• Published 9th May 2014
  • 1,090 Views, 73 Comments

Peace at Last Side Stories: Back in Neighpon - Prince_Staghorn

  • ...
1
 73
 1,090

The Meeting Finally Happens

Neighponese

It had been a few days since Stag and Twilight had arrived at the Capital, but now they were finally about to attend the meeting to discuss the treaty.

Spike and Chīsaki were on either side of the table in order to record everything. Beside Spike sat Twilight, with Red standing a little distance behind her. opposite of her sat Danauria, with Pincer standing off to the side with a few other changeling officials. At the head of the table sat Stag. Double stood to his left, Hope to his right, Pupa between him and Hope.

"We all know why we're here," Stag began, "So I'd rather not see this go on any longer than it has to."

Even though peace had been established between Equestria and the local changelings of that country, Equestria still had no peace treaty or trade agreement with its fellow world power, Neighpon.

Twilight spoke up. "Shouldn't that kirin you mentioned be a part of this?"

"Sorry to be late," an elegant voice spoke. Lady Snow took her seat on the opposite end of the table. "This cluttered mess you call a city is hard to navigate when you're used to the open fields and forests of the South Island."

Stag's eyes narrowed, and his voice changed so it sounded like two voices speaking slightly out of sync. "Your Honor, I will remind you that this is meant to be an official meeting. I am aware of our differences, and I have no quarrel with you, but I will not tolerate insults during this time. I am the Crown Prince, and you are in MY home, so unless you have something meaningful to say, I suggest you hold your tongue."

The kirin fell silent, and Twilight noticed for the first time how much Stag resembled his mother.^

Stag's voice returned to normal. "I have the document here. Twilight and I have already reviewed it, and we have agreed it is sound."

The paper was passed around the table as Stag continued.

"In addition to mutual protection should an enemy invade, the Equestrians will give us gems in exchange for medicines, tea, and copper from the North Island, seaweed and foodstuffs from the South Island, and lodestones from Foal Island. the West Island will act as a launch point for the Equestrians to work out their own trading alliance with Ib'xian."

One by one, the gathered officials signed the treaty. Now it just needed the royal seal. A flash of dragonfire sent it, then received it, the Royal Seal of the Roachanovs stamped on it, along with the Royal Seal of the Fausts and the signatures of Chrysalis, Celestia, and Luna.

It was done.

*Many Days Later*

Stag, Double, Hope, Red, Twilight, and Spike, as well as Double and Stag's children, Mandible and Silkworm, were stepping off the ship at a port in Concordia. the country's capital, Bardingburgh, stood off in the distance, while a massive storm cloud showed Storm Valley somewhere in the distance to their right. From here, it was an airship skirting Gildedale^^ and arriving in Equestria. Chrysalis and Cadence, however, were there to greet them.^^^

Stag instantly didn't like the smile on his mother's face.

Pupa squealed, running forward to tackle her mother in a hug. Chrysalis nuzzled the little filly affectionately, then spoke.

"I assume it went well?"

"Yes, Mom."

"No problems?"

"No, Mom."

"Anything funny happen?"

"Chīsaki has a crush on Spike."

Spike looked up. "She does!?! Why didn't anyone tell me!?!"

Stag, Hope, Red, Double, and Twilight all looked at the dragon, raising one eyebrow in unison. "Seriously?" they said. Then they all burst out laughing.

Stag caught his breath. "Also, Red's dating Hope."

Chrysalis looked at the Pegasus in question. "Oh?"

Red began sweating.

The Queen smiled, looking at Hope. "Well, congratulations. I hope you two make each other happy."

Then she leaned close to Hope. "How's he in bed?" she whispered.

Hope's face blushed bright scarlet. "MOM!"

Chrysalis and Cadence laughed.

Stag spoke up. 'So, what brings you all the way out here? Also, how did the meetings with Ambrosia and Miasma go?"

Chrysalis smiled. "Good, but there's one little thing..."

"Yes...?"

"It's not much... they want a 'flesh and blood contract.'"

"...What?"

"You heard me. now let's get you home so it can happen."

"What?"

"Stag, I can't make it clearer. You. Ambrosia. Miasma. Bed. Sex. Foals."

Silence. Stag fell over, eyes wide.

Double sighed. "Come on, stud. let's get you home."

Hefting her husband on her back, she followed the group. the sun set in the west, shining red.

~END~

Author's Note:

^the fact he had not had his mane cut for a while added to the similarity.

^^the country of Gildedale is a no-fly zone.

^^^Since the wedding, the two had become friends again rather quickly, much to Shining Armor's horror. Those two lost no opportunity to prank the hapless stallion.

Comments ( 15 )

I imagine one of those pranks was Chryssie turns into Cadence, and both are laying seductively?

4496167 that's the most common one

4466652 she IS an OC, that's why she counts as one.

Totally radical dude! I'm in a 90's mood :pinkiecrazy:

4496195 But Nyx stories tend to include the NMM character tag

Well, never got to follow this one:ajsleepy:
Then again i also enjoy a complete story.
Awesome work.
I will look forward to the sequel.
BTW i freaking loved the swedish reindeer:pinkiehappy:

4745291 Korean, but the Xing Xing is actually from Japanese/Chinese lore

4746230 Yes. Poatsi is Swedish, actually, but good guess:twilightsmile:

Pfft, poor Shining. And Stag, but I guess now he'll live up to his name hur hur.

Cya
Raziel-chan

6712416 glad to see you like the story!

a lovey slice of life with a bit of comedy.
:heart::heart::heart::fluttercry::fluttercry:

7329380 No, it wasn't, at least not intentionally

Aaaaaaaaaaaand... The "old-time contract" thing turns into a brick joke. Nice.

Login or register to comment