• Published 11th May 2014
  • 9,011 Views, 234 Comments

Sweetie Belle's Big Sister - The Infinity Doctor



Rarity's been getting busier and busier, leaving Sweetie bored and alone while at the boutique- that is, until she meets a creature...one that won't stop following her around...

  • ...
19
 234
 9,011

Chapter 10

She felt hot as sweat trickled down her forehead, gasping for breath as fell on her rump, clutching her stomach. It continued to rumble as she gasped, and attempted to stand- her feet found no purchase on the floor, and she slipped, falling to the ground once more. It felt as if her entire body were set aflame, her joints felt like they were about to burst, and her bones about to snap. There was an incredible popping sound, and the heat began to die down, returning to her normal body temperature.

"Needles? Are you okay?" she heard Spike ask.

She blinked wearily, and saw Twilight and Spike slowly come into focus.

"Sw-eet-ie? Rar-it-y?"
"They're fine," Twilight replied "why? You should be more worried about yourself, at the moment"

'Never' she thought 'Little Sisters always come first'

"F-ine" she said, pointing to herself.
She looked down at her hand, and found it to be larger than it had been. She patted the rest of her body, and found that she was back to her old self, suit and all; she even found her helmet sitting just a few feet away.

Twilight stared at the object that had just appeared before her eyes, she rubbed them, and continued to stare. She shook her head, and massaged her temples.

"That's it, I'm going to bed..." she murmured, climbing the stairs "lock up when you're done with...whatever this is..."

Spike retreated up the stairs in order to say goodnight to Twilight, leaving Rarity, Sweetie, and herself in a semi-private setting.

She roused Rarity and Sweetie from their sleep, the two blinking tiredly as they awoke. They stared at her curiously, eyeing the two bottles of purple liquid in her hands. She carefully placed the one down, and removed the cork from the other, then handed it to Sweetie Belle. The Little Sister sniffed at the liquid, and took it into her grasp. She downed the concoction, and dropped the bottle, her face twisting into one of distaste. The bottle shattered, spilling pieces of broken and jagged glass all over the floor. The effect of the mysterious potion was immediate, and Sweetie shook as a blinding light enveloped her. It grew brighter still, until Needles saw nothing but white for the briefest of moments. The light vanished, and the filly dropped to the floor, her legs wobbling as she gasped for breath. Needles then turned to the eldest unicorn, presenting the bottle to her. She took it hesitantly, and inspected it, then peered down at her younger sibling.

"Please, Rarity?" she pleaded "This could be the only way to get you back to normal"

The watering eyes, as well as the quivering lip were enough to break down Rarity's defenses. She removed the cork, and gulped it down. Her lips puckered, displaying how sour she thought the drink to be. The same light that emanated from the Little Sister glowed around Rarity, then flashed as she convulsed. The mare was practically in pain, clutching her stomach as the light died. The unicorn fell to the floor, and passed out, consciousness leaving her as exhaustion took its place. And so, the two sisters were once again, asleep. But no matter, she'd watch over them, no matter what.

She stood guard, standing before the sisters, her harpoon at the ready.

Just in case...


'Everything will be just fine' she assured herself.

Author's Note:

An interlude, before beginning the next chapter.