• Published 3rd Apr 2012
  • 12,386 Views, 600 Comments

The 7th Element - thunderhawk7865



A young high school musician is transported to Equestria by Celestia. RD x OC

  • ...
82
 600
 12,386

The Princesses

Forward

I apologize for everypony who didn't like the first chapter, and I understand it's a bit confusing, but I'm gonna post all 36 chapters on here. These first few chapters are when I was just starting out to be a brony, and I can well assure you, I have seen every episode and know the name of every background pony since then. I hope the newer chapters are more pleasing once I get them up. Thanks again.

Chapter 2: The Princesses

Everything was dark, but Dan heard voices. Females. One he recognized as Celestia, the other was...he didn't know.

"Are you sure this is best for him?" The other voice said.

"Positive..." Celestia answered. "I've gone over his memories over and over again...and this form is perfect for him."

"Ugh..." Dan moaned as he tried to open his eyes. Slowly, he opened them. His vision was blurry, but he could make out Celestia and another pony a little shorter than her, but black.

"He's awake...Dan? Dan, can you hear me?" Celestia said, leaning down.

"I feel..." Dan started, shaking his head and clearing up his vision. "I feel...odd..."

The dark pony chuckled. "You don't say?"

"What did you do to get me here, Princess?" Dan questioned.

"I teleported you here... Um, Dan? You should probably look into this."

"Into wha-oh my..." The black Pony held up a hand-held mirror and when Dan looked in it, he saw a light blue stallion with big golden eyes and a shaggy brown mane.

"AHHH!" Dan hopped up and tried to stand but failed, falling over. "I'm a-a-a-aaaa pony!" He rolled over and stood on all fours struggling a little bit to balance himself. He looked over himself. He looked back and noticed he had wings, a long brown tail, and a backwards C with a colon on the outside on his flank. "Wings...and a bass clef..." Dan muttered.

"Yes, you are a Pegasus...and yes, a bass clef..." Celestia said, smiling. "Were you or were you not a bass in your choir?"

"A bass, but...but I could sing tenor too..."

The black pony cocked her head to one side, "Impressive... This one plays the piano as well, sister?"

"Sister? Two princesses? And no anarchy battles for the thron-oh crap she can read my mind." Celestia glared at him before responding. "Yes, Luna, and the guitar and the saxophone."

"He'll fit right in at Ponyville then." The other princess Luna responded.

"Okay..." Dan stumbled a little as he tried to step forward and assert himself to the Princesses, which made them both chuckle. "Tell me what the heck is going on here... Why can't I be a human?"

Luna responded. "Well that should be obvious. Everypony in Equestria does not know about the existence of other worlds, let alone humans. The appearance of a random human would cause quite a panic."

"I see..." Dan said. "So...what is it exactly you want me to do?"

"We've got plenty of music down in Ponyville...you need to vent some of that anger into what you love doing, as I explained before." Celestia said, clearing her throat. In a burst of green flame, a piece of floating paper appeared in front of her and a magical floating quill starting writing.

"I, Princess Celestia, hereby decree that you, 'Blue Bass', nickname Ace, shall take up residence in Ponyville."

"Blue Bass...huh... I like it. And Ace, nice play off the word Bass." Dan smirked, walking around in a circle trying to get a better view of the mark on his flank.

The parchment rolled up after she was done writing and it disappeared again. "I let my student, Twilight Sparkle, know you're on your way. She'll arrange a place for you to stay when you are there."

Dan was still trying to take everything in. "Alright...maybe time away is what I need to calm down...I want my family to have a happy me and not an upset me... See, I have-"

"A snowball effect on people. When you're angry, everyone else is." Celestia finished. "Yes, we know."

He was never gonna get used to that. He grunted in annoyance. "Okay, I'll stay for a week and get settled in here... Which brings up the question, how do I get back?"

"Just think it." Luna smiled. "Celestia has tasked me with watching over you when you're here."

"You'll be transported back just after you transported here in the first place." Celestia smiled. "I'm sure you'll be fine, Dan. The ponies down there are really friendly. Especially Twilight."

Dan nodded. "Eh, alright. Are you going to teleport me there?"

"Just outside the town outskirts near the Everfree Forest. Oh, and Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"It would be best NOT to tell everypony you're really a human."

Dan laughed. "Ha, no, I completely agree. Let her rip, Princess."

Luna chuckled and Celestia rolled her eyes. "Write to me if you have any questions." She said, before her horn started glowing.

"Wait, how do I writ-" he disappeared in a flash of light.

Luna chuckled, "Hehe he's funny. He'll be a great addition to Ponyville."

"Yes...yes he will." Celestia said, turning and gazing out her window.

"Does he know the real reason you brought him here?" Luna asked, walking up beside her.

"No...not yet."