• Published 19th May 2014
  • 2,240 Views, 76 Comments

Garry's Mod Vs. Equestria: ASDFMovie is Awesome! - Fussan



ASDFMovie invades Equestria. Stupidity ensues.

  • ...
9
 76
 2,240

The Tyrannical Overlords (Celestia and Luna)

It was a bright and sunny day in Canterlot. The sun was shining, the clouds were drifting lazily by, and the two royal sisters were enjoying a nice afternoon tea with each other. The sun shone through the windows in the dining hall (one of the only rooms in the castle that didn't have stained glass windows) basking the entire room and its inhabitants in its glorious golden light. The room's walls, made of only the finest marble, glistened like water, frozen in time; the carpeted floors complimented this with their rich red hue, and their softness.

The room was quiet, save for the talking of two particular alicorn princesses. Those two princesses just happened to be Celestia and Luna, the rulers of Equestria and its borders. The twos' chatter filled the room like a gentle music, ringing from the walls and rising high to the ceiling; reverberating from the surfaces of the room in a way that made it peaceful to listen to.

Celestia tilted back her glass, taking a small sip of the twelve hundred year old brandy. "So..." she breathed, letting the caramel-like liquid flow down her throat. "How has it been, Luna?" the elder sibling asked. "Is all well in your night? No trouble coming from the Dreamscape?"

Luna swirled her glass in her magic, watching the rich fluid within to form a funnel-like structure. "Nothing too unusual, sister. Calm, sweet, and boring, as always." She went in for a sip of her drink, but paused. "However..." she started, a pained look on her face.

Celestia took a deep breath, followed by a deep drink of her brandy. "What's wrong with him now?" she moaned, putting a hoof to her head to stem a creeping headache.

Luna sighed and set her glass down. "Lizards," she said, looking at her sister.

Celestia raised a brow. "Lizards?"

Luna nodded. "Talking lizards."

The headache was starting to grow stronger. "Talking lizards... Somehow, I have a worse feeling about this than I did about the screaming head..."

Luna cringed at the mention of that. "Yes, well... it is somewhat... worse." She shook her head, thinking of the dream. "The lizards were laughing at the market patrons while they were... eating them... Eating them... alive..."

Celestia groaned.

Luna continued, "Then he fought them with a pillow case filled with ice..."

Celestia groaned more painfully.

Luna still continued, "Then the lizards said they were sorry... Then they all exploded into a mess of-"

"Stop!" Celestia shouted. "I believe I've heard enough..."

The two sat there in silence for a few minutes, Luna looking confused and disturbed, while Celestia mostly just looked tired, and a little bit sick. Eventually though, Luna broke the silence. "On a more... natural, note..." she said, clearing her throat. "I believe one of your guards has quite the crush on you."

Celestia quirked a brow at this. "Really?" she asked, looking much less sick now that her mind was off of talking lizards and pillow cases.

Luna nodded, "Yes, and if his dreams are anything to go by..." She trailed off, giggling with a small blush crossing her cheeks.

It took Celestia about half a second before she caught on, soon after blushing as well. "So, who is this guard?"

Luna giggled again and tilted her head towards the door, where a lone guard was standing at attention. Unlike most other guards, he had a rough, light tan coat and a long brown mane that looked as though he never brushed it once in his life, as well as light blue eyes. The most notable thing about him though was his Cutie mark, which was a peace sign with a large red X through it. He seemed to be doing a bad job at pretending not to stare at Celestia, as they both noticed.

Luna looked to Celestia with a smirk, a suggestive look in her eyes. "Why sister," she said, quite loudly, "I had no idea you partake in such activities with your guards."

Celestia's eyes went wide. "Don't you dare!" she mouthed.

Luna's smirk got more devious. "I had no idea you were so... devoted, to getting the love of your subjects. Why, if I didn't know better, I'd say there was a hint of pleasure mixed in with business."

With a look of anger and embarrassment on her face, Celestia ignited her horn and teleported away to her room. She landed on the softness of her bed, letting the warm covers wrap around her, calming her down. This lasted about a second before a knock came from the door. "Luna, please leave me alone," she said with irritation clear in her voice.

"It's not Luna, my princess," came a voice she didn't recognize. "Are you all right, my princess?" The voice sounded worried, concerned for her. The door opened slowly, revealing the odd guard from before. "Are you okay? What happened?"

Celestia groaned inwardly, but displayed her eternal smile for him nevertheless. "Yes, I'm fine." Though in her mind she was burning up with annoyance.

The guard pushed open the door fully, and slowly walked into the room. He came straight to the side of Celestia's bed and stood there, gazing at the porcelain coat; her gentle, flowing mane; her radiant, brilliant eyes, that showed so much kindness, and so much intelligence. "You don't look fine, my princess."

Celestia groaned inwardly once again, wishing that he would simply leave her alone. "I am," she insisted, but still, the guard came closer.

"You're a terrible liar, my princess--if you don't mind me saying..." He was standing at the side of the bed, unmoving, his face emotionless, staring directly into her beautiful eyes. "I haven't been here long, but I know when you're having a hard time."

Celestia dropped her smile finally, choosing instead to show her displeasure with the guard. "Yes, I'm sure you can," she said, sarcasm lacing her tone.

The guard nodded once. "Yes, I can."

"I was being sarcastic," Celestia said.

"Well I stole your face," the guard countered.

Celestia put a hoof up to her now-blank, faceless head. Unfortunately for her, with no mouth or nose, breathing was fairly difficult to do. In the next two minutes her not-face turned from white to pink to red to purple, then to white again. She also fell off of her bed, unmoving, laying sprawled on the floor.

That's when the door opened and Luna came into the room holding two glasses and a bottle of dark wine. "Sister, I must apologize for what I..." She trailed off, staring at the lone guard in her sister's room, but no Celestia in sight.

The guard turned to face the lunar princess, a small smile on his face. "Greetings, princess Luna."

Luna looked around the room, but only confirmed what she already knew: Celestia wasn't there. "Tell me, guard," she started, letting a glare form on her face. "Where is my sister?"

The guard shrugged. "She said something about meeting you on the moon."

Luna gasped, her eyes wide and her jaw hanging low. "Y- you cannot be serious! It would be a long time indeed before I ever tread on the surface of the moon again!"

The guard smirked. "Why wait?"

Luna froze for only a second, but a second too late. The hoof came at her so fast she heard the air crack from the force of it. The next thing she knew, everything was pain and weightlessness, then, a solid surface greeted her. It took her a few moments to fight away the pain so she could open her eyes, but when she did... "Nnnooooooo!!!" She was staring at a grey expanse of nothingness, craters, and low gravity dust particles.

She was on the moon.

Author's Note:

I actually had a dream about talking lizards eating people in a market not too long ago. It was very interesting.