• Published 11th May 2014
  • 2,857 Views, 25 Comments

Tirek and the confusing case of the chicken - tut895



Tirek can't steal Scootaloo's powers, and it confuses him.

  • ...
3
 25
 2,857

The fight of Chicken and Centaur

Twilight Sparkle stared cautiously at the chest, pondering if the locket Discord had given her was the object that would allow her to obtain the key she desired. Discord groaned out of anticipation as Twilight finally touched the chest with the locket. Everypony stared on in complete silence, except for Pinkie who pushes Twilight aside so she could get front row seats to the spectacle.

Everpony saw a flash, followed by Pinkie giving an exaggerated gasp. Rainbow Dash leaned in closer and waited to see the magic key Twilight had received.

"Well," she said, breaking the silence, "did the key come up or what?" Pinkie turned around, bouncing like a pogo stick hopped up on 'roids

"Nope, nothing" She replied, turning around and showing off the locket that remained unchanged. Everypony groaned while Discord just put a finger to his chin.

"Oh wait, there's still hope!" He said as he snapped his fingers. Everypony stared as he quizzically looked above his head. "Right, lost my powers." He said after another minute or two of pondering.

"Discord.." Twilight said, getting the Draconequuis' attention "what did you mean when you said 'there's still hope?'"

Rather than just telling them, Discord ran away and returned later with Scootaloo in tow.

"Why am I here?" Scootaloo asked as Twilight face palmed, or whatever it is ponies do.

"How in Tartarus could Scootaloo be able to defeat Tirek? She can't even fly." Twilight said as Discord grabbed Rarity's fashion glasses and began speaking in an English accent.

"Elementary my dear Twilight." He said to the chagrin of everypony around him. "You see, Tirek steals the powers of other ponies. Normally this would make him invincible, but Scootaloo can't fly yet. Therefore she's immune to his power." Twilight rolled her eyes and watched as Discord pushed Scootaloo towards Tirek.


Tirek was setting the Everfree forest ablaze, enjoying himself as he did. Occasionally a stupidly brave pony would challenge him and he would quickly sap their powers. This time was no different when he heard a voice from behind call his name. Without looking, he swiftly turned around and opened his mouth to drain whoever challenged him of their abilities. When it didn't work, he looked down to see the one thing that haunted his nightmares.

"Hey Tire," Scootaloo said, looking up at the now much larger beast before her. "how's life been going since we last saw each other?"

Tirek's eyes widened as his pupils turned to pinpricks. He turned tail and ran straight to where he knew a portal to Tartarus was.

"Nopenopenopenopenopenope." he said, swiftly returning the powers of everypony back to them in fear that he may be followed if he didn't. "Noop, nope nep, b:yay:ck that I'm out."

The cheers of the elements of harmony and Discord rang out in Scootaloo's ears as a triumphant smile adorned her face. She had saved Equestria and was now going to have a statue of her in the Canterlot gardens.


"I'm pretty sure that's not how it went." Applebloom said, raising an eyebrow at Scootaloo's questionable account of what happened last week.

"Yeah, wasn't it some sort of super rainbow thingie?" Sweetie Belle said, coming out from the corner of the clubhouse.

"No," Scootaloo said, darting her eyes from left to right, "why would I lie to you? Tirek practically wet himself when he saw me again."

Applebloom rolled her eyes and began to walk out of the clubhouse, having enough of Scootaloo's egocentrism for one day.

"Well at least I enjoyed it." Sweetie Belle said. She turned to Scootaloo with sudden excitement in her eyes. "Got any more stories?"

Author's Note:

I hope I spelled Draconequus right, and that I didn't disappoint with this bonus chapter.

Comments ( 10 )

91/2 Would bang again.

Pretty sure there's no I in Draconequus. There is one in Discord however.

Most humorous. Would love to see a spin-off episode where exactly this happened. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Just so you know, embedded images are not allowed within the story description. You can have them in the main body of the story, or in the A/N, or the link to the image, but not the image itself.

http://www.fimfiction.net/faq#rules

4665452
Thanks for bringing that to my attention rather than reporting the story.

I have fixed the incriminating evidence

4665501 I firmly believe in giving someone who makes a mistake with no ill intent the opportunity to fix where he or she is in err.


~~+~~



Congrats! Your story has been reviewed by the PCaRG!

Your review can be found in this thread here!



~Make Life an Adventure~
Mr. Flare

wonderful just beautiful bravo my man

Login or register to comment