

Luna seemed perfectly content with keeping him company, but with night quickly approaching, she had to leave to perform her nightly duty. Alabaster felt sickened about not being able to guard her (and even questioned the competency of the conscripted Night Guards that were in his place for the time being). But, at the insistence of Luna, combined with a visit from Shining Armor telling him that the Captain himself would be guarding Luna in his absence, he finally let off.

Despite these reassurances, Al found himself not being able to sleep properly. The only light on in the infirmary was Alabaster’s bedside lamp. For a short time, the sound of a page turning was the only break in the silence. Alabaster sat uneasily, reading Daring Do’s latest adventure to himself. It was not long before he sighed suddenly and laid the book down. Daring Do was in the middle of a red-hot battle scene with some buffalo, and it was not relaxing in the slightest. His gaze suddenly fell on his guitar, which lay at the foot of his bed. Looking around the room, and seeing the only other pony in the room was Bladeheart (who was still out like a light), he grunted in pain to reach down and pick up the instrument.

He took up the proper strumming position, he gently strummed the the thing once. Twitching upon hearing it was out of tune, he took a moment to adjust the tightness of the strings to his liking, plucking each and every one to make sure they sounded perfect. He grinned.

“Now what to play?”

The injured night guard racked his brain, trying to think of a song that would appropriately relax him, and then he thought of the perfect one. It was a song he played for his late wife before he asked her to marry him. He strummed the first few chords, but then stopped short. He thought that maybe, just maybe, this would make him emotional. The chance was pretty high. There were some days the wounds left from his wife’s death would still sting.

“Oh, to hell with it…” He muttered before starting to quietly strum.

He strummed rhythmically, occasionally tapping the edge of the instrument as he closed his eyes, his body swaying back and forth. He began to sing quietly.

When your legs don’t work like they used to before…

And I can’t sweep you off your hooves…

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

It had been ages since he had picked up the bloody thing. He had forgotten he could carry a tune if he really wanted to. He opened his eyes and stared out of the nearby window.

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70!

And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23!

And I'm thinking 'bout how ponies fall in love in mysterious ways...

Maybe just the touch of a hoof...

Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day.

And I just wanna tell you I aaaam!

His cheeks suddenly felt very warm. The tears started to flow a tiny bit. This damn song really made him miss his wife. “Traitors…” He thought to himself about the tears as he hit the chorus.

So, honey, now!

Take me into your loving hooves!

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars!

Place your head on my beating heart!

I'm thinking out loud...

Maybe we found love right where we are…

The sound of a hooffalls from the entryway cut his playing abruptly short. His head snapped in the direction of the noise, ready to leap at the sight of danger. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw none other than Luna herself standing there. He cocked his head to the side, embarrassed. “Um...how much did you hear, Your Highness?”

A slow smile came to Luna’s face as she stepped forward towards Alabaster’s bedside. “We had no idea you had musical talent.”

“Sometimes I forget that myself…” Alabaster muttered, grunting as he put the wooden instrument back to it’s original position by the bedside. “Don’t take this the wrong way, Princess, but...shouldn’t you be doing your...night duties or something?”

Luna kicked a forehoof. “Not a lot of ponies are...dreaming tonight…”

That was an excuse if the injured Night Guard ever heard one. He arched an eyebrow at the Princess standing before him. “Ok, why are you really here? It can’t have been just to check on me, is it?”

Luna was quiet for a moment before looking down and responding, “It could be…” She looked up and her eyes widened slightly. “Thou are crying...”

“Luna…” Alabaster leaned back and sighed in exasperation. “I’m fine. I promise.”

“You saved our life Alabaster…we are concerned for thine well-being…” Luna stepped forward to his bedside. “It’s kind of...hard for me not to worry...especially with the mastermind behind my assassination attempts still out there. They could target you, too.”

Alabaster was taken aback by how worried she seemed at the current situation. He thought about it for a moment and realized that she was right. Now that he and Ace were on the trail of the would-be assassin, and even saw the stallion escape, they could be targets as well as Luna now.

He scoffed. “I may be injured, your Highness, but I reckon I can still handle myself.” Luna was about to say something else, but Alabaster held up a hoof to stop her. “I will be fine.” He smirked. “Now stop worrying about your lowly night guard and get back to helping ponies dream sweet dreams.”

Luna smiled and gave a half-lidded expression. “We...are relieved now, Alabaster Star. We trust thee as well. Thank you for...entertaining me for a bit tonight.”

Alabaster grunted and sat up, gazing curiously at the Princess. “No problem...I think…”

There was an awkward silence between them for a moment. Alabaster’s cheeks suddenly felt hot. As he gazed silently at the mare he used to loathe with his very being, he again found his mind entertaining thoughts of how regal and...beautiful she was.

