• Published 1st May 2014
  • 352 Views, 24 Comments

Daring Dash and the jungle of gyms - DashieReviews



When Rainbow Dash was a filly, she loved Daring Do as much as she does now. In this story she explores the jungle of gyms and defeat Mr meanie, The school bully.

  • ...
 24
 352

Chapter 1

Rainbow Dash stepped inside of the Jungle Of Gyms, awaiting for the traps that will be thrown at her. Rainbow Dash looked around, the place was deserted. No pony ever when into the Jungle Of Gyms. Only the bravest of fillies can ever accomplish such a task of conquering the structure.

" I am no longer Rainbow Dash!" She shouted, putting on her saddlebag and tightening her hat. " I am Daring Dash, soon to be the conqueror of the Jungle Of Gyms!"

No pony had seen or heard her. Daring Dash was fine with that.

Level One - Swinging Punchbags... OF DOOM!

There was no problem with this level. All you have to do is crawl along the floor of the first level, avoid the stale corn dog of death and dodge the smelly skunk cheese and there you are, on the other side.

That wasn't all.

Daring Dash could hear voices from way above. It was Mr Meanie talking to his guards.

" I can smell young fillies around here " He bellowed, right in the face of his guards.
" Well of course you can sir, you're right in the middle of a playground full of them." One of the guards answered. They then looked at Meanie's face. Bright red with anger.
" I DONT MEAN IT LIKE THAT YOU FOOL! THERE IS A FILLY TRYING TO CONQUER MY JUNGLE!" He shouted so every pony in the playground could hear him.

He pointed to the stairs and sent two guards to find out where the filly was located.

"Oh no! Gotta run!" Daring Dash said to herself, looking for an alternative route. The guards had decided to take the main route. But also it was a very quick way.

The guards came running down the stairs searching from left to right, like sniffer dogs hunting for meat to have as a fresh meal. Daring Dash jumped into the gap between the ground and the platform the fillies use to conquer the punchbags. She had made it just in time because the guards where advancing towards her.

The guards ran right over the platform, completely obvious to their target right beneath them. The trotted on-wards, still searching for their suspect.

" Phew!" Daring Dash said, full of relief. She the quickly got to her hooves and ran on up the stairs and continued her courageous adventure. Climbing up the stairs, the filly was thinking about what challenge awaited her.

Was it going to be monkey-bar cliff? Or crocodile climbing wall creek? Daring Dash can accomplish any task that is thrown at her... Except maths tests.

" No sandbox to big! No jungle gym too small! I shall conquer them all! " Dash exclaimed, full of determination so that she could complete her goal. Daring Dash jumped over the top of the stairs to then meet her next challenge.