• Published 15th May 2014
  • 551 Views, 16 Comments

Twilight Sparkle Dies in Lava - payasofobia

  • ...
34
 16
 551

It's in the Title

Twilight's Library.
10:12 PM

Twilight Sparkle is reading a book in her library when the floor splits, revealing a fiery maw of death and lava. She falls. It takes a few excruciating seconds for the lava to toast the cute, flailing, lavender pony.

Her only thoughts: "Dang, I should get laid just about now."

And so, Twilight's saga came to an end. But all is not lost. A pony, on the other side of town, a kind one, the kindest of them all in fact, is feeding her pet bear when..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"*crack*.

Whoops. Seems Mr. Bearyhugs was hungry. Don't feed a bear NEXT time, Fluttershy! If it's any consolation, dear reader, Bearyhugs didn't leave much behind. He wipes his mouth, the educated fella, and buries what remains of the yellow pony.

WHY, OH WHY, COULD THIS HAPPEN?!

Twilight is dead! Cutie Flutt is dead! EVERYONE IMPORTANT IS DEAD OH GOD! Two of the bearers of the symbols of light, in seemingly unrelated incidents! What would Pinkie say!

"I'd say "FUCK MY LIFE"!"answers the always helpful pony.

Well, let's just say this was not a mere accident. There was someone behind it. An evil hand rises from the pool of lava. It is: Deathstroke?

"At last, I'm free from my prison!" yells the ecstatic assassin. "Now I shall conquer Earth!"

The one-eyed monster himself, with his army of Deathstroke-bots in tow, has arrived in Equestria! He brings nothing but death to the ponies!

"But sir, my sensors indicate that this is not Earth!" remarks Terra, that blond woman.

"How could this not be Earth! My plans are flawless! Flawless I sa-" But a swift strike to the chin keeps him from finishing that sentence. Spike the Dragon had arrived, ready for battle!

"Deathstroke, your plan lies bare! Give up, your evil shall never reach Equestria!"

"Oh, but Spike, do you not get it? I already reached Equestria!"

"Curse you, Deathstroke!" Spike jumps at him, but the Assassin is prepared this time. With one swift blow of his Bo staff, he sends the little dragon flying across the room. Spike strikes the wall with enough force to blow up the entire fucking library and everything within. Even Terra and the deathstroke-bots

"AIIIIIIEEEEEEE!" screams a dying Terra as her skin melts and separates from the bones.

"Agh, the violence! You have foiled my attempt at violence!" yelps the dragons from within the smoldering crater where a library once stood.

"You are too weak to face me in combat, dragon. Only one who is pure of heart can defeat Deathstroke."

"That you say now, but your army, you destroyed your army in the process! I have won!"

"No Spike." Deathstroke forces his foot above the dragon's head. "You die." Then crushes it. Spike the Dragon is dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ponyville
10:15 PM

"No!" A scream!

"Help!" Another one!

All of Ponyville screams hopelessly, in fear of the horrifying, bipedal, murdering creature which arrived in a deadly lava crater.

"Run away! RUN MORTALS! Deathstroke walks among you! All you can do is cower in fear!"

And the ponies agree.

Except one. From between the crowd, it stands in defiance. White coat, the purplest purple hair you've ever seen.

"Huh, do I see a brave one?!" mutters Deathstroke.

"Indeed, you do, fiend! It is I, Ra-" *BANG*

Rarity is dead.

"FUCK MY LIFE!" says the helpful pink pony.

ON THE NEXT SCENE OF PONIES VS DC COMICS:

Pinkie Pie fights Deathstroke to the death!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie Pie, tears in her eyes, does not believe the sights beyond.

"I do not believe it!" Says the pony who can not believe her sight. "You murdered my friend in cold blood..."

"And I shall murder you in cold blood as well, if you stand in my way..." says Deathstroke.

"No! It shall be you who will suffer such a horrifying fate, monster!" Pinkie jumps at him!

"Then you shall die like the rest!" Deathstroke braces himself.

But the Pony is too fast. As soon as it reaches Deathstroke, the pony nimbly twists her own clavicle, and jumps above the assassin.

"OW, MY CLAVICLE!" The pony yelps and falls, defeated.

"You are not worth killing, weakling!" Deathstroke mocks her. "Come back when you can twist your clavicle like this!" The assassin twists his clavicle in a decidedly unnatural position.

"OW, MY CLAVICLE!" The assassin yelps and falls, dead.

And so, Pinkie Pie was victorious. She walks away...

But she does not see the assassin's clavicle healing itself....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------