Luna stepped closer and began to speak. “Alabaster…” His eyes widened at the tone of her voice as she spoke his first name. It sounded...almost sultry. “I…”

“GAH!!!!!”

Both ponies whipped their heads towards the door, which had just slammed open. There stood Sergeant Ace, without a helmet and his torso bleeding profusely.

He had been stabbed.

“ACE!” Both ponies shouted simultaneously. Luna rushed over and let the bleeding Pegasus fall against her.

“Sergeant, what happened?!” Luna barked as her as the two infirmary guards appeared in the doorway, looks of alarm plastered on their muzzles.

Ace’s eyes scrunched in agony, gasping in pain, before opening his golden eyes, which were more dull than usual. Finally, he mustered the strength to speak two words:

“She...escaped…”

With that simple alarming declaration, he passed out against the Princess of the night. He was losing a lot of blood. Luna grunted as the weight of the dying castle security chief fell against her. “JUSTINIA!” Luna bellowed in her Royal Canterlot Voice.

The door to the healer’s quarters burst open, the female Unicorn only wearing a nightgown. “What in the bloody...OH MON DIEU! Ace!” The healer rushed to the side of the Princess and used her magic to lift the bleeding guard off of her. “What in Equestria happened to him?!”

Alabaster flung the covers off of his bed. “He was stabbed by Crimson Edge! We need to go-whoa!” As he tried to get out of bed, he lost his balance and landed hard on the floor. “GARGH! Ahh…” He used a forehoof to lift himself off of the cold floor. “The...hell…?”

“I told you you weren’t ready to return to duty yet! Merde merde MERDE!” Justinia swore over and over again as she placed Ace on a fresh bed and quickly sprung into action trying to stave off the bleeding with bandages. At that point, Shining Armor burst in, his weapon drawn. “Princess! You must get to…” The guard captain looked around, alarmed. “Princess!?”

Groaning in pain, Alabaster rolled over on his good side and looked up. He was just in time to see the doors to the infirmary swinging as though they had just been charged through.

Luna was gone.

“Damnit…” Both guards swore.


The sound of her hooves hitting the cobblestone floor, accompanied by the sound of alarm bells ringing and the shouts of the Night Watch being roused, raced through Luna’s mind as she galloped away from the infirmary… and the panic of it all only added to her new-found adrenaline.

Luna was furious, no two ways about it. The mare who was now running rampant in the castle had severely wounded both of her personal guards AND had come closest to succeeding in murdering her. If not for Alabaster’s quick thinking, she most likely would have fallen to the would-be assassin. Seeing Alabaster fall out of bed and hurt himself like that cinched the decision for the Princess of the Night.

It was time she started pulling her weight in this situation.

It was time for her to take action, instead of letting others do so.

She would deal with Crimson Edge personally.

She skidded around the corner of the hallway she was running through and gasped at the sight before her. Near the stairway down to the dungeons lay two of the dungeon’s guards, stab wounds evident throughout their chest pieces. One was the dead on the floor, and the other was leaning up against the wall, barely alive.

Luna galloped up to the poor guard, who opened up an eye and gritted his teeth in pain. “Sorry...c-couldn’t...stop her…”

Luna took on a look of worry as she lowered her horn and used her magic to try and stabilize the guard. “Where did she go?”

Luna’s question was answered when a familiar bone-chilling laughter sounded down the hallway, followed by the scream of what Luna perceived to be another guard.

“CRIMSON EDGE!” Luna bellowed in her Royal Canterlot voice, unfolding her regal wings and taking off down the hallway where the laughter sounded.


The assassin was fast, but nowhere near as fast as an enraged alicorn Princess.

Crimson Edge wore a slightly worried look after hearing Luna bellow her name. Throwing the guard she had just stabbed against the wall, she ran as fast as she could down the staircase. She knew from her studying of castle schematics there was an exit in this turret of the castle, and she made her way down the spiraling staircase with all possible haste. The mare exited the turret staircase after reaching the bottom, panting and sweating, but managing quite an evil smile. She was certain she was in the clear now.

A thump and the clatter of hooves, and the ruffling of flared wings argued otherwise.

Crimson whirled around and found herself staring at the Princess of the Night. Luna’s eyes were glowing white and her horn blazed with readied magic.

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” The Princess bellowed.

“Not a chance!” Crimson Edge scowled before turning around to make her escape.

She didn’t get very far.

As she turned, a sharp pain shot up the assassin’s back. Luna had taken off, flown down the hallway and spun her body, slamming one of her shoulders into the back of the assassin from Trottingham.

Crimson gasped in pain as she flew forwards askew, sailing through a decorative suit of old guard armor and crunching into the wall behind her. Luna folded her wings and landed in front of the assassin now planted against the wall. “Stand. Down.” Luna commanded, her voice dripping with venom

Crimson slowly slid off the wall to the floor. She cracked open her glowing orange eyes to gaze at the Princess standing before her. Instead of following the princess’ orders, she smiled, cackled, and slowly rose a hoof up to wipe a stream of blood off of her muzzle. “You really like slamming blokes into walls, don’t you, Nightmare Moon?”

