• Published 14th May 2014
  • 3,022 Views, 42 Comments

Party of Chaos - Fluffercry



When Fluttershy finds out that Discord never had a birthday party, she convinces the others to help her prepare a party that would be perfect for the spirit of chaos himself.

  • ...
3
 42
 3,022

Too Much Chaos

Discord teleported both him, Angel and Fluttershy to Ponyville. On their arrival, the two could see what was causing Angel so much distress. Homes were floating, the grass was turned into pasta while the dirt road was turned to fudge; trees were turned to plastic, the sky had a hint of pink, some buildings had been replaced with cheese replicas. Seeing all of this chaos was enough to slip out a loud squeak from the Draconequus.

“I can see why Angel would panic over this but; Ponyville has never looked so marvelous!” Discord exclaimed dropping the Pegasus from his arms.

“Discord!” Fluttershy scolded.

“Fluttershy, you know me. How can I not enjoy this?” Discord pulled out a camera snapping pictures of everything around them.

“Come on; let’s go take a picture next to that glass pony!”

Discord floated over to the statue and took a quick selfie. He then took a closer look at the pony. He gasped as he jumped back from the figure. Fluttershy flew up next to him in confusion.

“What’s wrong?” she asked not looking at the glass pony.

“Fluttershy…while I do fondly enjoy the changes that were given to Ponyville I don’t condone physically harming ponies; no matter how I may come off to any pony.”

Fluttershy turned around and found Rarity encased in glass. She covered her mouth as she screamed. “Rarity!” Fluttershy lightly tapped the glass unicorn. Discord didn’t notice until now that her face was frozen with the face of shock.

“Well Rarity unintentionally ruined my selfie,” Discord said disappointed.

“Discord, change her back,” Fluttershy cried.

Discord snapped his fingers and the glass began to crack. Eventually a dazed Rarity tumbled over.

“Goodness…now I know what it feels like to be frozen. Thank you, Discord,” Rarity smiled weakly.

“What happened here? Who did this to you?” Discord asked annoyed.

Rarity struggled to get back on her hooves. She nearly fell over again but Discord caught her with his tail.

“Thanks…Fluttershy, things turned sour not long after you left.”

“Oh dear, where’s Twilight?”

“I-I don’t know. I haven’t seen her for a while now; my vision was blurred being trapped in that glass.”

“Twilight Sparkle?! Princess Twilight did this?!”

“Discord?” Fluttershy raised a hoof to his paw. “Calm down, sweetie.”

“Please don’t call me that. Seriously, what has gotten into her? Is this a belated vengeance for her tree house?”

Rarity was going to speak up but was cut off when she heard a familiar scream from the distance. “Sweetie Bell?!”

“Somepony, help me!” Sweetie shrieked as what looked like a giant Apple Fritter, with claws and sharp fangs, chasing after the little filly.

Discord snorted and rushed over to the panicking pony. He picked up Sweetie once she got close and snapped his talons. The monster was converted back into its regular form. The Draconequus caught the snack with his tongue and swallowed.

“Thank you, Discord!” The filly squeaked as she hugged his neck.
Discord placed the little unicorn down then she ran towards her sister. She greeted her with a hug tears flowing from her eyes.

Fluttershy was starting to feel guilty. Had she not suggested the party every pony would be fine. Fluttershy covered her face with her wings and darted off.

“Fluttershy?” Discord called out.

Fluttershy only ran faster after hearing her name. Discord asks Angel to watch over the two sisters while he goes after Fluttershy. It didn’t take long for Discord to find the Pegasus sitting on a bench made out of pretzels. Discord sat next to her placing a hand on her back.

“What’s with the tears?”

Fluttershy uttered out nothing but incoherent squeaks and cries. Discord placed an ear to her face.

“Come again? I don’t speak mouse,” he chuckled.
Discord could hear her laugh slightly as she sniffed. Fluttershy sat up wiping away the tears with her hoof. She looks up at Discord her mouth agape.

“What’s wrong?”

“Look out!” Fluttershy cried pushing the Draconequus to the ground.

Discord looked back and found that half of the pretzel bench was gone. He frantically looked all around him. His ears twitched when he could hear her muffled screams come from behind. Standing behind him was a giant birthday cake. Candles thrown all around, with most of the residents of Ponyville trapped in its icing. Taking a closer look, Discord could see Fluttershy’s hind legs flailing from the monster’s mouth.
“Fluttershy!” Discord growled floating up to the monsters face.

Closer up, Discord could see Pinkie resting at the top of the cake, balloons trapped in her mane. She raised her forelegs up and shouted “Surprise!”

