• Published 24th May 2014
  • 1,570 Views, 341 Comments

This Bright Blazing Future - Dynasty-Kaine



Sequel to Our Pasts That Haunt Us. It has been a month since the last events of Rainbow's turbulent loss of Applejack, but from the ashes of that loss a glimmer of hope shows among all the terrible things going on around her. ANTHRO.

  • ...
24
 341
 1,570

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 25: Temptation***{EXPLICIT}***

Author's Note:

This chapter contains heavy sexual overtones, hence the EXPLICIT warning in the title. There is more story in here so if you aren't offended by the moderately sexual atmosphere read on. Otherwise you will have to work around it. We knew with Spitfire's past that this kind of conflict would arise though.......right?

So last warning, EXPLICIT content follows. Read on at your own discretion.

That Evening...

Fleetfoot lead the way to a lavish and expansive building that was pumping out some high decibel bass beats. There was a bouncer outside the front doors, and Spitfire was very surprised to see such a long wait line filled with stallions and mares alike. The arctic blue mare hadn't been joking when she said her services to the people were in high demand. They walked straight past the line and right up to the bouncer.

"Hey there big boy, hook my two friends here up with all access wristbands." She commanded with practiced finess.

"You got it boss." was the burly bouncer's response.

He attached little paper wristbands to her and Rainbow's wrists, it was a good thing they had been vouched for as Dash may have been a little under the age restrictions for a brothel club like this. Even Spitfire was a little on edge for this agreement. Fleetfoot pressed her way on in through the double doors and grandly introduced them to her towering achievement.

"Welcome to Angelic Bliss, erotica club run by yours truly!" She declared proudly.

The group entered together and the sound system blew them away. It was dimly lit with bright strobe lights flashing all about, fog machines pumping out their steam, and very scantily clad mares and stallions dancing and drinking. It evoked an aching in Spitfire, an ache that she did not want right now. Every so often she would see a couple go off into a back corridor, and she could only assume what was going on there.

"Woah, this is insane..." Rainbow said in a distant voice.

"So Fleet let me guess, back rooms are for more private fun?"

"My mares and stallions are some of the finest physical quality, they earn every bit of their money and enjoyment just by sharing the floor with others as if they weren't employed by me." Fleetfoot declared with pride.

"So what you're their pimp?"

"Oh I wouldn't put it that way now, I'm just an entrepreneur of the flesh." the arctic blue mare shrugged indifference. "They love their jobs, and I am a very generous employer."

"Mistress Fleetfoot!" a mare with quite the tempting curves ran up. "Your presence is required in the main harem. Oh, you have guests tonight?"

"Yeah but it's okay, I'm giving them the grand inside tour." she responded over the pounding bass in the background. "In fact Saiya get these patrons out here a round on the house!"

The masses inside heard that one and shouted their cheer at the arctic blue mare's generosity. Something disgusted Spitfire, and also attracted her to this atmosphere. Dash seemed overwhelmed as well, and something in fact seemed very off in the entire club. Her mind said it had something to do with the smell in the club. Fleetfoot grabbed Spitfire's arm.

"Hey come on Spits, I want to show you my lovely harem!" the arctic blue pegasus said almost pulling Spitfire away from Dash.

"Dash come on!" the golden mare shouted grabbing her marefriend quickly.

Fleetfoot took them through a door and down a hallway that lead away from the main floor near the main bar. Spitfire, in the short time that they had been there, hadn't seen many patrons walk into this doorway. She guessed it was employees only, and as they walked along the corridor she began to understood why. The hallway was lined with one way windows, that allowed only the privileged employees to see the more private affairs of those within the private rooms. The golden pegasus couldn't help but stop and look every so often at the naked bodies in the rooms embracing in heated ecstasy. She felt herself lick her lips in anticipation as she stood at one window in particular.

"Spits, careful..." Dash said wrapping and arm around the golden mare's waist.

