• Published 3rd Apr 2012
  • 5,656 Views, 246 Comments

Butterflies In Her Tummy - Hivemind



(2nd Person x Fluttershy) A special surprise is about to enter into your life. Sequel to another story.

  • ...
16
 246
 5,656

Part 2

You grip the door handle in your front hooves and turn it, opening the gateway to your home sweet home. You enter the cottage and step aside, pushing the door towards you to allow Fluttershy to walk in without difficulty. She was carrying the same heavy load full of camping supplies on her back, which she immediately let slide off when her hooves touched the soft, furry mat laid out next to the door. She roughly rubs her hooves on the mat to scrape off any dirt or grass that may have gotten stuck in the sole of her hoof. When she was finished, she came up behind you and gently pushed you aside while keeping one hoof in front of the door. Quickly, you rush outside and drag in the final set of saddlebags along with the tent bag. You place both bags on top of the first bag that Fluttershy had brought in, wiping your hooves on the soft mat afterward.

“Well, that was pretty fun huh?” Fluttershy asks as she closes the door and slowly makes her way over to your side near the saddlebags which you were already beginning to unpack.

“Very,” you reply, “I never knew that you could cook in the outdoors so well.”

“You know that I get a lot of practice.”

“Yeah, I guess so. Sorry to ask this Fluttershy, but can you lend me a hoof over here?” you ask with a pang of guilt in your voice.

“Oh, of course!” Fluttershy moves closer to you and assists you with emptying the saddlebags.

A few minutes into unpacking, Fluttershy’s mind starts to drift away to the memories of last night, mostly towards how gently her loving husband treated her, but as quick as the memories came, they left her inner mind to be replaced by the memory of the awkward moment where Fluttershy was about to ask one of the most difficult questions of her life.

“Fluttershy? Fluuutershy?”

The conscious yellow pegasus was instantly pulled from her short trip down memory lane by a familiar voice and a hoof waving in front of her face.

“You were starting to doze off,” you said with a worried look. Fluttershy rubbed her eyes for a moment before turning to you. “Are you tired? You can go get some rest if you want while I unpack.”

Nonono! It’s fine. I’m fine. I was just thinking about something for a moment...”

“Oh, ok,” You shrug your shoulders and return to unpacking the saddlebags. You notice Fluttershy turn away, her head turned off to one side while looking down at the floor.

Sooner than you think, you take out the last few items in the saddlebags and set them aside into a pile to be put away later. Satisfied with your work, you move to place the laced up tent bag over your shoulders.

“C-can...I ask you a question? It's pretty important...”

You are stopped by Fluttershy’s simple, but ever-deserving request. Lowering the tent bag down to the floor, you turn and meet the questionable eyes of your gorgeous wife. You nod your head once to acknowledge her.

Your presence in front of her face made Fluttershy assume that you were listening, so she continued on with her words. “Do you remember the...talk that we nearly had last night? The one that got delayed by the meteor shower?”

“Of course,” you reply, “Speaking of which, we haven’t picked up on it yet.” You lower your haunches to the floor and sit in a comfortable position in front of your naturistic beauty. “So, what’s it about?” you ask.

Fluttershy too lowers herself to the floor and crosses one of her hooves over one of your own. She then proceeds to gently rub against it. Deep inside, you felt like something was up. While it was normal for Fluttershy to be very sensual around you, something about that disturbed look in her eyes made you feel uneasy.

“A-as I said before, I’ve been doing some thinking, and it’s all come down to me saying...well...”

“Yes? Go on Fluttershy.”

Before she continued, Fluttershy took in a very deep breath before releasing it through her nose. “What if...what if we had a foal? A foal all our own?”

Words could not describe how surprised you looked.

“A-a foal?” you whisper. Fluttershy forces a smile before slowly nodding her head.

The only way to describe the feeling of the question was like having your brain smashed down by a slice of sweet, yet sour lemon partridge wrapped around a large golden brick tied to the front of a freight train made of cotton candy. The description itself made you both shutter where you stood and smile in ambalescent joy.

“Are you sure that we’re up for it?” you silently whisper while moving closer. Fluttershy nods her head and mirrors your actions with a tiny smile. “Are you sure that we can handle the responsibility of being parents, and are you really sure that we...well...if we really do decide to go through with it...”

Suddenly, Fluttershy places a hoof over your mouth. Using the obstructing cover of her brightly colored appendage, she leans forward and plants a kiss on your right cheek.

“I know that...part sounds strange, and I know that it will feel strange when...you know, but with love like ours, I’m sure that you would make a great father!” Fluttershy happily exclaims.

“And I’m sure that you would make an even greater mother,” you compliment while you playfully nuzzled Fluttershy’s nose, whom giggled silently at your gesture.

“Well...” you slowly start. Fluttershy looks to you with hungry eyes and ears, awaiting an answer. “That actually sounds...lovely.” Fluttershy’s face lights up even brighter, “I mean, we can’t just remain a loving couple forever right? Best to leave a bright and wondrous mark on the world. Besides, the guest bedroom upstairs is looking pretty lonely,” you add with an awkward smirk and an embarrassed chuckle under your breath.

Immediately after you finished speaking, Fluttershy leans forward and draws you into a deep kiss, filled to the brim with passion and delight. The kiss deepens as you both move nearer to each other, eyes closed while breathing deeply. You felt a hoof plant itself onto your right leg, your lover moving it up and down in a rhythmic cycle as if she were massaging it. Wanting to treat Fluttershy the same way, you mirror her soothing actions by placing a hoof onto one of her legs, having to feel around at first to get your bearings, where you then rub against it in the same up and down pattern.

Oddly, you both decide to take it a step further by moving your hooves up to the sides of each other’s necks. Your hooves however reach around Fluttershy’s neck and slowly massage the area above her neck line. Once again, she mimics your actions. You pull away from the kiss for a moment and catch your breath before Fluttershy pulls you back in.

Taking it just a tiny step further, you move your hooves down to her folded wings and begin to caress them softly out of kindness. You have only done this one other time, which was before you two were married, and while you were hesitant at first to continue, a reassuring nuzzle to the underside of your chin made you think otherwise. You run your hoof tip down the plush feathers, savoring in the softness of each and ending off at the end by playfully flicking the wingtip with each pass, making Fluttershy giggle under her breath, an adorable sound that was only matched by the most heavenly of bird calls, some of which, to your current knowledge, she already knew.

The loving motions of caress continued for a few minutes longer, making the choice that you had just made a few minutes ago seem like the greatest decision of your life, of which it was for a fact. With each new motion, you were rewarded with a gentle nuzzle to your neck or to the side of your face, some of them usually ending off with a light peck on the direct spot of her emotion. You wanted to make her feel like a million bits, like the happiest filly in all of Equestria, a goal of which you had been striving for since day one. You hugged and kissed her neck several times over, each instance turning into the usual reward of a gentle nuzzle, which you were both quite fond of.

Fluttershy pulled away from your neck to catch her breath, causing you to pull away as well. Just before she could pull you into another kiss, a nearby crash of objects onto the floor startled you both. Your eyes quickly scan the room, searching for the cause of the sudden jolt. Fluttershy starts to laugh next to you. You look to her and follow her line of sight until your gaze falls upon a large pile of puzzle books and storybooks in the middle of the living room floor. Angel stood next to the pile, eyes wide in surprise with both paws cupped over his mouth. Remi lay underneath a small stack of open book pages, head and eyes spinning. Embarrassed, Angel blushes and steps in front of the dizzy ferret in an attempt to hide his folly. The sight being too much to resist, you join Fluttershy in giggling the afternoon away.