• Published 7th May 2014
  • 834 Views, 92 Comments

WTF! - NeonShadow



Some random stuff happens like Twilight deflates and a chicken tap dances.

  • ...
7
 92
 834

WTF is random.

Author's Note:

This is my first......story? Please judge fairly. Criticism and constructive criticism is welcome. Please tell me what you think so I can get better. Thanks and hope you enjoy!

It was a normal day in Ponyville when all the sudden a pink ball floated into the middle of town square.
Applejack was on a walk when she passed it. She picked up a stick and wacked the ball.

"Owwwwww," yelled pinkie.

"What the hay. Pinkie what did I tell you bout doin this?" asked Applejack.

The pink ball instantly exploded into 10 mini pinkie pies. Then Applejack's hat grew wings and flew away.

"That was weirder than when I saw Rainbow Dash chewing a ball," She said to a basket.

"That would be weird." Replied the basket.

Than it disapered. The mini pinkies all jumped into a mini flying airplane and flew to Canterlot. Applejack started to sprint home and then fell on her bed screamed for one hour straight.

When the plane arrived at Canterlot, all the pinkies jumped out and turned into a walking fire hydrant. The walking fire hydrant walked straight to Princess Celestia. When Pinkie the fire hydrant made it to Celestia she turned back into pinkie. Celestia was still sleeping so pinkie decided to throw cheese bits at her hooves. When Celestia woke up she got red as a bull and glared at pinkie.

"What are you doin?" She sneered.
"I was playing hit the royal hoof with cheese bits. It's fun! You should try in on Princess Luna!" Squeeled Pinkie in excitement.

So Celestia and Pinkie danced their way to Luna's room.

" Here, have some cheese." Pinkie tried to wisper but failed.

Celestia then put on her royal armor and started throwing cheese at her sisters hooves. She started laughing because she was having so much fun. Luna awoke in a startle and teleported them somwhere random. They won't be seen for a while.

Twilight was on her cardboard laptop when her horn grew 5 feet.

"Cool!" She said with joy.

Then she ordered pizza on a plastic phone and ate till she got so fat she couldn't see her....... any part of her body. She started to panic and got a syringe from her mane and popped herself. She then deflated and looked like a flat beach ball. Spike came up and saw a purple blob on the floor cause he couldn't see Twilight's face. He took a vacuum and sucked up twilight.

"No, Spike! Don't!" Yelled Twilight but it was to late.

Rainbow dash was playing minecraft when she lost her memory of the past few hours. She than went to go for a flight when she got pinched in her leg. She turned and saw a book flopping toward her. Then the book cursed her with it's paper-like powers. She screamed and her wings turned into paper. Than she flew away with her paper wings. She flew really high than dove into the ground face first for no reason. She got up unscratched and flew into a lake. She made an underwater fortrace and lived there forever.

Fluttershy was on a walk when she saw Rarity trying to ring a doorbell with her tongue. Fluttershy bolted to her and punched her in the back.

"Agggggggghhhhhhh! What was that for Fluttershy?!?" Rarity screamed.

"I um....I hate...you." Said Fluttershy.

Than she continued on her walk. Rarity than snapped her back and scaled a volcano. Once at the top, she jumped in and ate all of the lava. Then died.

The CMC were at their clubhouse trying to think of how to earn their cutie marks.

" Hey, we could get our cutie marks in school!" Chirped scootaloo.

Applebloom and Sweetie bell looked at each other for a moment then back at scootaloo who was smiling widely.

"Are you out of your toiletplunging mind?!?" Screamed Applebloom.


" What was your cheesy noodle mind thinking?!" yelled Sweetie Bell.
Than their clubhouse lifted up and then got placed on a whale. One at a time they all jumped into the air hole.

Back at Fluttershy's cottage she was making Giant toe soup. Than all her animals started talking in a deep, deep, deep voice.
She couldn't take it so she stumbled over to Rainbow's secret fortrace. When she made it she exploded! Twice!
Rainbow came out and took all of fluttershy's stuff which was randomly floating, Then crept back in to her fortrace.