• Published 7th Jun 2014
  • 986 Views, 56 Comments

the rumour - Derec mc coy



Gilda returned, and she has a naughty plan.

  • ...
25
 56
 986

shut up pink one

On the roof of one of the many houses in Ponyville, a brown griffin smiled relieved.

“he, he. This is the best revenge ever.” She said. “where is the brave and heroic pony now hu?” she spied at Rainbow Dash who was still walking trough town square. “just greet. All the ponies are looking at her. I can hear them thinking. ‘oh look at the worthless pony. She’s a stupid filly-fooler.’” She grinned with her own thoughts. “and than, that yellow one. I swear that everypony is thinking that they are a couple.”

Gilda took her telescope and saw Rainbow’s confused face. She couldn’t help but laugh. “priceless. Really. Best look ever.”

“What’s so funny?” a voice from behind said.

Gilda frightened and turned around. She was now facing a pink coloured pony with (surprisingly) pink manes. “what are you doing here?”

Pinkie Pie smiled and bounced around. “well, this is actually a Pinkie-secret. But if you Pinkie-Pie-swear a Pinkie-promise that you Pinkie-swear not to tell the Pinkie-secret, than I’ll maybe tell you the Pinkie-secret. So. Are you gonna do a Pinkie-promise?”

Gilda looked confused. Nut sure what to say. “what?”

Pinkie Pie took a cup-cake that came out of nowhere, and drilled it into Gilda’s eye.

“by this, of all de goodness in a Pinkie-Cake, you Pinkie-promised to keep the Pinkie-secret a Pinkie-secret.” Pinkie stood tall and put on a serious look on her face.

Gilda rubbed the cake out of her eye. “shut up pink one.”

“but you didn’t hear the Pinkie-secret yet.”

“you’re scaring me mare.” She took Pinkie Pie by her tale and threw of the roof. “there. She’s gone. Gilda turned around to took her telescope again, but then she saw that the pink pony back.

“how did you? I mean, I threw you… I saw you falling…”

“that’s the Pinkie-secret silly-filly.” And Pinkie booped Gilda’s beak.

“okay then.” Gilda sighed. “what’s the secret.”

“which secret?” Pinkie Pie asked.

Gilda face-clawed and sighed again. “the Pinkie-secret you were talking about!”

“oh… right.” Pinkie Pie came a bit closer. To whisper something. “It’s a secret.”

Gilda turned into rage-mode, yelled and threw Pinkie Pie as far as she could.

“Pinkie-fille-do” Pinkie screamed.

Gilda relaxed. It felt good to throw ponies away. Maybe she would make a sport of it.

Then, she realised something. She took her telescope and start looking for Rainbow Dash. She hoped that they didn’t hear her screaming.

*****

The same evening, Gilda returned to the tavern. She sat at a table, close to the door.

“I’m curious. Would they still talk about Rainbow? So yes, negative?” she thought by herself.

She noticed a familiar pony at the bar. She was complaining about something, but actually, she was drunk.

“hay, Berry. Right?” Gilda asked out loud.

The deep pink mare turned around. “who called my name?” she scanned the whole room. Then, she saw the griffin waving at her. “why hello, my dear unnamed generous friend.” And she walked over to the table.

“hello Berry. What do you want to drink?”

Berry licked her lips. “I’d like a beer.”

“hay, wench! Bring us two beers” Gilda yelled.

Cherry (the owner of the tavern) felt slightly insulted by the word ‘wench’. (in some cultures ‘wench’ means ‘hooker with a harbour café’) So she was kind off pissed right now. (because she wasn’t some kind off hooker at all. Oh, and her goldfish Blup died) But because she’s friendly and stuff, she tried to keep her head cool. So, she walked slowly toward the table with two beers. She put one beer in front off Berry.

“here you go. One beer for my number one costumer…” she turned around to face the cruel griffin.

She smacked the glass brutally on the table. And mumbled something.

“okay then?” Gilda said. She didn’t know that those two words made Cherry even boil harder.

“so, why do you want to see me?” Berry wanted to know.

“oh, nothing special actually. I’m just out for a bit… you know… gossip.” Gilda said.

Berry started to smirk. “he, he… you don’t know it yet?”

Gilda smiled. “know what?” she already know what Berry was about to say, but she wanted to hear it from her mouth.

“Ponyville’s newest couple?” Berry said.

“a new couple?” Gilda tried to sound surprised, but failed so hard.

“hum hmm.” Berry mumbled confirmedly.

“and who?”

“well, you were right about the ‘Rainbow Dash is gay’ theory. And now, we all think she has a crush on Fluttershy.”

“what made you think that?”

“well, they were at the market today. And they were walking real close, and they were whispering. So, we think they are in ‘Love’”. At the last word, she started to laugh. “can you belief it? our heroic and famous weather manager is a bucking filly-fooler!”

“Funny, isn’t it?” Gilda smiled relieved. Her prank is complete.

“yeah, it’s just…” Berry took a sip from her beer. “we finally see a whole other side of Rainbow Dash. An embarrassing and miserable side.”

Gilda came up with an test. ‘how would she react if I protect RD?!’ she took a sip from her beer as well. There was a weird taste about the drink, but she ignored it.

“and, why is it so miserable?”

Berry looked surprised. “because she’s a filly-fooler!” she looked a bit upset about it. “don’t you see? She dates other mares. That makes her soft and week. That means that she prefer the company of a mare, above the company of a colt. Emotion talks above hard S***”

Gilda had to laugh with the ‘s’-word. She had to admit it. although it wasn’t a good statement, she liked the idea.

“and what does the rest of Ponyville think off it?” Gilda asked.

“the same as I do.” Berry came a bit closer. “Rainbow Dash doesn’t deserve any respect anymore.”

Gilda nodded slowly. “that’s all I wanted to know.”

*/
I don’t want to sound like a hater and all. ‘cause of that theory about gay’s and stuff. So don’t see this as an insult toward the homos.
And I censored the s-word. I already got in trouble before, and I don’t want to have them again.
/*

Author's Note:

no edited yet, I know. my fault. I couldn't wait anymore. I was almost killing myself.
by the way. I fired Blarp. I've got a new Friend. Com_. it's really awesome. anyway, over a few days, it will be edited. (or the first chapter altough.
anyway, enjoin.