• Published 1st May 2014
  • 356 Views, 24 Comments

Daring Dash and the jungle of gyms - DashieReviews



When Rainbow Dash was a filly, she loved Daring Do as much as she does now. In this story she explores the jungle of gyms and defeat Mr meanie, The school bully.

  • ...
 24
 356

Prologue

" Okay every pony, time for recess!" The teacher said, looking at the clock and opening the door for all the pegasi fillies to go out.
" Yay!!" The class shouted, full of joy that it was their favourite time of day. They all ran outside and either got in their little girly groups of friends or where having a class game of hoofball.

Rainbow Dash with the first to get out of class, speeding of to the sandbox where the most mysterious object towered over her....
The Jungle Of Gyms.

" Three big enormous jungle gyms that have taken years to evolve from little kiddies things to the home of the school bully and his friends, Mr Meanie." Rainbow Dash said to herself, patting the top of a bucket and spade to make a sandcastle.

KIDDIE PLAY PARK IS EVOLVING!!!!



KIDDIE PLAY PARK HAS EVOLVED INTO JUNGLE OF GYMS!!!!

"All the way up there, to see if you can complete the challenge? Just to get up there and you've completed the challenge?" Rainbow Dash said to herself grabbing her hat and placing it on her head. She got up and began her adventures in the first floor.....