“Nightmare Moon is dead.” Luna’s face turned from that of anger to boldness, taking pride in the truth. “The Elements of Harmony, their friendship, and the guard who helped me overcome you the first time made sure of that…”

Crimson jumped up on her hooves, grinning as her horn suddenly sparked with magic. The assassin’s two daggers poofed into existence in the air between the two ponies, and their wielder twirled them around into a crossed ‘x’ shape. “I don’t care what you say...you are a monster. A monster who I was paid a rather handsome sum to kill.” The assassin gave an eerie grin. “And now I get another chance.”

Luna sighed and closed her eyes. A brief moment of concentration passed, and her eyes reopened, glinting with newfound rage. Luna’s horn powered up with magic, firing off a burst of pure moonlight that temporarily blinded the assassin, followed by the distinct metallic ‘shing’ of a weapon being drawn. Crimson opened her eyes and gasped. Floating in front of Princess Luna was an ethereal, custom-made summoned halberd.

The halberd was a brilliant masterpiece of summoned weaponry. The haft was composed of stone, black as night and twinkling faintly with silver stars. Atop the body there rested the distinctive hybrid head halberds were known for, although due to the weapon’s magical nature it was far larger than any of its kind. Composed of what appeared to be polished silver, the speartip of the weapon was approximately as long as a shortsword. From the bottom of the tip, it flowed outwards into two large axeheads, which extended for a foot past their curved edges to sink back into the haft. Every inch of the blades glinted in the light of Luna’s magic, almost as alive as their wielder.

Luna twirled the weapon around with her magic before feigning a battle stance. “If you will not not surrender…” Luna’s eyes turned pure white again. “THEN THOU SHALT PERISH!”

(i wrote this battle to the tune of this theme:

The assassin smirked and, to Luna’s surprise, disappeared in a puff of purple smoke, leaving her eerie chuckle behind.

Luna growled and looked around. “What in the-ARGH!” Luna was sent stumbling forward as Crimson Edge appeared behind the Princess, delivering a solid buck. Luna gritted her teeth and flapped her wings, whirling around just in time to use to parry a heavy attack by the assassin with her daggers. Crimson’s eyes widened in shock as her daggers collided with onyx instead of flesh, clearly not expecting Luna to recover so quickly. The princess huffed and pushed the assassin back, raising her poleaxe over her head and swinging down with the flat of the head to smack the assassin backwards, a little blood flying from Crimson’s face.

Luna advanced, continuing to use the flat of the weapon, growling as she smacked the assassin across the face twice more before giving what could only be described as a battle cry and spinning around in the air, twirling the weapon, and slamming it once more into the assassin. This blow hit her torso, sending her flying back the way she came. Luna teleported quickly behind Crimson’s direction of travel and used her forehooves to slam her opponent into the floor, the cobblestone cracking beneath her.

More blood flew from Crimson’s mouth as she yelped in pain. Luna leaned down, her eyes glowing with anger. “Give up yet, heathen? Or shall we continue thine paddling?”

Crimson opened one eye, giving a devilish grin. “Not on your life!” The wind was suddenly knocked out of Luna as Crimson used her unusually strong back legs to once again buck Luna, this time upwards. Crimson used her magic to amplify her leap upward after the Princess, her daggers aimed for the kill.

Luna parried the attack mid air, growling at the sudden surge of power from her opponent. Crimson surged upward once more, sending Luna flying towards a stained glass window. Luna barked in pain as she sailed out of the window, but managed to steady herself mid air. She hissed in pain from some shards of glass that were embedded in her hide, but did not let that deter her from the fight at hand. Crimson Edge had landed on the floor inside the castle and was glaring daggers up at the Princess. Luna roared and, her horn glimmering in celestial light, sent a cyan energy wave down at Crimson Edge. It barreled through the broken window, causing some of the castle’s masonry to crumble. Crimson let out a cry as the energy enveloped her.

Luna floated there, panting. A slow smile formed on her lips when she saw the smoke coming billowing from the window. “No way...she...survived that one…” Luna muttered in between heavy breaths.

“Oh really?”

Before Luna could react to the voice that sounded behind her, a sharp pain shot up her shoulder as one of Crimson Edge’s daggers planted itself just barely outside Luna’s chestpiece. The strike was unrealistically precise, as it pierced through Luna’s hide and stopped just short of her wing joint. The sheer pain from continuing to fly forced the princess to fall gracelessly back into the castle, avoiding the sharp edges of the shattered window through luck alone. Crimson immediately took the opportunity to leap onto Luna, preventing her from retaliating easily.

