• Published 26th May 2014
  • 27,042 Views, 151 Comments

The Family That Plays Together, Lays Together - Naughty_Ranko



When a royal summit brings the Sparkle family together for the first time in months, they decide to take the opportunity and have one of their traditional Game Nights with sexy results.

  • ...
98
 151
 27,042
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 44 )

Damn, that was hot!

And the story was enjoyable, too. Although now part of me wants to see the somewhat-related sequel where Twilight actually does describe what Spike looks like naked to Rarity, leading to her giving him that shot...

And then the actual sequel, after Spike and Rarity are married, where she gets invited to Game Night, too.

Hot damn Tats is right, this is the kind of ending that just begs for a sequel of some kind.

4541774
4541574

Here here! A sequel for this story is a must have!

4542031

In this, we are agreed!

You there. Author! Bring us another! -fluttershy voice- if you want to, that is.

MAOR SUPER FAMILY SEXY TIMES :twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile::heart:

WOT IS GAME NIGHT

a sexy story. Now return Shining and Nightight back, For Spike to win Rarity over, Twilight to admit having a cock is harder than a pussy, Cadence and Velvet to still compete ALL in the sequel whether it is another game night OR Spike getting Rarity With her family, I mean, it's Three mares and one stallion in it, lucky bastard having two daughters.

Hmm...


~OreoKookie

“Come on, bitch,” Cadence said, grabbing Gleaming Shield's mane and pushing until she could feel the resistance of her throat against her tip. “You like that, don't you? Getting fucked by your little sister while choking on your wife's cock. You're such a slut.”

I wish Spike had been in Gleaming Shield's position. Getting forced to the floor and fucked by his two sisters would have been amazingly hot.

(reads only the first few paragraphs) no wonder she won't fuck you, spike! you're a dirty stalker that faps to a bikini picture! Dude!
If my self insert character was here, he could have helped (mainly because he knows what's wrong and that is one of the reasons)

I made it to the end
Nice.
Don't look down
Don't look down
don't look down
Motherfucker.

4545470
Hehe, your name and what you just said... Hehehe...

For a second I thought that you were going to give Shining and Night a reverse futa spell, and give them both mare genitals but with stallions bodies.

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

4542031

A sequel focusing on Spike and Rarity would be nice.

4546935 Rarity gets invited to Game Night! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild:

Now, mothers'day!:pinkiehappy:

I love game night too, Velvet... Unf.

That was pretty good.

noooo :pinkiegasp:
Must have more CLOP :pinkiegasp::applecry:Dont end this

God fucking dammi, I love game night too.

4543382 Top fucking lel

4546690 you mean cunt boy

4588090 yep, come to think of it, I don't believe someone have written a fic about that.....yet

I do not think it is possible for me to be any more erect then I am right now. That was so damn good.

SHIT!!! I GOT EXCITED!!! I WISH I COULD GO THERE!!!

At time of commenting, this story has 666 likes. :trollestia:

Game night is indeed most excellent.

Awesome fic.

I do wonder if the cheesy sex dialogue is intentional or not.

Kinda robs from the clop:applejackunsure:

Also...incest. So. Much. Incest.

Twilight's Parent's now have tags.

“Anyway, the question now is, whose husband would make the best wife? But we needed a male perspective, so we thought of you.”

“Who would make the best wife?” Spike asked in disbelief. “What am I supposed to do? Ask them to cook me dinner?”

FUCK THAT MADE ME LAUGH WAY HARDER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE X'D .......

also , how did shining know that spike had a thing for rarity?....

...hmmm seems they also forgot about the who makes the better wife thing.....

5154028

this has to be the funniest and super sexy incest fic i've read

Thanks.:twilightsmile:

although there didn't seem to be any use for them being anthro in this at any point ,

Yeah, I've said before the story was originally supposed to be pony, but got changed to anthro at the last minute. That's probably the reason.

5154107

also , how did shining know that spike had a thing for rarity?....

Who doesn't know? Twilight probably told him, but I also imagine Spike would consider Shining a kind of role model when it comes to romance. (He married a princess after all.) So I can see Spike asking him for advice concerning Rarity before.

...hmmm seems they also forgot about the who makes the better wife thing.....

Well, as stated, these competitions don't really amount to anything. They're just there to make the sex more interesting. Although I suppose 'Gleaming Shield' won that one, since she was the 'last mare standing.'

Quick, someone give the author more money to keep adding on to this story!

Dirty Prancing REALLY YOU WENT THERE

Oh hell yeah! This is definitely one of the best clopfics I've ever read! Excellent job! :heart:

Is it too much to discover Applejack and her family have simulure traditions? And what of Flurry Heart in the future? What if she came back in time, you do know starlight did it, what's to say Flurry doesn't get the same idea just to bang her aunt, spike, and grandparents? Knowing this family I wouldn't put it past her.

Also this anthro story I love it, one of the few good ones if you ask me, but I wonder something, do you think beyond the hoof being kissed by Granny smith's father, do you think Celestia gave them the land because the family shares traditions like Twilight's family and they remind her of the times she spent with Luna?

I know I'm reaching but I love the ideas you spawned in my head. I hope these inspire you in some way.

7174809
Well, I don't see myself writing a sequel in the near future. But your comment inspired me to a blog post with a new theory.:twilightblush:

I wanna see a chapter with Flurry Heart

whoa 900th like :pinkiehappy: really good story

i demand a sequel! with flurry heart

Short but sweet and very hot. <3

Login or register to comment