• Published 15th May 2014
  • 551 Views, 16 Comments

Twilight Sparkle Dies in Lava - payasofobia

  • ...
34
 16
 551

The Original Sin

3 months have passed since the Equestrian invasion of Earth.
Destruction continues as both sides reach deeper levels of depravity and destruction.
The Equestrian armies, numbering in the millions, yet leaderless and cut-off from the rest of Equestria, lead a crusade of vengeance.
MAN has lost it's greatest heroes, it's armies fight a desperate battle for survival, waiting for MIRACLE.






----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battlefield: Earth
23:23 PM.

Explosions and the sounds of gunfire. Familiar sounds, but hated. Sanger would silence them.

"Dygenguar, deploying!" And from the mighty black battleship, the Kurogane, a jet-black and crimson Mech, the Dygenguar, had arrived. Ponies surround it. Their mistake.

In one decisive movement, the Dygenguar fired it's shoulder-mounted General Blaster, decimating the Equestrian warriors around him.

Against the might of the Dygenguar the ponies were powerless.

But a pony's will is a magnificent thing. "Attack Harder!" screamed the pony captain. And the ponies did so by crashing head-first into the 54 meter-high, 300-ton mech.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inside the Kurogane.
23:24 PM

"These ponies demonstrate a strategic genius not seen since the late Domon Kashu's campaign against Master Asia."

Elzam could do nothing but admire the ponies' sheer determination at head-butting the Dygenguar. Many of them had open gashes but they kept striking the titan. Admirable.

"Sir, you should know better than admiring out enemies' battle forms while in battle." A voice resounded from behind him.

Elzam could not care less for such a blatant lack of respect from a subordinate. Elzam shot the fool with his laser eyes...but the man was still alive! He had deflected the death beams with his sword! Elzam was surprised.

"Answer me, who are you?" Elzam asked the mighty warrior.

A black haired youth with a devilish aura responded. "My name is Dante."

As if on cue, the walls of the Kurogane's bridge exploded, revealing it to the world. On top of the wreckage stood a white haired warrior.

"Faker!" Said the new arrival. "You shall perish for this insult!"

"You can't kill me, rat! For I am you and you am me! The death of me is the death of your destiny!" Snidely responded the black-haired demon hunter.

"No, I can change my destiny!" And they fought.

And, as Elzam looked on, one thought entered his mind.

"Damn. Who's going to pay for this?"

---------------------------------------------------------------
Inside Pinkie Pie's Mind

Pinkie Pie was conflicted. She was a pony that knew her place. That was the place of servitude. To the crown, to princess and country. She had sacrificed everything for them...but now, in the border between life and death, she questioned her motives.

"What's the point of living without a clavicle?"

She was right. Living beings without clavicles weren't truly alive. They would never know the happiness of shoulder support, the hardness of that part between your neck and shoulder. She was a cursed, clavicle-less monster.

"You are such a sorry sight." From the shadows, came a voice. A familiar one.

It was Weird Al. The man had been standing there for weeks, and Pinkie realized just now.

"You wouldn't understand, Al. You have a clavicle. You are whole. I am not." Said Pinkie.

"And that is where you are wrong." And Al ripped open his skin, revealing...shock! No clavicle!

Pinkie screamed. She screamed harder than she thought she should. She screamed for the longest seconds, then minutes. She was terrified.

And then Weird Al sang a song of songs while he approached the Pink pony, grinning mad. "This is you Pinkie! This is you!" And he tried to absorb her into his clavicle-void.

The Clavivoid.

"No! I am who I am! I am Pinkamena Diane Pie and I! AM! NOT! A CLAVICLE!"

And in one raging motion of sublime justice, Pinkie unleashed her POWER!

UNLIMITED, UNLEASHED, UNHINGED, ULTIMATE POWER!

The power to change the world, she was as bright as the sun! She would deny her existence. It takes a real person, a real being to achieve perfection in denial.

PINKIE PIE HAD TURNED SUPER SAIYAN.

"No! That's impossible!" The tables had turned! The Clavicle-less monstrosity was defeated before the battle begun! He had no chance against the Super Pony!

"No, my lord! P-please! Forgive me!" But it was too late. Pinkie Pie had no mercy in her heart. Not anymore.

