• Published 14th May 2014
  • 2,618 Views, 136 Comments

The ABC's of Fallout Equestria - G-man64



26 authors, 26 letters, 26 stories about the wastes

Comments ( 66 )

YOOOOOOO I'VE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME FOR THIS DAY

Glad to see it's finally here! Let's see what everyone else brought to the table~

4390914
It was, took a lot of time but it was fun.

4390922

I bet it was! I'm amazed at what Kkat started and I'm always delving into the Equestrian Wasteland for new stories and new heroes, so this is defiantly a big help to me and my on-going quest!

I was wondering when this was going to be put up, and after months of waiting, I finally have my answer. ... I'm going to eventually have to read through and comment on all of these, won't I? XD

4391037
Well then, let me welcome you into the wasteland.

4391056
I sent links to everyone involved a few days ago. But if you want.

4391103
Thanks, I hope to add a contribution of my own some day, but right now I've got 26 stories to read!

4391174
Well then I'll remember you if anything like this happens again. :twilightsmile:

4391184
If only you could see my face now; it's sort of a cross of this :twilightblush: and this :rainbowkiss:

4391201
Well like the main point of this whole thing is, go out there and do something in the mean time. If you need any help fleshing out ideas I'm always here to assist anyone in the FoE community.

I too have been eagerly awaiting this to be posted. It's been a long road, but it's finally here!

Also, obviously I had the best letter, because Z. :rainbowlaugh:

Just kidding, everything here is pretty awesome, so go read it.

4391231
I'm so glad you didn't just go with zebra, you have a really amazing story.

4391215

Thanks, I'll defiantly keep you in mind if I ever need a hand :twilightsmile: (wow this is one of the longest conversations I've had online with someone actually being nice to me; gotta love this fandom!)

4391460
Well, you're welcome for that good sir.

4391534
It is, personally can't get into it. I can understand why people love it just not my cup of tea. I believe I'm on chapter 18.

4391573 It is a acquired taste of fiction, I still prefer the original to PH

4391505
"Good sir"? That's it. I know I'm acting very stalker-ish but you're to nice for this not to happen; you are now my friend :pinkiecrazy:

4391580
The orignal is always the best, but I think Pink Eyes is the next one on that list. In all honesty for me PH doesn't crack the top ten, and eighteen chapters in, if I haven't gotten the taste yet I don't think I will.

4391611
Good, I consider all in the FoE community my friend.

4391638
You defiantly have the right attitude, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

4391682
Not sure, to long of chapters I'm only half way through the second one. :rainbowlaugh: But from what I've read I enjoy it much more. (Fuzzy was an orignal candidate for this but he was busy and couldn't help.)

4391727
I try. :scootangel:

Awww yiss, it's finally live!

4392024
Everyone did. :pinkiehappy:

Pleasure to be of service.

4392232
Pleasure working with you.

4392499

This is making me think of the ABCs of death, and that is a good thing.

Where do you think I got the idea? Haven't seen it just thought it was a good concept for a colab.

Ugh, curse you all. 26 more chapters added to my 417 deep pile of unread chapters. The pony... The fallout... I'm still like 5 chapters behind on PH and 4 behind on M#7. That right there is like, half the harry potter series worth of reading :applecry:

Looking forward to reading this whenever I can get to it, though. Just the idea is great! Then I'll end up checking out all your stories I haven't already, and really start burying myself in words. :pinkiecrazy:

A compendium of wasteland stories?

Oh, I am pleased.

Yay! It's out! :twilightsmile:

So glad to see it out. Got reacquainted with my Irradiate, and now I can read all the other author's contributions.

The likes in the statistics section seem to have created a steadily rising slope. And it keeps getting higher, and higher. Neat.

I kinda skimmed through from A to Y. So far, I'm particularly fond of Beep, Jelly and Missing.They have fun silly moments that make me smile.

Of course, I wrote Beep so I'm a liiiiittle biased, but still.

Lab

Typo in the short description. You wrote "authers" instead of "authors."

4392640 you haven't seen it. :pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

Its good, though it's weird in a way that makes you watch it no matter what happens. Following emotions may occur when watching.

:derpyderp1::derpyderp1::pinkiesick::rainbowwild::twilightoops::rainbowlaugh::pinkiegasp::fluttershbad::pinkiesick: etc...

4392793
You're welcome. :twilightsmile:

In all honesty don't talk to me about being behind on stories, I follow literally every FoE fic on this site and they're all in my Kindle waiting for me to decide to check them out.

4392992
You'll have to talk to Stonershy about that, his story not mine, though I do agree I always enjoy a good Toaster Repairpony joke.

4394840
Fixed.

4394996
It's on my list but lower, I'm not a fan of horror can't really get into them. They just don't scare me.

4395124
4392992
Absolutely disgusting ',:Y
I avoided that on purpose. Let everyone else make those kinds of references.

4395287
Well to each their own.

While I do not like Fallout: Equestria all that much, I do have to give praise where praise is due. Quite the amazing concerted effort you have here. You get a like from me.

4395480
Well then, thank you very much. :twilightsmile:

4395124 it's not really horror actually. It's more in the random :derpytongue2:, dark :pinkiecrazy:, and comedy :rainbowlaugh: genres.
The only people who could get scared by this movie would be people who are afraid of blood. :pinkiesick:

4396938
I know I've looked it up on wikipedia, just saying no way to see it currently, and if I could I have higher priorities.

I've added E-reader versions of this magnificent beast, hosted by fallout-equestria.com (and by proxy Arcane_Scroll who runs that site).

G-Man has added these to the description, so enjoy peeps!

Just realized after reading all the storys that it's in order of the abc's I must be blind. :facehoof:

4404630

Yeah, you missed some shit alright. :rainbowlaugh:

*hugs the regolit*

4402797

Glad you liked it! :3

Thanks for putting this together Gman. And thanks to everyone who took part, you all wrote amazing stories.

4424996 And thank you for reading it. :raritywink:

4403128 Toaster Repair is also a thing from Wasteland. The original. The evolutionary foreparent of all we know. http://wasteland.wikia.com/wiki/Toaster_repair

4468550 Thanks for responding, and I'm sorry if I came off as harsh. All I was really trying to get at is that I didn't feel like it had been fully explained why the Enclave was going to go so far as to off one of their own.

Login or register to comment