There they were, Crimson Edge on Luna’s back, a dagger driven into Luna. Crimson Edge chuckled and leaned forward to whisper in Luna’s ear. “You lose, my dear.”

Luna gritted her teeth and tried to hold back the howl of pain residing in her chest. “What...what do you hope to accomplish...by doing this?”

“Ridding the world of a monster…” Hissed Crimson Edge. “And if it means living the rest of my life in hiding, a fugitive...then so be i-ARGH!”

The knife withdrew itself as a sudden neon blue burst of magic impacted Crimson from the parapet of the castle. Luna’s shoulder felt warm as blood ran freely down it. Gasping, she looked at where the blast had come from, only to see a limping-

“Alabaster!?” Luna barked. “What are you-!?”

“I can’t just leave you hanging, now can I mate?” Alabaster winked at the Princess before gasping and diving behind the wall on the parapet, an orange blast of magic sailing towards him.

Crimson floated in the air, using her magic to levitate. “THAT’S IT! Make up your damn MIND, Alabaster Star!” She rocketed towards the injured night guard, daggers ready. “Are you going to pick the side of the monster who killed your wife? Or the side of justice!?”

Alabaster broke cover, gritting his teeth and firing off a couple more blasts at the oncoming mare. “That monster is GONE! So, I’ll pick justice!” Alabaster gripped the parapet and whirled around just as Crimson reached him, bucking her square in the chin, a sickening crack sounding as Crimson sailed backwards. “For those you’ve killed to get to Luna…”

Luna smiled briefly. She gazed caringly at her night guard before taking advantage of this distraction to again teleport, this time above the sailing assassin. With a burst of magic, Luna swung her halberd downwards, only just missing Crimson Edge. It was just as well however, for the magic-enhanced weapon let off a burst of magic that sent Edge flying, her body sailing out the broken window and crashing down into the castle grounds below, a cloud of dust mushrooming upward.

Luna exchanged a look with Alabaster, who had since fallen back on his rump, unable to stand anymore. As Justinia, Shining Armor, and the infirmary guards came to claim their wayward patient, yelling obscenities at the night guard in Prench, Luna slowly glided down to where Crimson Edge had landed, folding up her wings. She winced in pain at the wound she sustained during her skirmish, her shoulder still oozing blood. Nevertheless, she advanced on the dust cloud, weapon ready. She could see a small crater had formed through the dust.

Suddenly a figure emerged from the dust, leaping forward and tackling Luna to the ground. The surprise and Luna’s lack of strength from her wound made her drop her weapon as Crimson Edge crossed her daggers over Luna’s throat.

Luna looked up, utterly surprised, at her assailant. Blood streamed down the Unicorn’s face, her eyes bloodshot. “A valiant effort, Nightmare Moon! Hahahaha! But now…” Luna grit her teeth as the daggers were pressed tighter against her throat. “YOU WILL DIE! Hahahahaha!” The assassin’s chilling laughter echoed through the night sky.

Luna closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, expecting the worst. The killing blow.

But it never came.

Luna cracked open an eye and looked upwards. Crimson Edge’s eyes were wide with shock. The magic surrounding her daggers slowly fizzled out, the weapons falling to the ground. Crimson Edge looked down at Luna and one of her eyes twitched. “Burn in Tartarus…” She hissed.

Luna inhaled sharply as Crimson Edge suddenly fell to the side off of Luna, three daggers of a curious design embedded in her back.

Luna quickly scrambled to her hooves only to see a bipedal figure in what looked like green scaly armor and a hood standing behind Crimson Edge’s body, feigning a stance like he had just thrown the daggers.

The figure straightened himself up, a long, fluffy tail swinging around behind him.

“Thank ze Stone…” The figure muttered before removing his hood. “I thought she vas never going to shut her trap…”

Luna gasped for the millionth time that night.

Diamond Dog.

Author's Note:

WHHHHHOA!!!!

I'm back! Jeez, it's been a good, long minute, hasn't it?

Anyway, with this new chapter I have some shoutouts to make.

First and foremost, Robsa990. This dude went above and beyond going so far as to make a full fledged COMIC strip for this chapter instead of just a pic like normal. Thanks man! Let us know if you like it!

And ZimprusNalune, the brilliant editor! Really cleaned this up and now it sparkles. Don't you agree?

Anyway, looks like a Diamond Dog is in the picture now. Think Alabaster can handle anymore Diamond Dogs? I sure hope so, because, believe it or not, he is SO relevant...in the next chapter.

Cheers guys!

Comments ( 5 )
JBL

Hurrah, it's alive!

Oh shit, Diamond Dogs that worship Nightmare Moon are here, this cant get any worse? (Why did i say that temptation to fate)

Well a update. Fancy that. Well written fight scene.

5254462 Okay, I admit I do like this, good job with it.

Login or register to comment