• Published 8th May 2014
  • 1,933 Views, 130 Comments

Sensational Serials: Silly, Short Stories for Silly, Short Ponies - PhycoKrusk



Silly short stories for your entertainment. Not related to anything else I have written. Also not a floatation device.

  • ...
4
 130
 1,933

PreviousChapters Next
The Story of Cider

Once upon a time in the magical land of Equestria, two earth pony peasants were tending to their apple orchard when one of them accidentally knocked a jug of apple juice, some honey and yeast into a bucket. They watched in fascination as the mixture began to ferment, when two unicorn knights trotted up to them and magicked their heads away, as was the custom in those days.

“Forsooth,” said one unicorn to the other, “’Tis hot, hard work, this knighting. I find myself in need of a cool, crisp beverage.”

“Begorra,” said the other unicorn to the one, “Let us away to the charming, rustic village betwixt the Canterhorn and Everfree, where cider was recently invented.”

They then galloped off, leaving the headless earth pony peasants to finish tending to their apple orchard.


Patiently, Princess Celestia closed the book held in her magic and levitated it back to its place on the shelf. “My apologies Twilight,” she said to the filly standing next to her, not for a moment taking her attention away from the book she had just read. “As it turns out, your citation was correct after all.

“Unfortunately, I now have several new questions.”

Author's Note:

I have a few questions of my own.

PreviousChapters Next