“Alright, I’ve had enough of this!” Discord snapped his tail and a bright burst of light engulfed the town. Once it faded, everything was turned back to normal. What remained of the monster was nothing more than a large pile of cake and icing. Every pony crawled out of the large mess, manes sticking to their coats.

Fluttershy was lying in the center, staring up at the sky blankly. Discord descended to the ground. He picked the mare up then sat her down on the grass. He picked at her mane eating the icing that covered her.

“I’m guessing this was your secret?”

Fluttershy didn’t speak. She simply nodded then sighed.

“So it was a surprise party?” He asked still eating away at the icing.
Fluttershy nodded again.

“You know, you didn’t have to make it chaotic. I would have enjoyed a regular party just as much.”

“I know…Can you stop?” Fluttershy said looking up at Discord.

“But it tastes so good. Besides, you need to get out of your hair anyway.”

“But you have magic.”


“I know, but that would be a waste of cake.”

The others came around looking down in disappointment.

“We’re sorry the party wasn’t awesome,” said Rainbow.

“And I’m sorry about the mess I caused. I lost control at some point,” Twilight stated rubbing her horn.

“It does take quite a lot of magic to replicate what I do.”

Discord stretched out his arms and pulled everyone in for a big hug. “I appreciate what you girls were trying to do, I really do. So who’s ready to party?!”

Discord snapped his fingers and Ponyville was instantly cleaned. Vinyl was at her turntable playing her usual music, the little fillies had a place of their own where they could play some party games, the food from earlier was brought back and placed in the center. Everypony was having a great time all except for Fluttershy. Discord appeared in front of her lifting her chin up with his paw.

“Fluttershy, why aren’t you dancing with the others?” Discord glanced back at Twilight before returning his gaze to Fluttershy. “On second thought I can see why you’re not up there. Is there anything you’d like me to make for you?” he smiled.

Fluttershy shook her head and pulled out a box from her saddlebag. It was bent here and there; the top no longer fitting over it. She nudged it over to Discord and frowned.

“It wasn’t all that nice but that monster only made it worse…”

Fluttershy pulled out a necklace from her bag and sat it in front of Discord. It had a golden string and at the end was a half-heart shaped pendant with Fluttershy’s face on it.

“Rarity helped me make them. She thought it was sweet but now I’m thinking I could have gotten something better.”

Discord pulled out the necklace from the box and put it on.The necklace was of the same shape with his face towards the left. Part of the necklace had a dent but it wasn’t as bad as Fluttershy made it out to be. Discord gave a big smile then hugged the butter-colored Pegasus.

“Thank you, Fluttershy! I love it!”

“But it’s just a simple necklace.”

“A necklace that you made for me; and I’ll always cherish it!”

Fluttershy smiled returning the hug. Discord pulled back and placed the necklace on her.

“Now will you dance with me and your somewhat embarrassing friends?”

Fluttershy grabbed Discord by his paw and dragged him towards the others.

Author's Note:

That was a thing. First MLP fanfic I've ever written. Too much cute but oh well. Leave a comment and tell me what ya think.

Comments ( 14 )

4415727 I'm sorry. The next fic will be better. :pinkiesmile:

Yay :heart:

I like it! But you NEED to put italics and clean up your pronouns and verbs. You should get to work on fixing some of those unclosed quotation marks, like "----- Blah Blah... YouHAVE to put them there or it ont make any sense. Now I'm not critizing you, only helping. I needed MUCH help editing my first few chapters of my story Unexpected, but after that you only get better and better! Now I have finished Unexpected, written a oneshot AppleJack's Prank, and now I am currently working on my new story Pinkie's Adventures to the Fourth Wall and Beyond~!:twistnerd:

4428397 Thanks, I appreciate the help. I wrote a few fics here and there but I never actually had anyone comment on the grammar til I came here; so I really need this. :twilightsmile:

4428421 If you want I can edit it for you~:pinkiesmile:

4428425 Sure :twilightblush: I'm kinda afraid I'll mess it up somehow.

4429624 Oops didn't notice that. :twilightblush: Thank you.

Comment posted by SiSaDAL deleted May 22nd, 2014
Comment posted by Fluffercry deleted May 22nd, 2014

4428439 How? Just send me the text. I'll read over it, change it, send it back and you could just delete what's there when you go to edit the chapters and pt it there, one chapter by one.:raritywink:

Some grammatical issues, but very cute overall!

Really good for your first, sweet and I loved how it was a very chaotic Party of One. :pinkiecrazy: I really like your writing style.

:heart: I loved it :pinkiesmile: was sooo cute. The ending was amazing. You should make another one that takes place a while after this lol. too CUTE :pinkiehappy: :heart:

Login or register to comment