• Published 8th May 2014
  • 1,932 Views, 130 Comments

Sensational Serials: Silly, Short Stories for Silly, Short Ponies - PhycoKrusk



Silly short stories for your entertainment. Not related to anything else I have written. Also not a floatation device.

  • ...
4
 130
 1,932

PreviousChapters Next
Commercial Break 02

‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE BELLE’ the banner strung above the dining room happily declared. Foals ran every which way, engaging in the sorts of foalish games that the grown-ups never engage in because they’re foalish but that they secretly wish they could join.

As the colts and fillies wrapped up their games and started gathering around the table with the giant cake at one end, two grown-ups known very well to us were already sitting there, getting paper plates and cutlery ready.

“Put together a mighty fine party here, Rarity,” Applejack remarked.

“Thank you, darling. I do apologize that we’ve only cake and ice cream, though, I do sincerely hope you ate before you arrived,” Rarity replied.

“Eeyup. Had one of them new Hungry Mare XL Instant Dinners. Couple veggie patties, mashed taters, buttered corn, broccoli, corn bread and baked apples for dessert,” Applejack said with a smile. “You?”

“Oh, glass of mineral water and a piece of quiche,” Rarity replied, looking back across the table as her little sister sat down opposite of her. Sweetie Belle drew in a deep breath and blew out the candles on her cake, and Rarity screamed as she and several plates and napkins went flying across the room and crashed into the shelves along the wall.

Applejack watched the space where Rarity had just been sitting, lips pursed and head shaking. “Quiche,” she said.

Bigger taste! Bigger portions!

Hungry Mare XL!

Because a mare’s gotta eat!

“There it is again!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed, looking every which way in a panic.

PreviousChapters Next