• Published 2nd May 2014
  • 500 Views, 11 Comments

Baka and test VS My little pony - steeperswine



in the human world Yoshii and his friends have to try a new iron II bracelet that the principle told him to try. but meanwhile at the same time princess celestia also is trying her new awoken spell. I wonder what will happen?

  • ...
3
 11
 500

The Swap.

"Yoshii?" Minami says in harsh voice.

"Er yes?" says Yoshii.

"I would hit you with a metal baseball bat, but I can't. Do you know why?" asks Minami.

"Err, is it because,,,,?" answers Yoshii stuttering.

"IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE HANDS!" she screams. She flies up into the air and tackles Yoshii in the back making his body hit the ground. She grabs his two fore legs and pulls them up while sitting on his back.

"AHHH!!" screams Yoshii "I DON'T THINK MY ARMS ARE SUPPOSED TO BEND THAT WAY!"

"I read a book once." says Mizuki "That if you spread out his fore legs then you can break it because its weak. The book was called About Dogs."

"WAIT? YOU'RE COMPARING ME TO A DOG!" yells Yoshii.

"WELL IT WORKS FOR ME!" says Minami pulling even more harder. Suddenly, she is interrupted by a voice.

"WHAT IS THIS!" a voice says commandingly.

Everyone stops talking as they see an Alicorn with lilac and blue hair with pale navy blue fur. After seeing her, everyone is silent.

The silence was broken by the blue alicorn.

"Where is my sister?" she asks.

"Your sister?" they ask, "Never heard of her and also can you tell us where we are?"

She stands, a look of shock on her face.

"You never heard of my SISTER! Well she is the ruler of this land. The land of Equestria."

Everyone is still, with their mouths open in surprise.

"Nice to know, but we are trying to get back to Fumizuki Academy. Do you know where Japan is?" asks Yuuji confused.

"Japan? Fumizuki Academy? Never heard of it!" says the dark alicorn.

"Well I guess we better tell you what happened." says Yuuji.

Meanwhile at Fumizuki Academy

"Oh my head." says Twilight. "Is everypony OK?"

They were lying on the floor and everyone says that they are ok

"Who said that?" asks Pinkie.

"Me" replies Twilight. "I asked if everyone was OK"

"No I mean a voice?" says Pinkie. "Oh well, probably just my imagination."

"Where are we?" asks Rarity. "Why are we in a filthy hallway?"

"AHH!" yells Applejack. "WHAT ARE YOU!"

"Oh Applejack" says Twilight "What are yo-" she then notices as well. "ARGHH."

Everyone starts to look at each other.

"What are we?" asks Rainbow Dash.

"WE'RE MONSTERS!" cries Rarity

"ARRGGGHH" screams Fluttershy.

"What's all of this noise?" asks a girl with green hair. "Oh hi" she says kindly has she approaches the group of humans.

Everyone goes silent and Celestia says "Hello, um who are you?"

"Oh I'm Aiko." says Aiko. "You must be the new students here. Well on behalf of Fumizuki Academy welcome!"

"Students?" whispers Twilight to Celestia.

"Just do as they say." whispers Celestia.

"Yes we are!" answers Twilight. "Where do we go?"

"Well, do you have your classes yet?" asks Aiko.

"Er no" answers Twilight again. "What do we do here?"

"Well in Fumizuki Academy our schooling system is unique compared to all over the world!" answers Aiko.

"In what way?" asks Fluttershy.

"Well we have a school system where there are Classes A,B,C,D,E and F. A is the best and F is the worst. So that means A has the better equipment and F doesn't. All F has are cardboard boxes." laughs Aiko. "Also in the beginning of the year we have a placement test to see what class you are going to be in. If your in Class A then good for you, no harm will come to you. But the others are hell!"

"What do you mean hell?" asks Rainbow Dash.

"Well we have a thing called the summoner test war or ST war for short. If a lower class challenges a higher class then a war happens using avatars. If the lowest rank wins they have the option to change class equipment but if they lose nothing happens and the losing team cannot make another war until 3 months are over. You get it?" answers Aiko.

"Yes" answers Twilight. "Now how do we do these placement tests?"

"Just follow me!" shrugs Aiko.

"What are you doing!" whispers Rainbow Dash "Why are we going to school again?"

"I don't know but we need to find a way home!" answers Celestia knowing that it's deja vu.

Meanwhile in Equestria.

"THERE IT IS AGAIN!" butts in Pinkie Pie.

Like I said meanwhile

"If your story's true" says the dark alicorn. "Then the only way to get back here is you and my sister doing the AWAKEN spell."

"Alright but how do we do it if she is in our world and can't hear us?" queries Yoshii.

"Alas I don't know. But I have a idea. If you came from a school where you can use that spell then perhaps it's better if you go to a school here."

"But that's the problem" says Yuuji "There is no other school with that sort of system."

After he finishes, Shouko uses her horn to poke him in the eyes.

"OW! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" yells Yuuji in pain, putting his hoof over his eyes.

"Because you are staring at that girl!" says Shouko.

"BUT SHE'S A PONY!" yells Yuuji.

"But" interrupts the dark alicorn. "My sister and I were doing an experiment for a school using that system. In the Princess Twilight Academy we are testing this new system to see if it is good. So what I'm going to do is place you in that school until you leave."

"Alrigh,t makes sense." says Yuuji covering his eyes in pain. "If you keep us in the same class like before then we will be back home in no time!"

"I guess so because then you will be having more wars in that class" says the dark alicorn.

"Oh I mean because we are always in that class." says Yuuji.

Author's Note:

What will happen at school?