• Published 15th May 2014
  • 1,749 Views, 17 Comments

Earth 52: Two Equestrias - cornholio4



The Mane Six from a world where they are DC superheroes goes through the magical world and ends up in the normal Equestria!

  • ...
0
 17
 1,749

Issue Zero

Earth-52: one of many parallel Equestrias in the great multiverse, unlike the Equestria you know this one has one major difference:

It is a world of superheroes, superheroes of the comic book company you know as DC Comics.

Right now there was a meeting going on in Canterlot inside the building called the Hall of Justice. It is the headquarters of the Super Friends of Equestria’s: Equestria’s mightiest heroes who have banded together in order to fight the greatest threats to Equestria. Sitted around the meeting table right now was:

Derpy Hooves the Martian PonyHunter, was once Derp’Ae Hooves a scientist from the shape shifting race of Martians who had left her home planet with her daughter Ditz’ae to go to Equestria when Mars ran out of muffins.

Spike or Captain Alicorn, he had once found the Rock of Eternity the home of Discord who had gifted Spike with the power to transform into the super powered alicorn champion with a shout of the word ‘SHAZAM’!

Lord Tydal the Aquapony: the elder brother of Princess Celestia and Luna who is an OC (Oceanic Creature), the Lord of Capricorns and God of War and the Sea.

Trixie Gold, a smug bragging superhero (secretly from the future) who helps to protect Canterlot with her robotic Parasprite friend Skeets.

Applejack or Supermare: one of the last survivors of the planet Coltron, App-El and her little sister Bloom-El was sent to Equestria by their scientist father to escape Coltron’s destruction where they were found and raised by Granny Smith along with fellow survivor Big Macintosh.

Rarity or Mare Do Well, the dark costumed nocturnal vigilante of Ponyville who waged war on crime when her parents were murdered in front of her as a little filly.

Pinkie Pie the Pink Pie-Er, after spending five years stranded on an island Pinkie perfected the skill of throwing pies which she now uses to fight against injustice everywhere.

Fluttershy the Wonder Mare, spent five years stranded on the same island as Pinkie Pie who was taken in by a tribe of Amazon mares and eventually won a tournament to become their champion and ambassador for the outside world.

Rainbow Dash the Dash, she had been hit by a superpowered electrical storm when she was testing out a new flight suit and now fights crime as the fastest mare alive.

And finally the leader of the Super Friends of Equestria and widely considered to be Equestria’s greatest superhero: Twilight Sparkle the Green Lantern of Sector 2812, she had been recruited for the intergalactic peacekeeping force known as the Green Lantern Corps and her first superhero adventure had been stopping Nightmare Moon when she returned.

Welcome to this meeting of the Super Friends of Equestria.” Green Lantern told the group as she was seated at the head chair of the meeting room “now that we checked and everypony is here, Spike can you please check the minutes of the last meeting?

Captain Alicorn in his purple alicorn form looked at the clipboard on the table and said out loud “Supermare and Dash got into an argument over if Dash was allowed to use her super speed to go for a soda during meetings, we unanimously decided against Mare Do Well’s proposal to catalogue our weaknesses in case any of us went rogue.” At that last bit Mare Do Well let out a humph.

Great, now I got something i want to show everypony something.” Green Lantern said as she floated out of her seat using the green willpower energy of her ring.

The nine ponies followed Green Lantern as she led them to a mirror that had been placed in the headquarters. “Princess Celestia sent this mirror to the headquarters; she said it is a possible portal to another world that opens once every thirty moons.” GL told them excitedly “She says she thinks we could use it to explore another world and that we are now ready to try it out.

“I have a question Sugarcube.” Supermare told GL as she was floating in air “who is gonna protect Equestria when we are in this other world?”

Good point.....” GL said putting a hoove to her chin and pondering for a second “Oh I got it! I will take Supermare, Mare Do Well, Pink Pie-Er, Dash and Wonder Mare and Aquapony, Captain Alicorn, Trixie and Martian PonyHunter stays here to look after things. Is this alright with everypony?

Everypony nodded and Twilight faced Trixie and said “Trixie do you think you can handle leading the Super Friends while we are gone?”

“Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Thanks mum....” Trixie shouted excitedly before stopping herself and stuttered out “I mean GL......Trixie will do good leading the Super Friends!”

“Twi, why does Trixie gets to lead?” Captain Alicorn moaned out, “Because Spike.” GL responded glaring at the purple alicorn “Last time I let you lead the Super Friends on a mission you almost caused every villain in Arkham to break out of prison!”

“That was a nightmare to clean up!” Mare Do Well butted in with a glare to Captain Alicorn behind her mask, ‘the big purple cheesecake’ looked sheepish in response.

Come on Super Friends; let’s see what this mirror will take us!” GL told five of her fellow superheroes as they faced the mirror.

“Let’s see if this new world likes to party!” Pink Pie-Er said excited as she readjusted the hood of the jacket she was wearing “and if they don’t I can be all like: you have failed this world!”

The six heroes began going towards the portal..........

*E52-TE*

Meanwhile in the main universe of the Equestria Multiverse a certain mirror was in the Canterlot palace while Princess Celestia was talking to some of her guards in the same room. “Twilight and her friends are coming here soon for a visit.” The Princess said happily to her guards when the mirror began glowing.

“Could it be Sunset Shimmer coming back.............” gasped Princess Celestia as six certain figures came out of the mirror....