• Published 8th May 2014
  • 1,932 Views, 130 Comments

Sensational Serials: Silly, Short Stories for Silly, Short Ponies - PhycoKrusk



Silly short stories for your entertainment. Not related to anything else I have written. Also not a floatation device.

  • ...
4
 130
 1,932

PreviousChapters Next
Unfortunate Applejack: Market Day

It was an absolutely perfect, sunny day in Ponyville. Perfect for selling apples, that is, and selling apples is exactly what Applejack aimed to do. With practiced precision, she finished making a neat stack of shiny, red delicious apples on the counter of her stand in the Ponyville market.

From above, a bird pooped on the topmost one.

With a huff of irritation, Applejack removed the sullied apple from the stack — she’d wash it later — and replaced it with a fresh one, and gave her stack of apples a happy nod.

From above, a bird pooped on the topmost one.

With an annoyed growl, Applejack removed the sullied apple from the stack — she checked above; no more birds — and replaced it — she checked above again; still no birds — replaced it with a fresh one, and gave — she checked above one more time; still no birds — and gave her stack of apples a happy nod.

From above, her sign fell and beaned her right on the head.

Author's Note:

And we have another serial. But why pick on poor Applejack?

Because out of all six of them, she's probably the hardest working and the least deserving of extreme misfortune.

PreviousChapters Next