Looking at the magenta eyes of her lover she thanked whatever grace was protecting her with the cyan pegasus. Spitfire realized she was exceedingly vulnerable at this point and something in her mind screamed something was wrong in the air but she didn't for the life of her know what. Then she noticed that Dash's face was flushed deep red, almost feverish looking. She could feel that same heat in her own face, and her mind continued it's ride to panic as the gears spun faster. There was no way she could make it through a whole day here, and knowing their hostess they hadn't even gotten to the most sexually tempting part yet.

"Don't lose me tonight Dashie...I'm begging you."

"I'll be there, to catch you when you fall...you know I'll save you Spits." Dash repeated her promise.

They intertwined their hands as they continued to follow Fleetfoot. The feeling of one another allowing them to resist staring into anymore of the one way windows. Finally they arrived at a plain wooden door with a sign on it that read simply:

Angel's Playground

Fleetfoot walked in easily with a commanding aura. The sound of moans and cries of pleasure could be heard among the music exclusive to the back room. Dash hesitated but they both knew the conditions of the agreement, they had to stay with Fleet all night. They proceeded into the room to see many naked mares and stallions all partaking in one another's bodies. Kissing, suckling, biting, licking, and touching every part of one another that they could. It looked like there were at least six ponies before them, but it wasn't at a stage of actual sex. In fact, it looked more like a massive amount of simple foreplay to Spitfire.

"Oh clean yourselves up, I've only been gone an hour and you are all way outta line!" the arctic blue mare said as she took her tight tank top off. "You know you can't have fun without me, come 'ere Shallow Breeze you sexy mare you!"

A peach colored pegasus came forward and immediately slammed her lips into Fleetfoot's. Within seconds the mare began sliding her hands all along the others body, and even began undressing her more. As Breeze went for the arctic mare's underwear though, Fleet grabbed her tail and pulled really hard. Dropping the peach mare to her knees.

"Ah, Ah, Ah!" the dominant pegasus scolded. "Mistress didn't give you permission to do that, boys why don't you punish her just right for me? Fill her up!"

Dash and Spitfire found an employee bar that they quickly went and sat at entirely avoiding what was happening behind them at this point. If they were facing away didn't see what was happening it could help them control their bodies, at least that was what they had hoped. Spitfire felt her wings flutter at the sounds of the stallions entering Shallow Breeze, and every gasp and moan she let out was just as tempting as everything else. The golden mare knew Fleetfoot was just standing there watching with a sick delight even if she didn't see it.

She then looked quickly to Dash and surprisingly saw the same strain to resist temptation in her own face, the same wing fluttering, and the same heat. It came to Spitfire at last as the gears in her mind stopped dead, the fog machines were pumping out more than just dry ice. It had also been pumping out a powerful sexual stimulant into the air, Fleetfoot was really going a great distance if she would stoop that low. Or was that what all her clubs did all the time? Regardless of that thought though, she concluded she and Dash were in one of the worst possible situations for resisting temptations.

"Spits, I think something is wrong with my body." Dash reached the same conclusion as the golden mare.

"So, how are my guests doing tonight hmm?" Fleetfoot said coming up behind them and wrapping her arms around them. "You don't seem to be enjoying yourselves enough."

"You rigged this whole thing you dirty five bit whore!" Spitfire fumed through gritted teeth.

"Oh, did I really?" the arctic blue mare played dumb. "Maybe I did, but I certainly don't need five bits to find or enjoy sex. In fact, either of you tonight would be a lovely treat for me."

She turned and said seductively to the cyan mare, "What do you think Dashie, should you and Spitty join in on our fun?"

The golden mare saw something she never expected out of Dash, she twitched her head to the side violently. Something seemed very dangerous about her shift of composure.

"Why don't chy'all go skrew yerself wit a rusty iron rod!" Dash fumed through gritted teeth and with an odd southern drawl more akin to Applejack's voice than her own.

"Woah there missy, no need to get violent with me!" Fleetfoot backed off instantly. "I was only teasin' after all!"

