• Published 17th May 2014
  • 804 Views, 7 Comments

Foalish Behavior - Hoodwinked MCShelster



Private Hoodwink has taken insults from her superiors long enough. She finally can't take it anymore and takes action, but she is not ready for the chaos she is about to release.

  • ...
4
 7
 804

I'm not ready for foals!

Chapter 2:

Later that evening…

“AH! No! Bad Colonel! We do NOT use magic to burn the FOB down!” Bubbly scolded.

“Event Horizon! No! We do not press the big red button! EVER!” Hoodwink snatched a command panel from Event Horizon.

“WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” little Tweak cried.

“Ow my bloody ears! For the love of cider, Tweak stop crying!” Hoodwink put her hoof over his tiny mouth, “OW! HE BIT ME!!!”

“Aetherious, we do not eat Cadence plushies!” Bubbly tried to pry the poor plushie from the foal’s relentless jaws.

“Silvermane, don’t play with weapons of destruction!” Hoodwink took away a light saber Silvermane was fiddling with.

“Saunter Hoof! Get Sky Cruncher out of your mouth this instant!” Hoodwink shrieked, yanking out the little egg of Sky Cruncher out of the foal death trap of a mouth, “You don’t know where his shell has been!”

As, Hoodwink levitated the objects of the foals’ entertainment out of their reach, the little colts grew even more uncooperative and angry at her. Suddenly, in one fell swoop, the tiny soldiers pounced on Hoodwink, knocking her over and dog piling her.

“Aw stop! Hahahaha! That tickles! Ah! Ow! That is starting to hurt!” Hoodwink struggled under the weight of the foals.

A little Sky Sage landed on Hoodwinks head and began pulling on her mane.

“OW OW OW OW OW OW! SKY SAGE! STOP PULLING MY MANE THIS INSTANT!” screamed Hoodwink.

“No!” little Sky Sage squeaked.

“AW! He said his first word!” Hoodwink and Bubbly cooed, before getting back to the ever spiraling chaos.

“Hold still Hoodwink, I need to count them all. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7... 8. Wait! Where’s Spangle!” Bubbly began to panic.

Suddenly a loud cracking sound can be heard from straight above. The chandelier was rocking back and forth, the chains holding it up beginning to tear out of the ceiling.

“SPANGLE GET DOWN FROM THE CHANDELIER!” Bubbly shouted when she saw the little foal dancing around the extremely high fixture.

Sudden a chain gave way, causing Spangle to lose his balance, and falling off. Hoodwink caught him with in her magic hold.

But then the other chains gave way to the large glass lighting’s weight sending it plummeting to the ground straight towards the ponies.

“RUN!” Bubbly screamed before getting out of the way of the incoming dangerous.

“Ugh! I can’t move! They won’t get off!” Hoodwink cried.

In was too late to try to run so Hoodwink took the baby colts and shielded them with her body.

*Crash!*

“NOOOOO!” Bubbly shrieked!

The chandelier landed directly on Hoodwink and the foals.

“Oh no… Hoodwink? HOODWINK!” Bubbly began to bawl.

The shrapnel shifted around a bit and a faint hum could be heard from within.

“Huh? Hoodwink! Hold on I’m coming!” Bubbly cautiously avoiding stepping on the glass shards.

She extra carefully moved the large pieces of metal and glass out of the way. After a few minutes, Bubbly came upon a magic force field, containing a scared humming Hoodwink and tiny stallions. The two mares quickly clean up all the glass before, Hoodwink put down the protective barrier, releasing the little rascals.

“Hoodwink…” Bubbly put a hoof on the still shaken up young mare.

Hoodwink’s eyes began to tear up. Bubbly quickly took hold of her as she began to cry uncontrollably.

*Hours later…*

The two mares are exhausted but they finally wrangled the little foals into a large clear plastic container for a make-shift crib and moved them into the mare barracks for more comfortable accommodations. The tiny colts were starting to nod off. The two mares sat there, waiting for them to fully fall asleep and wondering what was going to happen next.

“Is there any way to change them back” Bubbly finally says.

“I don’t even know what I did to do it in the first place.” Hoodwink shakes her head.

“So, were stuck with colts for superiors?” Bubbly asked.

“Eeyup…” Hoodwink nods.

She looked over into the crib to check the foals one last time. When she peered her head over, the little rascals looked up and smiled at their hero before drifting off to slumber.

“Maybe it wouldn’t be that bad. They are pretty cute this way.” She smiled.

“Well let’s just get some sleep and we can decide what to do in the morning.” Bubbly yawned.

“Yeah… good night.” Hoodwink laid down in her bunk.