• Published 1st May 2014
  • 5,443 Views, 128 Comments

Megatron Takes Equestria - Synthetic Soul

  • ...
11
 128
 5,443

Chapter 1: Fall of a Titan

Author's Note:

Check out my youtube channel: CrackerHumps

High above the surface of the earth, the fate of the very planet hung in the balance. Prime and his Autobots were attempting to take the Omega Lock. The team split into two groups, The Wreckers and Ultra Magnus went one way, Arcee, Bumblebee and Smokescreen went the other way.

"Bee, Smokescreen with me," said Arcee as the two groups split off. Smokescreen stopped for a moment and watched as Megatron appeared, Dark Star Saber with him. Knowing he was no match for the gladiator, Smokescreen left with his team.

Meanwhile, Megatron watched as his Decepticons fired away at Optimus Prime, who was closing in the distance between himself, and the Omega Lock. Megatron leaped into the air, and grabbed his sabre, swinging it and sending a powerful wave of energy at prime. The blast struck Optimus's jet pack, causing him to veer off course. As Megatron plummeted, he transformed into his Cybertronian Jet form and took flight. Meanwhile, Optimus began climbing one of the ships spikes.

Arcee, Bumblebee and Smokescreen raced down the halls of the Decepticon ship. Suddenly, Smokescreen transformed into his robot mode.

"Go on without me," he said. This caused the other two robots to transform as well.

"That isn't the mission," said Arcee.

"There's something I need to do," said Smokescreen, who then left the group using the phase shifter.

________________________________________

Optimus Prime opened fire on the Decepticon scientist Shockwave, when he was tackled by Megatron.

"Shockwave," said Megatron, standing before a fallen Optimus Prime. "Commence Omega lock firing sequence." As Shockwave did what he was told, the Omega lock began to charge. As the energon rippled in the pool, Optimus and Megatron exchanged blows, before Megatron withdrew the Star Sabre. Unfortunately for him, it was knocked out of his hands by Prime. Optimus delivered a punch to Megatron causing him to fall to the ground. As Megatron rose, he gave new orders to Shockwave. "Shockwave, prepare to fire the-WHAT!" exclaimed Megatron as the ship began to rock. Optimus, and Megatrons battle continued until they heard a rhythmic beeping. Both combatants looked to see Bumblebee carrying the Star Sabre.

"The Star Sabre," said Megatron. He rose to his feet ad rushed Prime. He raised his cannon, and blasted Bumblebee square in the chest, causing him to drop the Star Sabre in mid air. The dying Autobot scout landed in the pool of energon, while the sword landed on the metal framework of the Omega Lock. Enraged, Optimus began to mercilessly beat Megatron, who fell to the ground. Optimus approached, ready to finish of Megatron. But Megatron reeled back, Dark Star Sabre in hand, and sent a wave of energy at Optimus, who was blasted away. Megatron rose to his feet and looked down at Optimus Prime.

"Prepare to join your scout in the Allspark," said Megatron. But before Megatron could finish off Prime, he heard his name being called by an unfamiliar voice. When he turned, he was met with the cold steel of the Star Sabre piercing his chest. Megatrons system diagnostics appeared in his vision.

System Functions at 73%

Megatron looked down to see the scout that he had just killed, now stood there, holding the very weapon that pierced his body. Then he heard the voice that had called his name seconds before.

"You took my voice. You will never rob anyone of anything, ever again," said the scout.

'No...I was so close,' thought Megatron. He stared down at the Star Sabre, piercing his chest.

Energon Reserves Depleting

'I had Prime within my grasp.' Megatron could feel his life force slipping away. 'How could I have been slain by a simple scout!'

Life Support Failing...

Megatron took one last look at the earth, and then all was black.

______________________________________________

Megatron awoke on his back, in complete darkness. A void of everlasting nothingness. Megatron lifted his head. In the distance, he could see a white light.

"Perhaps that is the entrance to the Allspark," thought Megatron. He used his arms to raise himself up. Once he was on both his feet, he began walking towards the light. When he finally reached the light, Megatron saw that he was standing before a tall and wide rectangle. It was big enough for him to fit through. Megatron turned his head, and saw that the rectangle was paper thin. Megatron returned to standing in front of the rectangle. Cautiously, he raised his hand, and poked his finger through the rectangle. The light rippled like water from Megatrons touch. Megatron withdrew his finger. With no other option, Megatron stepped through the portal, and once again all he saw was black.

_____________________________________

As Megatron drifted in and out of consciousness, he felt a sensation that he had never felt before. He felt cold. It chilled his flesh-WAIT, FLESH! Megatron awoke with a start. Megatron looked around, and saw he was in an ice cave. But what was most surprising was what he saw in the reflecting wall of ice. Glancing at the wall of ice, he was shocked with his appearance. He'd never seen anything like the sight before him. He was a grey quadrupedal flesh beast of some kind. He had a sharp purple, dark energon like horn coming from his head. He had long feathery wings coming from the side of his body. His eyes permeated a purple glow. He noticed the Decepticon insignia on his flanks, and a purple tail coming from his rear.

Taking in his appearance, Megatron noticed his new form came complete with a suite of armor, which resembled his old form, complete with a helmet that resembled his old Cybertronian head. He also noticed a miniature version of the Dark Star Sabre hanging from his torso. Finally, the Decepticon emblem was imprinted on his chest plate.

'So it appears I have been reborn as a flesh creature.'

"ARG! Why a fleshling! I was a titan! ARG!" yelled Megatron. Megatron stepped out of the cave, and embraced the cold. In the distance, he could see a large crystal structure.

"Perhaps there is a civilization in that direction." Megatron began his treck, unknowingly to him, that he was heading towards the Crystal Empire.' A kingdom ruled by the Dark King Sombre.