"Ah think Ah've seen jus' where that teasin' leads..." Dash returned as she turned to face the temptress. "Now why don't cha git yer succubus talons the hell away from my marefriend!"

Spitfire was impressed her rainbow maned companion had such crass, but she had to admit it also looked like she would murder Fleetfoot if she tried anything more direct again. Knowing the arctic flier though, she would keep trying until she could get Spitfire in a weak moment. This moment was shifted by some of her playmates coming over and redirecting her attention to themselves.

"I'll be back ladies, got an itch I need to scratch." She said as she was pulled off by a deep kiss from a tall stallion.

After Fleetfoot had walked far enough off Dash spoke, "We need to leave now Spitfire, I won't be able to muster that kind of strength again. She is after both of us so long as it fulfills her goal of you!"

The fiery maned mare had to admit that this was true, and Fleetfoot would only get more dangerous with her methods the more she failed. They had barely been there two hours and they were already not faring well with the arctic blue mare's under handed methods. She came to the hard conclusion that she was gonna have to muster her own deception in order to counter this and get them out of here.

"Oh Fleet, spare me a moment?" Spitfire hollered over the orgy behind her, and the arctic mare was at her side in a matter of moments.

"What's that Spitty?"

"Can me and Dash head back out and hit that dance floor of yours?" the golden mare put on her old charms, seducing and playing the dominatrix pegasus. "I feel like it will help us loosen up a bit while you have your own delicious fun."

Fleetfoot's wings genuinely fluttered at this remark and she answered, "Oh yes you may, long as you come back here with that silver tongue to give me a proper lashing!"

Spitfire leaned in close to her and answered, "Oh don't you know it!"

Before the snowy maned mare could do anything though, Spitfire pulled away rapidly and grabbed Dash ushering her back towards the hallway. She was looking for a backdoor of some type to get out and get some fresh air into both of them, but Rainbow pulled her arm away suddenly.

"Spits, what was that all about?" she looked at her as if she wasn't herself. "That sounded a lot like how you used to act back there."

"Look I did it to get us out of there." the golden mare answered honestly. "You were right and I totally agreed...it was way to dangerous to stay. So I had to put on that guise again to get us out. None of what I said was serious Dash, please let's just get out of this place!"

The rainbow maned mare looked at her a long moment and it made Spitfire feel like she could cry to be doubted so easily. It was quiet for a long moment between the two, and the Wonderbolt Captain felt a crushing pain in her chest.

"Sorry Spits, I'm being stupid." Dash finally said pinching her brow and bowing her head. "I don't know what it is but I feel like my head is in a fog."

Spitfire felt the burden on her heart ease up instantly, "Well then let's go get some fresh air to clear both of our heads."

As they both worked on finding an exit the only thing railing through Spitfire's head were the images of the countless bodies writhing in sexual bliss. As the stallions slid their long thick lengths into other mares, and she wanted to be that mare deep down. Mare's licking, suckling, and tasting one another, she wanted to be one of them too deep down. The thoughts wouldn't stop and she was worried she might be mid relapse. They still couldn't find a discrete exit after twenty minutes and Spitfire fell to the floor and curled up into a ball her mind wouldn't stop running the images.

"Make it stop, make it stop, make it STOP!!!" She screamed out shutting her eyes forcefully.

Suddenly, she felt soft feathers envelop her body ever so gently and she opened her eyes to see cyan blue wings sliding over her sides. Dash had laid behind her and was wrapping her up in her embrace. At first she panicked thinking Rainbow had given in to the sexual stimulants in the air, but that thought was quickly struck down by how gentle she was being. Spitfire looked back to see an undisguised warmth in Dash's eyes.

"Just let my embrace be all that you see and feel right now Spits." the cyan mare said calmly. "When you feel ready to continue again, we will leave on our own terms."

They just laid there for maybe ten minutes sharing one another's presence. The golden mare tapped on Dash's wing to let her know she was ready, and they both got up and decided they would head out the front door. Spitfire had a feeling even three hours would have been enough time for Wave Chill to pick his side. They entered the main dance floor and bar area and headed directly for the door.

