• Published 30th Apr 2014
  • 700 Views, 2 Comments

Pinkamina's Past - ShimmerShine



When a new suspicious mare shows up in Ponyville , she is more than anxious to have Pinkie go back to Maretopalis with her. The only problem is, Pinkie has no idea who she is.

  • ...
 2
 700

Pinkamina's Past

Pinkie stood behind the counter in Sugar Cube Corner, working the late shift. Only one little filly sat in the shop as she finished her Zappleberry Cupcake. Pinkie yawned, longing to go to bed after a hard days work. Once, the filly had left, she prepared to close the shop when, another mare came in and sat down.

" Hello Pinkamina" She said. The mare was dressed in a black suit with dark glasses. Her coat was a dull grey and her hair was blonde. Her cutie mark showed an X with a target behind it. Pinkie looked around the bakery for some pony to respond. Who was Pinkamina??The dark mare chuckled. " Don't remember me ay. Shame, I should've known that blow to the head would damage you"
Pinkie had no idea what this mare was talking about, let alone who she was.

"Who are you and what in the hay are you talking about??" Pinkie asked. She walked over to the table where the mare was sitting and sat down. The mare pulled out a wattle bag and opened it. She grabbed the contents inside and slid them across the table.

"These,should help you." She said, taking off her glasses. Her eyes were gold and had a conspicuous look in them. Pinkie looked at the Pictures the mare had given her.

The first one showed a Pink mare with straight dark hair and a black v-neck talking a picture with the mare in front of her. She gasped at the resemblance of this mare and herself. Same eyes, same coat, same darkness to her hair when it was dull.

The second one showed the pink mare with a necklace made of horns on. Pinkie closed her eyes, the gears turning in her head. The mission. The bomb. The scar on her neck...

" What do you want Sharp Shooter" She asked coldly, looking at the mare across from her. All the memories started flowing back to Pinkie as Sharp Shooter spoke.

"Oh common Pinkamina, we both know what I want." Sharp Shooter grabbed the pictures and slid them into her saddle bag." Come back with me."

" No " Pinkie said sharply as her hair drooped to it's flat sate. " I don't do that to ponies anymore, Sharp " She brushed her hair aside, noticing it's place. The memories kept coming. The time she killed a pony for bumping into her and not saying a word. The time she almost got caught stealing a priceless jewel. The time she tried to hurt her family.... and the bomb she set of that got stuck to a branch that was a bit too close... She regretted all of it.

" See..... You miss it"

" NO!!" She yelled " I won't go back with you, Sharp Shooter" She said getting up and walking towards the door. " I am going to have to ask you to leave now." She opened the door and pointed outside. Sharp Shooter put out her bottom lip.

"Oh Im sorry.. Did I upset the worthless little party pony? The element of LAUGHTER. By the name of Nightmare Moon!! What the heck happened to you!?!?" She yelled " You used to want to hurt ponies for fun, Pinkamina."

" Don't call me that. My name is Pinkie"

" No it's not. You and I both know that. You are NOTHING here." She said with a laugh. "Common"

" Leave, or else." Pinkamina said placing her hoof on the ground with a slam. Sharp Shooter laughed

" Seriously, wat do you have to lose!?!?" The earth mare asked. She looked at Pinkamina. Pinkamina smiled

" My friends. My home. Trust. Loyalty!?!?!" She slammed the door shut and locked it, making Sharp Shooter wince. " I am NOT going to let you take that from me!!"

"Pinkie?" She heard a voice in the back of her mind say. " Don't do this." It was her own voice. It was happy and cheery as usual. "Please don't do this again. You know how it worked five years ago.. Pain and hurt and bitterness" Pinkamina smiled and went into her minds cape.

"What will happen to me? Us?" She asked Pinkie .Pinkie smiled

" We can be happy. Just explain to your friends. They will understand" She said. Tears started rolling down Pinkamina's face.

" What if they don't?" She asked herself " What if they think I am insane??" Pinkie frowned and thought.

" They will!" She said cheerfully.

" You don't know that Pinkie." Pinkamina's dark voice said." You don't" Pinkamina left her mind and returned to reality.

" You are insane Pinkamina" Sharp Shooter said. " You always were and you always will be" Pinkamina smiled and laughed.

"You're right, Sharp Shooter" She walked over to the kitchen and grabbed her favorite fruit cutting knife. " Would you like me to show you how insane I really am??"


"Pinkamina?? No. Get away from me!! NOOO!!!""




The next day Pinkie invited all of her friends to try a new cupcake recipe. As they ate it, they all complimented Pinkie on how good and rich it was. Twilight spoke up after finishing the last bite.

" What's this one called, Pinkie?" She asked her pink-poofy haired friend.

Pinkie started at her for a moment before replying.

"Sharp and Sweet"

Author's Note:

*Evil laugh*

Dedicated to Blitz and Lily.
" The Murder Twins"