• Published 18th May 2012
  • 2,189 Views, 44 Comments

What Went Wrong - Gremlin Grenade



A look into the mind of Ponyville's most "challenged" resident.

  • ...
6
 44
 2,189

My name is Derpy

helo

my name is Ditzy Doo Hooves but everypony cals me Derpy. when i wus a filly my momy sed that it is a bad thing they call me Derpy and that they wer trying to hert me but it doesnt hert and i think it sownds silly.

derpy

derp
derp

derpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderpderp

wen i was born my eyes wer all funy and it taks me longer then other ponys to get things rite but its ok and it dusent mak me sad becus i no im speshul becus my momy sed so. also its hard to see things becus my eyes ar weerd and i crash alot but its ok becus its so silly

i hav a job and i get to giv everypony ther mail and its fun but it also gets bits wich ar importent becus i need to by food and stuf. i liek to by muffins and i cud eet nuthing but muffins becus ther my favorit but i sed that wen i wus a filly and momy sed no becus youl get sik and i sed o i didnt no and she sed eet yur vegtebels.

i hav lots of frends and lots of ponys liek me becus im silly. my frend in Caret Top and she has a garden with carets and they tast good and she ses derpy i wont ever understand u and i say can u her me now but lowder so she can understand and then she hits her fas. and my frend is also Rainbo Dash becus she helps me werk some times and ses silly things and she is pretty. Her maen is every coler eksept the ones it isnt and she is alwas fast and she ses carful or youl brak sumthing and shes rite i brak things wen im not carful.

i hav a littel filly and her name is Dinky and she is the most pretty most butiful thing in the hole world and i lover mor than anething even me. she is rely smart and she nos things i didnt no wen i was a filly and she helps me with my werk even wen i say no. sometims i get sad becus i dont no hoo her dady is and she is sad too but its ok i sed becus i love her enuf for to momys. Caret Top ses ther has to be a dady and i say no ther isnt becus insted thers just me and Dinky.

Rainbo sed that the dady must be one of my colt frends and espeshuly from nin months ago and that makes sens becus i had a relly good frend from then becus i lern slow but i dont forget things. his name is the doctor or thats wat he ses but i dont think its acshully his name becus then his ferst name is the and that dusent sound liek a pony name. he wus always my frend but one tiem he gave me a relly speshul hug with all his legs and other things to and he petted my hed and petted other things and it felt relly good but also tingle. he wus relly nies and sed can i sleep with u and i sed wats rong with yur bed and he sed no thats not wat i meen and i sed o ok and i didnt understand but it made him relly happy and it felt good to so i wus happy to.


wun tiem i was playing with Rainbo Dash and she helped me crash les so i wanted to do sumthing nise for her and i remembered wat the doctor sed and i tried to giv her the speshul hug but she sed get off and got reel mad and sed i no wat everypony ses but i dont like other maers that way and yelld and i wus sad and cryd becus she sed she didnt liek me but she sed its ok thats not wat i ment and i no u didnt meen it and she patted my hed.

wun tiem i crashd a lot of tiems into the town hall and it got all broek and maer maer sed derpy how cud u and i seed eesy i just cant see good. then i got to werk with rainbo dash agen and it was fun becus i she wasnt so mad but she wus a just a litel mad becus i cept crashing becus i cant see good. but it was ok becus Appeljak got muny to fx it she is relly strong and smart and has all the appel tres wich is moer than i can cownt becus my silly eyes. she is nise and ses nise things even tho i crash into her barn and hous alo becus all the tres make it hard to see.


This is the first year Dinky gos to scool and it maks me hapy becus she has so much fun and becus befor i wud get sad and nervis sumtims wen i was at werk becus i didnt no how Dinky was doing and if she needid her momy but at scool ther is a teecher to tak care of u and i no Dinky is ok ther. Her teecher is mis Cherily. i like Cherily becus she is nise and rely smart and she is a good teecher for Dinky and she is my frend. she teechis Dinky lots of things and Dinky is so smart and she is almost as smart as me wich is rely good becus i am her momy and most momys ar smartr than ther fillys.

Sometims Dinky nos how to do things that i dont no how she dus becus i didnt teech her or i only wud tell her wuns and i need to be told things lots of tiems to understand. wun time i wus at werk and i sed o no i fergot to feed my Dinky and i wus rely sad and told my bos i haf to go hom becus i need to feed my filly and he sed no but i went aneway becus Dinky coms ferst but wen i got hom she had maed a sandwich all by herself and wus eeting it and sed momy can u teech me how to maek muffins and i sed anything u want anjel. she is rely talentd and she dusnt hav her cute mark yet but its probly becus shes good at so many things that her cute mark dusnt no wat to be. she sings nise songs and maeks prety picshurs and wun tiem she maed a picshur for me that sed i luv u momy and i wus in it and she wus in it and miss Cherily wus in it but not as much and then the paper got wet and she sed momy y ar u cryng and i didnt no i wus cryng becus i was hapy not sad but i wus so i gav Dinky a hug so mabe i wud feel better.

i no im not as smart as uther ponys and i no i wus born that way even tho my momy sed i wusnt dum i wus just difrint. i dont no y im not smart and altho i no sumthing went rong wen i wus born i dont no went rong. wen Dinky wus a fol i wud get scard and cry alot and sumtims i wud just hold her in my hoovs and cry becus i didnt want her to be dum but she turnd out ok so im happy.

even tho im not smart i still maek ponys laff becus lafter is the best medisin. i no lafter is not rely a medisin becus wen my momy wus sik and she wus going to die and the docter sed lafter wont make her beter but i no if u can stil laff then all the werlds problims dont seem so bad. i no that other ponys cal me derpy and wall i and other naems to tees me but i just laff with them becus i dont need to be sad for them to be hapy.

if yor nise and hapy all of the tiem, nopony can maek things bad, even if yor a littel speshul.