• Published 28th Apr 2014
  • 3,120 Views, 33 Comments

Xenophilia: A Lot To Digest - SpinelStride



Spike accidentally gets a taste of meat. Fortunately Lero is living in Ponyville, and with his human background can give Spike some friendly advice. And then... Well. Who knows what might happen?

  • ...
25
 33
 3,120

Creepy End

Spike paused, then rubbed the back of his neck. "I apologized to Sweetie, and we got her a bandage. They wanted to try glassblowing, and they at least figured out that it'd probably work better if they had someone fireproof on hand. I talked them into doing drawings instead. I still felt guilty, so I walked Sweetie home." He sighed. "I told Rarity what happened, and she gave me a hug, but she told me I should talk to you. What if she thinks I'm creepy now, Lero? A pony-eating monster?"

Lero hugged him. "Settle down, there. She knows you're an omnivore, she knows I'm an omnivore, but she's still our friend. She knows Rainbow Dash likes to eat fish, too, and she's still Dash's friend. She's not going to abandon you."

There came a knocking at the door. Resettling Spike onto his shoulder, Lero went to answer it.

Rarity was standing outside with a blank look on her face and red running down her chin.

"You were right. She was," Rarity said.