• Published 7th Apr 2012
  • 2,529 Views, 404 Comments

Badger, the Hippogriff - Solar Eclipse



a hippogriff joins in the school right after his military service. randomness ensures.

  • ...
8
 404
 2,529

Nope.bdgr

Skipping class like a boss
[Rage speaks in this]
I think in this

There was a bright shining on my eyelids, making me see orangeish. Go away sun, I need more sleep. It was merciless. "Go...Away..." I turned over...The wrong way. I was rewarded with the entire beam of light on my face. Fuck... Alright, alright, I'm up. I pried open my eyes and got blinded by the sun instantly. Fuck you then, I'm going back to sleep. I turned over onto my other side and started to doze off... Until there was a knock at my door.

"Leave a message after the beep. Beep." I said drowsily to the door.

"Wake up soldier boy." Gilda

"Or what?"

"Or I'll give ya a new scar."

"I'm up!" I jumped up, and got light headed from the sudden change in elevation. [Pussy whipped] I heard Rage say. I ignored it. I made my way to the door and opened it up slowly. "Well good morning beautiful." I said as I saw her standing there. And I was rewarded with a deep blush on her part.

"Shut up." She smiled at me. "C'mon, we're skipping class."

"Skipping... Why?"

"Well, its a history class, and since its E-day, and you were there and all..."

"I see... So what did you have in mind?" I said, really wanting to change the topic.

"I don't know... Maybe an actual date?" She awkwardly scratched the back of her neck.

"Sure, ladies choice. Where too?" I took the steps outside and shook the sleepiness off of myself. Before quickly looking back in to a mirror on the wall. I still looked like I had bed head. I brushed my claw through my feathers, and got it under control again. I turned around and noticed Gilda was watching me. "See anything ya like?" She just chuckled.

"Anyways, let's go to the movies or something."

[You know what this means... Dark room, loud explosions... In movies no one can hear her screams... Of joy]

I could've gone my entire life not hearing that aloud.

[Well, I am very smart.]

What.. Nevermind. Tell me, what is the meaning of life?

[Forty-two.]

I don't even... I'm ignoring you from now on.

[All the easier for me to take over.]

Wait what?

Rage was silent after that. Forty-two huh... How does that even make sense? I thought as Gilda lead me to the closest city, Manehatten.


```````````````A short distance and a action movie later`````````


"That movie was awesome." Gilda said, walking beside me as we left the movie.

"Indeed it was. What was your favorite part?"

"All the fire and explosions." She said looked to me with what I can only describe as a little bit of madness, in her eyes.

"How was the ending?" I said, smiling widely.

"I can't remember." She said, and winked at me, and we both started laughing. We looked forward after finally calming down a little bit, and we serious'd the fuck up. There stood Shadow.

"You skipped my class." I swear what I really heard was, "I'm going to make you pay through psychological torture."

"NOPE!" I 180'd and walked the other way, back inside, Only to be stopped by a huge talon on my shoulder. Shadow's. He slowly started to drag me away, with Gilda walking beside us, looking at me as i tried my best to go back inside, my effort of fruitless. "NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE." I kept repeating, trying to resist.

``````````back at the school````````````

"HELP MEEEE!!! SOMEONE HELP MEEE!!!!" I yelled out as loud as I can. I was in a dark room, coulnt even see my talons infront of me... if they weren't tied. I got a flashback back to to when I was offered a sacrifice to Gilda when The day that all the girls went bat-shit insane. happened. OHH NONONONONONONOO. NOPE NOPE NOPE. NO RAPE TODAY. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!! Rage help me! BEFORE THEY ALL GO INTO HEAT AGAIN!!

[What's that? Sorry i can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.]

If I'm tied up, your tied up!

[I see your logic, and raise you: me not giving a flying fuck.]

Help me man, I'm begging you here!

[Fine, give me control...]

I gave him full control, and I felt my body heat up, not unpleasantly, but like I was camping with a fire nearby. Then what binded my talons together caught flame, and showed me I was in a closet. Alright way to go! i tried to move my body but couldn't.Uh.. Okay. You can give me control now.

[Now tell me... Why should I do that?]

I suddenly felt very cold. What do you mean, why?

[Your too weak to even break out of ropes. Why should I think of more of you, when I already view you as nothing more then a hatchling?]

I've done more things without you, then with you.

[Name one.]

Eclipse. Everfree. Basic training. Need I go on?

[I see. I will submit this once. But next time, we fight for control. It won't be easy for you. Understand?

... Fine. I felt feeling return to my body slowly, reluctantly. I opened the door to the outside world and walked right into a white unicorn with a lightning blue mane, with a darker blue outline. As well as another white pony, but a male pegasus, with abnormally larger wings then normal, plus a hoodie on. Okay, DJ-pon3 and some newcomer... AAALLLLLRIGHTYYY THEN. I need to find Azok in the future, maybe he can help with Rage.

I turned the corner and walked right into a griffon, male, but he had a smaller stature then the others. He said something about a party and kept walking. I finally found Gilda, after I got outside and took to the air. She was sitting outside the cafeteria with two cups of coffee. I landed next to her and she handed one up to me and smiled.

"How long was I away?"

"Only an hour, it's still noon." She replied taking a sip of the coffee.

"Good haha." I looked off into the distance. "Remeber the 'ponies only' place you told me about on the first day?"

"Mhm."

"Why is it so?"

She looked at the cup of coffee, it suddenly striking great importance and extremely intriguing. "It's not as much as ponies only.. As the Group had a fight with a pony Group. It's their territory. they'll kick anyone's ass that tries to go over there that isn't a pony, or a teacher."

"Ah. I see. We should change that."

She suddenly looked to me. "What do you mean?"

"We should pay them a visit, of course."



A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, school has been kicking my as of recently... anyways, I hope your imagination doesnt go to crazy... how did you like tha chapter? tha ending? DA MAGIKZ?\

Keep calm and read on

~Solar Eclipse / Badger