• Published 3rd Sep 2015
  • 488 Views, 8 Comments

Heart Break & Hooves Day - Chocolate Pony



Rainbow Dash is a love less, heartbroken mare. Is there anypony who can change that?

  • ...
4
 8
 488

Discovering A Broken Heart

Twilight levitated the pie in the air with her horn as she flew to Dash's house. She landed softly on the cloud and folded her wings. Slowly she walked towards Rainbow dash's house. After ringing the doorbell and knocking twice, she pushed open the door. It appeared no pony was home.

"Rainbow?" Twilight called.

When their was no response she knew she wasn't home.

"I'll leave it for her in the kitchen. She'll know who made it."

Twilight set the pie on the kitchen counter, making sure it wouldn't fall. Then she thought it would be good to leave a note. As she searched for some paper, after finding a pencil, she accidentally bumped into the bookshelf. A bunch of books tumbled to the floor.

"Shoot!" Twilight said.

Using her horn she picked up the books, placing them back in order. Of course they were all Daring Do books. She had all of them herself so she knew which order they belonged in. She finally got to the last book, but paused to examine it.

"That's funny, It's not a Daring Do book."

She looked at the front and saw it was Dash's diary. Now normally her gut would have told her to just put it back. But something inside her nagged her. A tiny voice inside said she needed to read something in this book. Something was important she needed to know. Allowing her mind to take control, she started flipping through the diary. She reached page Twenty-six and stopped.

She knew this page had some information she needed to know. She looked on the top of the page. She noticed the date was today and then looked at the time. It had been written half an hour ago! She began to read the page.

"Tomorrow is hearts and hooves day. All my friends have plans and are excited. But . . . not me. I've never been asked to be any pony's special some pony. Not even once. In all my life I haven't even received a second glance. I guess I might be the fastest pony in Equestria. I might have a ton a fans and such, and even five best friends, but they all can't fix a broken heart. I'm crying again. I'd better go for a fly."

Rainbow Dash.

Twilight suddenly felt her face was wet. She realized she'd started crying herself. She quickly put the diary back, and zoomed out the door. It was hard to see with all the tears in her eyes. She regretted ever reading that now. She flew all the way back home, nearly slamming into the door. She opened the door and rushed in.

"Hey, Twilight" Spike greeted her.

She didn't say anything to him. She just ran up the steps to her room, slamming the door shut. She slumped on her bed and burst into tears. Spike walked up the steps, and gently knocked on the door.

"Twilight, can I come in?" he asked.

Twilight didn't answer him, but he went in anyway.

"Twilight, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh Spike, I don't know where I went wrong" she responded. Twilight explained everything that had happened.

"Wow! I had no clue that's how Rainbow felt" Spike said swallowing a lump in his own throat.

"That's just it neither did I. It makes wonder if I really am the friend I thought. Am I meant to be a Princess?"

Twilight examined her wings and sighed.

"I think you a great princess and friend" came a familiar voice.

Their was a burst of light and princess Celestia stood before them.

"Your majesty!" Spike and Twilight said, bowing to their leader.

"My dear Twilight, I have heard of troubles and come to help" she informed.

"But how?" Twilight asked.

"Twilight you continue to learn about friendship. Even though you have become a Princess, you still have lessons to learn. It is alright to slip up at times" Celestia stated.

"I know but, I'm Rainbow dash's friend. I should have known about this" Twilight responded.

"I understand you are upset for not knowing, but I know you can somehow help Rainbow" Celestia said confidently.

"Your right your highness! I will find how to help Rainbow" Twilight said boldly.

"An I'll help" Spike spoke up.

"I'm glad to hear that. Now I must be going but good luck to the both of you. I believe in you both" she said smiling.

With that their was another burst of light and Celestia vanished.

"So how are we gonna help Rainbow?" Spike asked.

Twilight went to pacing back and forth, thinking. After a couple minutes she jumped up.

"Spike I need you to go get Rarity. Then go to Fluttershy's cottage and wait for me" she said running downstairs.

"How come?" he asked. Not that he minded going and getting Rarity, but still he wanted to know.

"Because our friends need to know what's going on. I'm gonna go get Pinkie Pie and Applejack."

The two headed outside, and after discussing a little more, parted ways. They were gonna get their friends involved in helping Rainbow Dash.

Author's Note:

Well it looks like ever pony is gonna be involved in this one. But what will they do?