"I don't think so!" came a familiar voice

Just as they were about to head out the door a strong hand grabbed Spitfire and pulled her backward into a powerful kiss. She remembered just how amazing a kisser Fleetfoot was, but that moment was a short lived bliss. The arctic mare crossed the wrong line.

"I warned you Fleetfoot!" Dash roared as she threw an amazingly powerful punch at the arctic mare's jaw knocking her away. "Keep your damn hands off of my Spitfire!"

"Oh I am quite done planting the seeds Dash." Fleet said staggering backwards rubbing her jaw. "I won't need to lift a hoof from here on out. Go on and get out of my club, tell Wave Chill to get back here immediately. As you've broken your end of the agreement."

Spitfire still stood in awkward confusion still feeling a tingling sensation on her lips, something she knew she shouldn't enjoy but did. She felt thoughts of the days she and Fleetfoot ran around wildly begin to surface again. What knocked her from this state of mind was Dash grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her lightly to see if she was okay. Dash was the only shield she still had at this point.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine thanks to you Dashie." She answered with a happy little smile.

They exited the building quite rapidly after that, and as they flew back to her bother's house she knew that what Fleetfoot said was true. The seeds had been planted in her mind, and was quite possibly that they would grow. Spitfire was both scared and exhilarated by this thought, but she had a marefriend now so that sort of thing was reserved to Dash alone.

But the danger always makes something like that much more intense. The release she could get from that would just be--not happening. Her mind continued to go in circles around this desire. As they landed in front of Rapidfire's house Dash turned to the golden mare seriously.

"Are you sure you are okay hun, you've been awful quiet since we left Fleetfoot behind."

"Yeah just trying to keep my head straight, that kiss really messed me uh--mmm,mmph!"

Dash had taken a hint and taken Spitfire passionately in her arms kissing her deeply. Within moments they were beyond normal kiss and had escalated into a full blown make out session. They began to explore one another briefly in the heat of the moment and then broke apart panting. Sometimes the cyan mare made it really hard for Spitfire to resist dragging her inside and throwing her onto their currently shared bed for a night of heated passionate fun. She had to retire that thought every time though, she had to stay in control of herself.

What's the fun in that? she thought to herself, though she scolded herself for it as well.

"That satiate your lustful hunger for now Spits?" Dash said in a teasing voice.

"Oh you don't even know the half of what I want to do to you right now." Spitfire answered pushing her forehead to the cyan mare's.

"Then why don't we get inside and finish this right?" Dash suggested behind an intense blush. "Your brother and Soarin said they were going to follow Misty and Wave tonight, and it doesn't look like anypony is home right now so..."

Spitfire was absolutely shocked at the bold proposal from her marefriend of barely a day. Tonight had been too much of a close call for her mental control. She wanted to say yes to Dash, but if she did she could lose all sexual control after that. The fiery mare would sooner die than do that to one she cared about so deeply.

"I understand the sentiment Dash, but don't you think it is a bit soon?" Spitfire said with a gentle teasing voice. "I mean we haven't even gone on one date as official marefriends yet! So maybe you can arrange that first?"

"Y-Yeah that's a good point, but honestly it feels so hard to pick a good date to take you on." Rainbow answered looking away.

"Oh I'm sure that your boss could give you an idea, he seems pretty wise after all." the golden mare said walking past Dash towards the house. "Come on let's go get some rest."

As the two mares entered the main living room they saw the most adorable sight they could have hoped for. Spitfire had been right about Wave Chill all along. Misty was laying upon the steel blue stallions chest as he held her close on the couch, in the darkness the two had found a true light. There was remnants of delivery food on the floor, and she could tell that they had had a pleasent dinner and conversation. Dash and her crept slowly by the two sleeping ponies to their own room, it was time for their own cuddles.