Weird Al would pay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explosion.
Ponyville.
23:59

And then Ponyville exploded, the core of the explosion arising from Sugarcube Corner. Thousands died in fire.

And then, from the crater, rose their hero.

Crowds gathered, mouths fell, for they saw Weird Al, defeated, by the hands of Pinkamena Diane Pie, the ascended pony.

"Our hero!"
"She will save us all!"
"Smite them, o mighty smiter!"

A new mission upon her shoulders, the sight of the closed portal, in a gesture, the portal had opened once more. Fire and Brimstone rained across Equestria, murdering millions as the souls of a thousand slain ponies escaped from Tartarus and, in a chorus of the damned chanted:


PINKIEEEEE PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! SCREMEAD THE WEIRD AL!

A warcry for the ages! Pinkie Pie will make MAN! SUFFER!

Explosion!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlefield: Earth

Explosion!

Ominous Clouds of Dark!
The Death King has arrived!
The God brings death and destruction to all who oppose him!

Famine and Desperation!
The Blinding Flash of War!
A land where dreams are all ruled by POWER!

Yet everything that exists! Holds on to the flames!
The flames of hope! The pony of justice is here!
She will show us the folly of existence by killing us all!

By killing us all!!!!!

"I don't give a fuck!" Screams Pinkie Pie as she punches Superman Prime in half.

Superman Prime is dead.

But MAN! It won't give in! A billion portals to worlds beyond open up, all around the Raging Pony!

From them arrive a billion warriors, each more powerful than the last.

From a portal emerges Kenshiro!

"You are dead! Already dead!" and a million warrior's heads explode, unleashing a torrential rain of blood upon the battlefield!

Soma Cruz is dead!
Koji Kabuto is dead!
Cole Mcgrath is dead!
Megaman.EXE is dead!

Kenshiro begins the battle with a flaming kick, but Pinkie Pie blocks it with one hoof, releasing a shockwave that implodes a hunder warrior guts, splattering into the red-hot faces of other hundred warriors who are too lost in the rage of the battle to say anything!

Shiro Emiya is dead!
Kyosuke Nanbu is dead!
Dick Grayson is dead!

"AAAAAAAAH! You will pay for this you pony!" Screams Kenshiro!

"No you!" With wit, the pony responds.

And they fight on! Pinkie Pie delivers a Hundred Crack Leg Stomps upon Kenshiro, who nimbly dodges with the Finger Death Technique! Each blow faster than light, enough speed to light the air around them on fire!

Hundreds of thousands of warriors melt, their forms deforming into puddles of man-meat!

Mr. Incredible is dead!
Jack Sparrow is dead!

"No, we are outmatched!" Wail the warriors, but it's too late to go back home! The battle is joined.

Pinkie Pie grabs a million warriors and delivers a Spinning, Airborne Piledriver into Kenshiro. The blow is such that the planet's core cracks open in half, releasing debris and corpses into the stratosphere, all burning to ash.

And the blow was powerful enough to send Kenshiro flying into, through and beyond the other side of the planet. And Pinkie Follows. She grabs him, then delivers and inverted, Chinese Piledriver on Kenshiro, striking the other side of the planet and making a crater out of Earth. No planet remains. Only floating corpses and dirt.

Everyone is dead.

But Kenshiro lives on! He is released from the deadly grasp and delivers a Counter. The counter cracks open Pinkie Pie's skull, jettisoning her Gray Matter, scattering it into the stars.

Pinkie Pie is Dead.

But death means nothing to her.

Death is dead.

She withstands the blow, reverses the Kinetic Causality rules and strikes Kenshiro with his own Fist, which is still stick inside Pinkie's Head! The cracking of bones, releasing marrow into the world! And, in another precise strike, Pinkie Pie punches the Martial Artist, breaking all of the bones, and delivers yet another one, breaking everything else.

Kenshiro laughs.

"You fight well, pony. What brings one such a you to Middle Earth?" Asks the Martial Artist.

"Middle Earth?! Is this not Earth alone?!" The pony asks, confused.

"Earth? Hahaha! Silly pony, you jumped into the wrong Earth!"

And Pinkie Pie felt silly the rest of the day.