• Published 3rd Sep 2015
  • 487 Views, 8 Comments

Heart Break & Hooves Day - Chocolate Pony



Rainbow Dash is a love less, heartbroken mare. Is there anypony who can change that?

  • ...
4
 8
 487

Mission: Find Secret Crush

Just as they had planned the girls all met at the library. Spike had prepared breakfast for them all. Some of the girls had brought treats as well. Applejack brought two Apple pies, Fluttershy brought Dandelion sandwich's, Pinkie Pie brought Cupcakes, and Rarity brought Strawberry cake.

"Your all didn't have to bring stuff" Twilight said kindly.

"Well, figured we should have something in our stomachs for the work we got ahead" Applejack responded. All the others nodded.

"Well then, every pony eat up and we'll discuss plans" Twilight said cheerfully. All of them ate food while discussing their plans on doing this.

"Alright Spike relay the plans" Twilight said, getting in line with her friends. Spike gave her a thumbs up and began reading the instructions.

"Alright, here is the description Twilight saw last night. The stallion usually wears a blue suit, red tie, and has sometimes black reading glasses. He also has a spiky mane, spiky tail , and wears a long brown coat."

"Sounds like a stallion of fashion" said Rarity, whipping back her purple mane.

"Anyway, he also is known to be extremely intelligent, and also knows the royal family." Spike finished.

"Wow! This must be a high up stallion to personally know the royal family" Pinkie said excitedly.

"Indeed he must be" Twilight agreed. "Now, what else Spike?"

"Here are searching instructions. Applejack, your in charge of searching the outskirts of town" Spike instructed.

"Alright'y!" Applejack said.

"Pinkie, your in charge of searching town itself."

"Hooray!" Pinkie cried, throwing confetti everywhere.

"Fluttershy, your in charge of staying in the clouds and making sure Rainbow doesn't show up."

"Oh, alright" Fluttershy agreed quietly.

"Me, Twilight, and Rarity we'll be looking around the stands all the sale pony's will have set up" Spike said, finishing with the instructions.

"Does every pony know what job they have?" Twilight asked the group.

"Yes!" They all said in unison.

"Good, let's do this!" Twilight said confidently.

Five hooves and a dragon paw joined in a group.

"Operation find secret crush is go" Pinkie said.

"Yes!" They all said at once, raising their hooves (and dragon paw) in the air.

"Let's split up gang" Twilight commanded.

They all except Rarity, Twilight, and Spike went separate ways. Pinkie bounced off towards the center of town. Fluttershy flew up to the clouds to keep an eye out for Dash. Applejack headed to the edge of town, and Rarity and them headed to the stands in between town and the edge of town. They had a mission on their hooves.