• Published 18th May 2012
  • 2,190 Views, 44 Comments

What Went Wrong - Gremlin Grenade



A look into the mind of Ponyville's most "challenged" resident.

  • ...
6
 44
 2,190

My name is Sparkler

Dear Ponyville Childcare Services,

My name is Sparkler, I am a waitress at the Ponyville cafe. I am sending this letter to nominate myself for the foster care of Dinky Hooves. I acted as her older sister in the Ponyville Elementary "big sister" program, and the two of us participated together in the Ponyville Sisterhooves Social. She is a bright and energetic young filly and I would be honored to take her into my care.

However, she is also very close to her mother, more than most fillies her age are, and I would not like to take her away from that environment. Instead, I would like to propose staying with the Hooves and taking young Dinky under my wing. I have already discussed this with Ditzy Doo Hooves, and she has agreed to let me stay with the two of them.

Ditzy Doo is a very caring mare, who does not deserve to be seperated from her child, especially after the trials she has been through in recent years. Though she is a generally positive pony, many have taken advantage of her disability and I believe, with all due respect, that seperating her from Dinky is another one of those instances.

Dinky and I are very close, and transtioning from acting as her big sister in a school program to obtaining the legal status of her older sister will be an easy one considering all we have gone through together.

Thank you for your time,
Sparkler