• Published 5th May 2014
  • 1,326 Views, 4 Comments

Archetypes - pokeking95



A Jedi Master and a Dark Lord of the Sith do battle in the heart of the Everfree Forest.

  • ...
2
 4
 1,326

Sith Victory - the Light, Extinguished

Derpy Hooves stared pleadingly at the Jedi Master who held her fate in her hooves. Her viridescent lightsaber shook visibly as the Jedi continued to hold her weapon uncertainly, clearly having been shaken by her words. She had managed to get through to her… but Derpy did not know which she held in higher regard: her duty or her morals.

It was her last chance, a final gambit. She lay broken and beaten—not to mention her pride wounded at failing to defeat the Jedi in a duel—and she had been forced to do what basically amounted to pitiably begging for her life. The next few moments were the longest of the young Sith’s life, a life that could easily be forfeit should the Jedi that held it wish it so.

Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity spent deliberating on her actions, Zecora slowly withdrew her lightsaber, hovering it away from where it was pointing at Derpy’s chest, and deactivated it.

Darth Fulgur grinned viciously.

The Jedi could only see the rapid alignment and sickly yellow corrosion of crooked eyes before the Sith laying before her raised a hoof and unleashed an unrelenting wave of lightning upon her. Zecora was blown backwards, shrieking in pain as she also lost her telekinetic grip on her lightsaber, dropping it some distance away.

Darth Fulgur winced painfully as she sluggishly stood back up, making sure to keep her weight off her crippled leg, but she could not help but chuckle lowly as she stared at the crumpled form before her.

Oh, how she loved it when Plans come to fruition.

The Sith Lord staggered towards the fallen Jedi Master, who had her hoof outstretched feebly to try and pull her lightsaber—her last beacon of hope—towards her. It rolled a little bit, but stopped completely, never reaching its wielder’s side, as Zecora was subjected to another onslaught of lightning, even more powerful than the previous barrage. She screamed louder than she ever did before, her vocal cords tearing themselves asunder as the deadly current of wicked electricity continued to assault her body, charring her skin, making her muscles convulse uncontrollably, and melding her jewelry with her flesh.

Cackling with the knowledge that victory was hers, that at last the Jedi were no more, the Dark Lord of the Sith could only watch in sadistic glee as she saw the once-powerful Jedi Master crying and writhing on the ground, nostalgically reminiscent of the day she murdered her own Master. Putting forth every drop of pain, rage, and hatred into her final attack, Darth Fulgur intensified the power of her lightning more and more with each passing second, ensuring that Zecora’s last moments were as excruciating as possible.

The screams went unheard beyond the depths of the Everfree Forest.

Comments ( 3 )

@pokeking95...

1. Heh... I am surprised you were not more inspired by The Derpy Menace by talented DeviantArt(ist) John Joseco, for a bad-ass Darth Derpy.

2. If you really want to get into some Star Wars' action, I recommend Star Wars: the Old Republic MMO-RPG. The eight (8) class stories are very immersive in the feel of their roles, and cleverly written to be (subtly) intertwined with each other in a richly complex game-world (-galaxy?) storyline.

3. May the Fourth (& Force) be with you.

4340079

1) Ah, yes, that picture. I was more inspired by Raikoh-illust's because it just screamed more "Sith" to me. Plus, I'd have been more obligated to write Twi-Gon Jinn and Obi Spike Kenobi if I went with johnjoseco's picture. Still a very epic drawing, though.

2) Maybe I'll try it out. I haven't played a Star Wars game since Battlefront II, so perhaps it's about time I pick up another Star Wars game.

3) May the Fourth/Force also be with you.

4340123...

You are welcome to PM me for any additional guidance (from my extensive in-game field-experience) outside of any researches you do on SW:TOR. :ajsmug:

Login or register to comment