As she shut the door quietly Dash spoke, "I just can't believe how cute those two look together!"

"I know right, we've been telling those two the same for years!" Spitfire answered turning to face her marefriend.

As she stared she began to wonder why there was such a difference between Dash and Fleet's kisses. Fleet elicited a powerful physical reaction and need from her body, and Dash evoked a powerful sense of warmth and affection from her heart. She began to question her own heart and her own mind. She may want to consider talking to Soarin or calling the doctor tomorrow. A knock came at the door jarring her from her thoughts.

"Ey, Spitfire you there?" came the voice of Wave Chill. "Can I talk with you real quick?"

She turned and opened the door to the stallion, "Yes you may Wave, what is going on?"

"She won't stop pursuing you Captain, she is obsessed." the stallion's bleak warning came. "Yet for all of your stubborn resolve tonight...we thank you."

"Oh and why do you thank me, I broke your nose the other day."

"It will heal." he shrugged her off. "All things heal slowly but surely. Heh, there is even hope for me. You opened the door for Misty to crawl back into my heart and open my eyes again...that is ultimately why."

"Chill you ramble on way too much sometimes, but I am glad you can still get to the point!" Spitfire joked with the stallion.

He laughed for a moment before going on, "Seriously though Captain, get out of here as soon as you can. Take to the winds the Fleetfoot can't follow."

"You saw her at her worst Wave, so why don't you fill us in a little more about how we can bring her low." Rainbow said walking over to the door casually.

"You cannot save her Spitfire." his voice became abysmal.

"Wh-What are you talking about, of course I--"

"No you can't, and if you try you will only be putting yourself and everyone around you in danger again."

She stopped dead, her spirit dropping tremendously. Dash came up behind her and wrapped an arm around her waist softly.

"Chill what are you talking about?" Rainbow challenged. "She isn't alone, she has all of us behind her...and that counts for something Fleetfoot can't touch!"

Spitfire felt her cheeks heat up at the conviction of her marefriend's belief in her. Dash would always be able to feed her heart's truest needs. And yet, there was still the craving for Fleetfoot's flesh in her. Wave was right, maybe they should get out of here for a while.

"Chill are we good?" Spitfire asked hesitantly.

"Yeah we are, me and Misty are heading out tonight." Wave laid down the plan. "Your brother and Soarin took to warning Valkyrie and Nydus even. We are all going to go off the radar as long as we can manage, and hopefully she'll get bored in that time. So you and Dash need to find somewhere you can blend in for a while."

The two shook hands like professionals before Wave Chill turned to leave. Now they had to figure something out so Fleetfoot couldn't follow them, but where could she go that wouldn't be expected? Dash had already began pulling together Spitfire's few possesions she had in the room.

"What are you doing Dashie?" the golden mare questioned.

"Let's pack this all up, you're coming back to Ponyville with me." Dash answered boldly.

"But Fleet knows where you live." the golden mare reasoned.

"Oh really?" Rainbow challenged. "She knows I have one home, but she doesn't know about my second home!"

"You have two residences on just the pay you get from Sig?" Spitfire continued confused.

The cyan mare laughed, "Yes and no Spits. The other home is free and welcome to me in times of need."

"How is that even possible, nothing in this world is free!" she replied with disbelief.

"Sig makes a lot of things possible that seem impossible, he really does remind me of my dad..." the younger mare trailed off with a quick melancholy.

"Dash are you okay?" the fiery mare asked with worry.

She sniffled back a little pain it seemed as she replied, "It's a conversation for another time Spits!"

Both were ready to go within a very short time and they shared a quick kiss before taking to the skies once again. Who knew, maybe Signature Sandwich could help the two mares out of their current predicament. Spitfire didn't know a lot about the stallion, but she did know there was a great kindness and knowledge in him. They flew at an easy pace and would more than likely arrive at Harmony Breads and Cafe by dusk tomorrow.

But really, how long can I run from the temptations of my past before they catch up with me again?

PreviousChapters Next