• Published 28th May 2014
  • 3,970 Views, 80 Comments

Red and Black Alicorn OC Gets Punched - Doctah WAAwee



Captain Falcon has amassed his army of punchers. Now it is time to fight (punch) the evil known as Red and Black Alicorn OC.

  • ...
9
 80
 3,970

FALCON RANGERS!

Overpowered Red and Black Alicorn OC strolled through the streets of Ponyville, happily watching the mares swoon over him, the colts were envious of his swag. He opened his metal wings and brushed a hoof though his Goku-like hairstyle. The mares, and even some stallions, fainted from the awesomeness that was...

Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen.

He used to be a human, but they're the scum of the planet. Parasites that cannot handle their own world. They're not pure and good like ponies are.

How he came to Equestria was quite the tale; after coming from his karate classes, he beat up twenty thugs that tried to steal his money. Parkuoring across the city of New York. He found a portal that got him into pony world.

Once he was in Equestria, he asked to be turned into a pony to "take off the filth of his world."

After he became a pony, he was infused with Discords power, because in reality, Discord was his biological mother/father/son/great uncle's foot.

He single-handedly beat an Ursa Major, and helped the mane six on their friendship lessons.

So much so, that he ascended and became the Prince of Friendship, along side the mane six, who were all his girlfriends, they lived in a giant house together. Life was perfect.

...

A strange sound was heard by Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen, he looked up to see a golden falcon heading straight towards him. Nine flaming figures jumped off the ship and fell towards him.

"FALCON!"

Is...is that Ca-*

"PUNCH!"

His sentence was cut short when Captain Falcon's team slammed their fists/hooves into his face. The resulting force sent him flying back as a giant flaming falcon surrounded the black and red menace. The flaming falcon sent him through house after house as it screeched and suddenly flew up. The falcon, with Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen propelled itself higher and higher into the air before...

BOOM!

The falcon exploded in mid-air, sending fire down to the town below. They petered out before they reached the town, and Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen was nowhere to be seen.

"YES!"

They all said in unison as they danced and celebrated. But then, Captain Falcon's abs started tingling, his falcon senses going off. This fight wasn't over yet.

Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen suddenly appeared in front of them, Horn glowing as black tendrils of energy started to appear around him.

"Do you really think a human can defeat a pony? Much less me? Honeys! What are you doing with the human scum, I told you how evil they are! Help me get him away from the purity of Ponyville before he practices greed and corrupts the innocen-"

During his rant, he didn't notice Captain Falcon running towards him and delivering an electrifying knee to his face. 10,000,000,000 Amps of pure current flowed through Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen's body. His low trajectory sending him flying into Twilight's palace.

Sweet Justice.

"C'mon!" Captain Falcon and the rest of his creed said as they goaded the horribly made OC with a waggle of their hands/hooves.

Metal wings spread open from the rubble of the castle as Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen flew into the sky, seemingly unharmed by the attack that would've killed any regular man ten billion times over. He shot black fire from his horn directly at Captain Falcon, who easily dodged it with his quick moves that he showed.

Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen was so busy trying to get Captain Falcon with his Amatarasu that he didn't notice a flame covered Rainbow Dash flying towards him, a Mach cone quickly forming around her person.

"FALCON PUNCH!"

A sonic boom in the form of a falcon screech was heard as Captain Rainbow's fiery hoof of pain once again connected with Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen's face. Sending him flying downwards and crashing into the center of town. Before he could recover, Captain Falcon ran over to him, jumped, and sent his feet downwards. Captain Falcon's Nipple Spike was so powerful that it defied gravity and sent him flying upwards, only to be sent through Sugar Cube Corner by a Captain Sugar who just shot herself out of her Falcon Cannon.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen screamed as the rubble that consisted of Sugar Cube Corner. His Goku hair exploded in energy as he became, in his words...

"YOU MADE ME GO SUPER STALLION!" He screamed as he looked at Captain Falcon with hate. "You've done something to taint my girlfriends with your...human corruption! Ponies are pure, perfect, innocent! I WILL save them from you!"

He brought both of his hooves together behind his back and started to say a series of words...

"KA...ME...HA...ME..."

A blue energy ball start to form in the cringe-worthy pony's hooves...

"HA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen released the imitation Kamehameha to none other than the Captain himself. Captain Falcon didn't move, he didn't sweat, he didn't do anything but wait for the beam...

