• Published 3rd Sep 2015
  • 488 Views, 8 Comments

Heart Break & Hooves Day - Chocolate Pony



Rainbow Dash is a love less, heartbroken mare. Is there anypony who can change that?

  • ...
4
 8
 488

Rounding Up The Gang

Twilight rushed up to Sugar Cube Corner. She quietly flew up to Pinkies bedroom window. The screen was down, but the window itself was open. She saw Pinkies curtains blowing in the wind.

"Pinkie Pie!" she hissed.

She heard the sound of Pinkie yawning and bouncing towards the window.

"Hey Twilight! What are you doing here?" she asked cheerfully.

"I can't explain now Pinkie. We just gotta get to Applejack's place now!" Twilight responded.

"Okey dokey loki!" Pinkie said.

She opened the screen and gently got on Twilight's back. She flew her softly to the ground.

"Alright, lets get to Applejack's" Pinkie said.

The two quickly headed to Sweet Apple Acres.

Meanwhile, Spike had gotten Rarity up and they were headed for Fluttershy's house. Rarity wasn't the easiest mare to wake, but Spike had, somehow.

"Can't this wait till morning Spike?" Rarity asked as they walked along.

"Nope. It's an emergency and it involves Rainbow Dash" Spike answered.

"We'll it had better be a big one. I'm not supposed to be outside with my mane like this" Rarity whined.

The two walked up Fluttershy's doorstep and knocked a couple times. They heard the sound of quiet hooves headed for the door.

"W-Who is it?" asked a nervous voice.

"It's me and Spike darling" Rarity said.

"Are you sure?" she asked again. Spike sighed.

"Yes Fluttershy it's us, could you open the door? It's urgent" Spike said.

"Oh, alright. Give me a minute" she responded.

After a little while of fumbling with the door, she opened it a popped her head out.

"Hey Rarity and Spike, what are you doing here?" asked Fluttershy.

"It'll all be explained when Twilight gets here" Spike said.

"You could at least tell us a little" Rarity said. She used those puppy eyes on Spike. He melted.

"Well alright I'll tell you a little bit" Spike gave in.

Twilight and Pinkie had finally reached Sweet Apple Acres. They trotted underneath Applejack's window. Twilight once again flew up to the window.

"Applejack!" she said loudly.

She saw Applejack's shadow coming towards the window.

"Twilight? What are y'all doing here?" she asked sleepily.

"We've gotta go to Fluttershy's" Pinkie Pie said.

"Pinkie Pie?" Applejack asked, looking down.

"Come on, it's an emergency Applejack" Twilight begged.

Applejack quickly agreed and hopped on Twilight's back like Pinkie had. She flew her to the ground. Then using her horn, made her and her friends appear outside of the farm. The three rushed to Fluttershy's. They later reached her house and knocked on the door.

Spike let them all in.

"So what exactly is going on here?" Rarity insisted on knowing.

Twilight nervously looked at Spike. He gave her a reassuring smile. Twilight took a deep breath and sighed.

"Well, here goes" Twilight said. She told her friends about stumbling on Rainbow Dash's diary and reading it. She told them the heart breaking secret she'd learned.

"Oh, my" Fluttershy said sadly.

"I didn't know that at all" Applejack said, hanging her head.

"None of us did" Rarity replied.

"Poor, poor Dashie!" Pinkie said crying. Pinkie hated to see any of her friends sad. But especially when she didn't know.

"I know girls, but we got to come up with a plan to help" Twilight said to her friends. "Think real hard"

All the girls began to think up a plan. Rarity and Fluttershy sat on the couch thinking. Pinkie and Spike sat on the floor thinking. And then Applejack and Twilight paced back and forth thinking. They continued this for a few minutes, until Applejack suddenly shouted at Twilight. They all jumped at the broken silence.

"Did that diary say anything about any pony Dash might know?" she asked.

"Now that you mention it, hold on give me a sec" Twilight responded. Twilight started thinking back, and all her friends leaned forward to see what she'd say.

"I do remember it saying some sort of description" she answered, still straining to think.

"What kind of description darling?" Rarity asked. Twilight strained harder.

"A description of appearance" Twilight informed.

"What could that possibly mean?" Fluttershy asked.

"I can't think of anymore" Twilight said. With that she lost the vision, and panted for breath after straining so hard.

"We've got to think y'all. What could that description be for?" Applejack said to every pony.

Once again they all began to think. What could that description stand for? Suddenly Spike got an idea.

"Or, who could that description be for?" he said aloud. All the girls turned to look at him. He was on to something.

"He could be right. What if the description is for some pony Dash knows?" Rarity agreed.

"Twilight, can ya'll try to have that vision again, please?" Applejack pleaded.

"I'll try my best" Twilight sighed. She once again went back to the vision, using all her energy. Finally when she couldn't anymore, she stopped. Once again she panted hard.

"So, did you see anything?" Pinkie asked eagerly.

"I certainly did, and it looks like Spike was right. Some pony is involved in all this" She responded exhaustively.

"What did it say?" Spike asked.

"It gave the description of a stallion Rainbow Dash either knows, or just has seen around" she informed, gaining her breath.

Then all the pony's and baby dragon looked at each other in sudden realization. At the same time they all shouted . . . .

"Rainbow Dash has a secret crush!!"

"No wonder she didn't tell us. Because not only does she not have a special some pony, but also doesn't know how to tell the one she likes!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"That says a lot right their" Applejack said.

"So, now what? Fluttershy asked.

"Now, were gonna go to bed. Tomorrow all of you meet at the library at 9:00. Got it?" Twilight asked. All of her friends nodded.

"Can we pick a different time?" Rarity asked, not liking the sound of getting up early.

"No!" They all shouted at once. After that they all headed home. Except Fluttershy, considering it was her home.

Tomorrow they were gonna save Hearts and Hooves day for their best friend!