"HEEEEERAAA!" Captain Falcon screamed before kneeling and thrusting his chest towards the beam...

The wannabe Kamehameha was no match for Captain Falcon's Adamantium-like pectorals. They bounced off his chest and petered out.

"...What? Did he just..."

"C'mon!"

Captain Falcon scream echoed throughout the world...

"Go Falcon!" A voice from nowhere answered back...

Suddenly, a new, electric music sounded as red portals appeared in the sky...

"What's...what's happi-"

"RED HAWK!"

Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen was suddenly blasted by a flaming black fist.

Monkey D. Luffy, who also sported his own shades and his trademark straw hat jumped out of a portal and stood next to Captain Falcon.

"OWWW! Wha- What-"

Might Guy suddenly jumped from a portal, face and body red with power.

"Asa Kujaku!"

Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen's body was mercilessly pelted by hundreds of flaming fists as Might Guy unleased his taijutsu. He was again pelted into the ground by a flaming kick. Might Guy stood next to Captain Falcon, with his own shades in tow.

"Wha...oh come on..."

Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen didn't even get to stand up as a shades wearing Superman barreled towards him at seven times the speed of sound. His fist sported a extremely muscular flame falcon with his insignia on its chest.


"...Fu-" Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen couldn't even finish his profane comment, as Superman fed him his fist.

*BOOM!*

The explosion flexed its muscles as Superman landed next to Captain Falcon.

"Owww-"

Optimus Prime jumped out of a portal and stomped furiously on the alicorn.

"The matrix of leadership..." Optimus Prime began as his chest began to shine...

"Will shine though the darkness!"

A giant laser exited his chest and pelted the grounded alicorn with righteous energy.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..."

When the laser ended, Optimus Prime stood next to the others.

"Okay...I won't you...let you...be-"

Megaman X jumped out of a portal and blinded Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen with a bright light...

"Oh no..."

X Fire dashed towards him and shoved his mighty claw into his face, the bright light at the center charging in energy.

"Why-"

"You're going DOWN!"

From X’s claw, trillions upon trillions of Amps exploded into Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen’s face and body.

“Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow…”

Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen’s body convulsed and flailed for an agonizing 20 minutes. X jumped in the air and the smoking remains of Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen’s body was blinded by another light…

Ultimate Armor X trained his guns and giant chest laser at the pony…

“Cra-“

“Full power, here we go!”

After X said that, the only thing that could be heard for two straight hours were explosions and laser fire. Shell after shell after shell of cannon fire, and missiles pelted Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen’s body with merciless ferocity, and lasers riddled and ruined his already charred body.

After X was done, he floated over to the group of his fellow falcons.

It…it is over?

His plea was answered when a set of giant hands appeared in the sky…

The shades wearing Galactus’s nipples started to shine brightly.

Show me yo’ moves” the booming voice of Galactus sounded as his fingertips began to shine as brightly as his nipples.

Next…Ponyville now sported an, even larger, crater as a shining purple fist came down on Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen’s body like a meteor.

Go, go Falcon Rangers!” a disembodied voice said.

The group that completely decimated Super Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen all turned around…

And posed.

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

Everything behind them exploded, not even a single blade of glass was spared as the might of their poses caused everything to spontaneously explode. Every single explosion was shaped like a falcon, and color bombs and fireworks sounded in the background as the group held their pose.

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

*BOOM!*

Things continued to explode for a good three hours until literally nothing was left of Ponyville. The group came out of their pose and looked onto Mega Ultimate Sword Galaxy Destroyer: The Fallen…or what used to be him.

Now, there lay only a fat, acne riddled, neckbearded man with a T-shirt that said ‘Dragonforce’ on it.

He slowly rose to look at the group of Equestria’s saviors.

“You…you filthy humans! This is why there is war and world hunger and-“

His rant was ended when he was suddenly roundhouse kicked in the face by Chuck Norris, who appeared out of nowhere.

Captain Falcon saluted his father, and Chuck tipped his cowboy hat back before dragging the unconscious fat man into a portal with him.

Now that Equestria was saved, there was only one matter of business to attend to…

A Dance Party! And all of Ponyville, who miraculously escaped the explosions, joined in.

Author's Note:

I don't even. But you wanted a continuation...you don't know how hard it was to write the neckbeard...ugh. Oh and-

Explosions!